Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: FYI: ALL Host and Challengers MUST comply with the RULES [MOD ATTENTION!!!]  (Read 12897 times)

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile

no one is stripping anyone of anything Jay. You did what you needed. It is hardly your fault that no one seems to be able to agree what to do with that once you did.

However, I will point out one final time...editing by mods will have to be done if the thread is BIJUU specific and not HOST specific.

Jay has the two tails. Jay loses. OMG, I know, right?

Now Jay's preferences have to be removed. All the challenges and stuff that were made to JAY now are trash for the new host to have to weed through...in order to find the posts that are directed to him.

The new host is Shadow. Then OMG Shadow loses...

Now the Shadow Preferences have to be edited out. And there are even more trash challenger posts and activity announcements and void discussions to wade through for the  new host...KAYENTA to wade through...

and here we are on page 12 of an activity thread that is supposed to make things easier for me and my challengers to use... WHILE WAITING TO HAVE A MOD COME IN A EDIT MY LOGS FOR ME>>>>

I hope you knocked on wood Momo >.> I better not lose anything now.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Eric

• View Profile

no one is stripping anyone of anything Jay. You did what you needed. It is hardly your fault that no one seems to be able to agree what to do with that once you did.

However, I will point out one final time...editing by mods will have to be done if the thread is BIJUU specific and not HOST specific.

Jay has the two tails. Jay loses. OMG, I know, right?

Now Jay's preferences have to be removed...

No, they don't.

The thread is suppose to act as a log for verification of who challenged what, when, and where, so those topics on challenges and sneaky challenges are not made. Mods do not have to delete those preferences, no, not one bit.

12 pages long? Welp, on the latest preference post, there should be a list of current challengers, so the wade is quicker if you start from the newest.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile

I see.

The rule stated that each host has to create a thread. People voted on that.

I am not the only person who commented that individual threads would be best, after I brought the matter to their attention.

And it was not until your issues over continued problems with Bijuu challenges, keeping them straight and without contention among the participants, That I even broached the subject to begin with.

sometimes a little OCD is just what is required in order to organize things in a proper manner so that they work smoothly.

I have removed my numerous posts to all the threads created by Eric because that was excessive and uncalled for.

However, despite my own momentary triggered response, the initial complaint remains valid.

I'm just sick of all the back and forth at this point, even if it isn't hostile. I spent over thirty minutes making three fancy titles for my beasts, because supposedly I'd be stripped otherwise, just to wake up and find them condensed into a list.

Alright, so much for hard work, but someone thought they were doing their job. So alright, that's cool.

And then someone goes and does exactly what  did now and doesn't even give me my beasts(messing with you Eric :p), and now that's wrong because I didn't make it x.x

Right now, while council members and mods run around with their heads cut off, us Hosts are being dicked around Q.Q It is so confusing!
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ace

• View Profile

*raises his hand*
My turn! :D

All I ask for now is only for those I direct questions to for a post, please. Yes of course though, anyone can post, I will not limit that. =)
But, I'd like to solve this quickly and efficiently now, so only chime in if you will be helping me out. ;)

1. Topics in question have been moved to All That is Bijuu sub-board.
2. The entire Bijuu Arena sub-board has been moved to the All That is Bijuu category as a sub-board.
3. Eric, since you have created all the topics in question, first of all, thank you. Your hard work we all continue to see. Kay, thank you for continuing to progress us forward, your hard work does not go unnoticed.
4. QUESTION: Eric, since you created all the topics, you will then have to maintain those topics by editing each initial post, correct? Or will you be deleting your initial post once all hosts have posted their initial post which essentially should follow your format?
I simply do not want you to have to do a lot of work. And from a administrative/managerial perspective, the next person who would have to assume responsibility of maintaining those topics would have to continuously edit all those topics.

Once those two above questions are answered, in a the most brief possible way, we will end this discussion. ;)

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:52:38 AM by Ace »

Eric

• View Profile

4.  No, that is not how the thread works. When a new host takes over, they will make a post with their preferences and current challengers; the initial post is supposed to be the instructions for using the thread as a whole. No moderator will have to continuously edit the posts because all of the updates will be made by post following the initial post. To find the latest host/owner of the beast, all one has to do is start from the latest posts made in the thread and work backwards.

