Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

If This was ever True how would you feel about it , and it would have our current technlogy?

OMFG Die in Heaven !
Nah too much chaos
No way Hate Naruto * Gets Killed by me*
I really wouldn't like it.
Dunno

Author Topic: Real Life turns Naruto World  (Read 1014 times)

Demonic Sanoci

Real Life turns Naruto World
« on: August 28, 2006, 05:28:56 AM »

Made this topic for the hell of that everyone could discuss if the Naruto World was like Real Life , but of cource it would be present time now with Video Games , Cars , and etc. Think about the changes of having our Schools only a Academy Building , but must be 10 years old , until your allow to become Genin. Chunin Exams would be International Touranment in Japan of cource since they made the Manga/Anime.

Think about the Countrys we live in as Shinobi Country , but the question is what would the powerful 5 Country be in RL , and why. Imagine  the President/ Offical Leader of the State , or Country was Kage.

Also our Sensai could be from your current school , and wouldn't think Shonibis would use guns would they? Thats everything I wanna say to make everyone have thoughts to discuss about the fun possible chance if it ever happened.

Sanosoke

Re: Real Life turns Naruto World
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 10:27:28 PM »

well... yeah... I mean, it'd be chaotic, but come on... we'd be ninja... although I'd rather be one of the true shinobi from ancient china, but yeah, that'd work...

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.