Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: FYI: ALL Host and Challengers MUST comply with the RULES [MOD ATTENTION!!!]  (Read 12660 times)

Eric

• View Profile

What am I supposed to be doing to be in compliance? I kinda stopped following along, cause I was sick of making a thread and it being moved.

In the thread(s) of any beast that you own, post your list of preferences and current list of challengers (including any new ones you may have recently obtained). Pardon the dust, the moving part is about done.  :)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile

And what is the punishment for not making one? Because Genesis still hasn't made a preference or void list and I'd like to levy whatever that punishment is on him.

As soon as the vote about which character he gets to use was finished I made our fight topic and posted my own preference and void list since, in the weeks leading up to this, Genesis never bothered to make one so I had to assume he doesn't want one.

Of course he is now trying to talk to me about voids which I'm refusing to acknowledge because he had his two week cooldown and then some to think of a void list and he intentionally did not in an effort to waste my time.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile

our punishment?

why he has to fight, of course.

We decided not to strip him.

There is no punishment.

I am not sure what your motivation is here, to be honest.

To get your match or to see someone drawn and quartered.

Stop putting him on ignore and go set the match up in the bijuu thread...in public...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 20 queries.