I can delete my reposting of the preferences as it would be rather redundant to have both. I would rather leave the initial post for future reference so that people know how the thread is supposed to work. The threads can be deleted and the hosts can then make their own, but then everytime there is a new host a new thread would have to be made. Much like the updated list of jinchurikii, the activeness of the input of the hosts will ultimately determine the usefulness of the threads.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ace

• View Profile

I would probably just suggest deleting your original posting once all members have posted in their respective thread. =)

If people want to have your initial post, I do not mind either. We can simply re-vote on that. The goal is to move forward, and solve any lingering situations here.
And problem solved.

Eric

• View Profile

I would probably just suggest deleting your original posting once all members have posted in their respective thread. =)

If people want to have your initial post, I do not mind either. We can simply re-vote on that. The goal is to move forward, and solve any lingering situations here.
And problem solved.

I am not allowed to delete the first post of a topic. Remedying that would require spitting the thread and then deleting the thread with the initial post in it. Is it really that serious?

Ace

• View Profile

And problem solved.

I am not allowed to delete the first post of a topic. Remedying that would require spitting the thread and then deleting the thread with the initial post in it. Is it really that serious?
Serious, nope-- at least in my opinion. =)

But, I guess I'll be blunt, I didn't think my request was that bad, since it constitutes a solution (<-- I think that's the goal, a solution). =)
I stepped in since I noticed members becoming tired of a couple of people not able to simply come to terms.
Sometimes, people disregard the premise of who is right or wrong in certain instances, more so they give respect to those who forge a solution, in the hopes of progress. ^^

To all reading, I do agree that the hosts should assume responsibility of their own threads, but at the same time, the initiation by Eric and the reminder by Kay did move us forward.

It's not that hard to compliment both. And quite frankly, everyone continues to amaze me. No matter the words that are said, the desire to continue having discussions is simply refreshing to see.

And leave the deleting of the initial posts to me. ;)
I might be able to get that done much quicker. But, I'll need a reminder please. Once every host has assumed responsibility of their thread, simply give me a nudge.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 05:25:46 AM by Ace »

Ace

• View Profile

Well, feel free to post anyone. Any disagreements with how this was handled, questions, concerns, etc.
All should be heard. ^^

Or any other issues that need to be discussed, have at it. ;)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile

Do I have any NEW comments to make?

"I read this."

Eric

• View Profile

And problem solved.

Serious, nope-- at least in my opinion. =)

But, I guess I'll be blunt, I didn't think my request was that bad, since it constitutes a solution (<-- I think that's the goal, a solution). =)
I stepped in since I noticed members becoming tired of a couple of people not able to simply come to terms.
Sometimes, people disregard the premise of who is right or wrong in certain instances, more so they give respect to those who forge a solution, in the hopes of progress. ^^

To all reading, I do agree that the hosts should assume responsibility of their own threads, but at the same time, the initiation by Eric and the reminder by Kay did move us forward.

It's not that hard to compliment both. And quite frankly, everyone continues to amaze me. No matter the words that are said, the desire to continue having discussions is simply refreshing to see.

And leave the deleting of the initial posts to me. ;)
I might be able to get that done much quicker. But, I'll need a reminder please. Once every host has assumed responsibility of their thread, simply give me a nudge.

I will axe the preferences thread inserts I planted in order to encourage the current hosts to expedite their preference posting. Just as a way to try to get that done faster.

A certain timetable should be established though to make sure this doesn't go on indefinitely.

* The 2-tails, the 6-tails, the 7-tails, technically Gedo since it's still undecided, and the 1-tails are the only ones I spotted in compliance with preferences. The rest need to get theirs up.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:20:32 PM by Eric »

JayJay

• View Profile

Yay I'm in compliance with the preferences.. I say I deserve a cookie for that Cx

Eric

• View Profile

Yay I'm in compliance with the preferences.. I say I deserve a cookie for that Cx

JayJay

• View Profile

Trev

• View Profile

What am I supposed to be doing to be in compliance? I kinda stopped following along, cause I was sick of making a thread and it being moved.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 20 queries.