Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Re: Bijuu Challenge Preferences and Challenge listings  (Read 1224 times)

Vail

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu Challenge Preferences and Challenge listings
« on: October 12, 2016, 09:44:47 PM »

Jinchuriki
Tobias Augustus Tait
Affiliation
Uzushiogakure
Battle Method
1 v 1 OOC Death-match
Preferred Medium
SL Forums, though a zone is acceptable

Preferred Judges
Shadow, Athos, Bec

(Grace Period Ends 10/26/16)
Current Challengers
None

My Rules

Judge(s) Info

Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

The Challenger and Jinchuriki each have a one time ability to boot a judge. If the agreed upon judge makes a decision just so despicable that you need to get a new one you can say that after this decision you are requesting a new judge. Each participant can do this ONCE, and NOT while a decision is being made. Once a new judge is picked they are the set judge for the rest of the fight, or until the remaining boot is used on them.

Resets and Claims

You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight.

I do not enforce you to have in-game kg in order to claim kg in rp. The abilities claim to have must have been in your possession prior to issuing a challenge and must have been verified through RP in some manner.
Posting

If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost.

Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Even if you use clones or summons, you still only get 3 actions.

How to Challenge and Prerequisites

If the challenger has a bijuu(s) they will be putting said beast(s) on the line as well.

Before the fight starts both of us are to send links to each others character page and technique pages, etc. Alternatively, you can send me a message of all of your pertinent abilities and their details. Anything you want to use in the fight you must have on the Wikia or some other website, or have sent in a message.

Any seals, weapons, summons, dank memes that you try to use during the fight that were not linked will be voided. This is to prevent you from pulling it out of your ass.

If you link to a weapon that says you can seal chakra into it that's fine. However if in the fight you try to say it can unseal chakra from it I will void that. It is not my fault you didn't write that into your weapons ability when you sent the link.

Voids

Swift Release
Izanami
Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)
Uchiha Return
Hijutsu: Kirisame
Anything that we talked about in Pms that I or you are not allowed to use in the fight.
Claiming to be smarter than me / superior to me in anything related to processing speed or power of the brain. Also claiming to be better versed in technology than me. You're not.
Absolute Zero nonsense. I try not to let my science knowledge to interfere too much, but this is just one thing I can’t allow.
Moving at the speed of light. Same reason as above.
Other absurd scientific nonsense.

------------------------------------------------------- MISC -------------------------------------------------------
[|] For those who like to be cheeky [|]

No you cannot run away from the fight. Doing so will result in you being voided.
No you cannot have your chakra touch me and then FTG to me. You MUST emote placing a seal.
Attempts to escape Kamui will be voided. Opinions on the matter are varied and based solely on assumption. We can only go on what is known and that is it has never shown you can so you can't.

Basically keep an archive of everything you claim to have/use and rp in a normal manner. Do not try to bend the rules. The above extras are perfect examples of what not to try.

Subject to change anytime I feel like it

(Had to shamelessly rip off Shadow's template because it was so nice. <3)

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.