Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: SWF(Shinobi Wrestling Federation) Presents: Shinobi-mania 2016, Free for All!  (Read 17231 times)

Eric

• View Profile

It's been roughly 48 hours since Jay's last post with no response from Athos, so I am under the assumption that either a discussion is going on in the background regarding Jay's post that I have not been made aware of, or Athos has lost interest or something to that flavor.

Either way, congrats Jay, you are the last man standing at this point.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile

I've had a bit of a family emergency on my end, if Jay will let me I will get a post out this evening.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

I've had a bit of a family emergency on my end, if Jay will let me I will get a post out this evening.

I am not technically involved with this match anymore, but the rules were clear cut; despite any excuses that are given.

Quote from: The rules
- Participants must post every forty-eight hours.
- Failure to post within the allotted time-slot is an automatic disqualification. (No skips, if you fail to post. You should've made the time to post and that is that.)

It won't be up to Jay to let this match continue, when Eric clearly stated that the winner was Jay. You might as well speak to him about obtaining the GM in the future, since if you start up this match on the discretion of Jay. You'll clearly be in violation to the rules that were agreed upon at this start of this FFA--And I highly recommend that you do not go that route.

Hazama

• View Profile

And if all the participants agree to ignore a rule they previously agreed on then it's meaningless as that's the only thing giving them any authority, same with a judge.

If Jay wants to continue the fight the judge can't insist we stop if we don't want to. I'm going to post later and if Jay wants to continue the fight he can respond in kind and we'll actually finish this fight. If he wants to take the win via the time out he certainly can.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile

Sorry bro, thems the rules. It would be cheating and validate those earlier claims of such behind-the-scenes dealing that was supposedly going on. So, if I allowed it, they'd take that as evidence or something and strip you of your beasts. I don't want that to happen. So I'm going to take this win and you can challenge after my grace period is up.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

And if all the participants agree to ignore a rule they previously agreed on then it's meaningless as that's the only thing giving them any authority, same with a judge.

If Jay wants to continue the fight the judge can't insist we stop if we don't want to. I'm going to post later and if Jay wants to continue the fight he can respond in kind and we'll actually finish this fight. If he wants to take the win via the time out he certainly can.

However this was a universal rule that *all* of the participants agreed upon, your statement has some fallacies that I am sure that you overlooked as usual. But the point is that universal rules were meant to be followed and if you don't wish to follow them, then just say it. It'll make it easier to point out how invalid you are being with your arguments, despite your well intentions of continuing this match on illegal grounds.

Or you could take the easy route and just admit that you lost to the time-out. It's not that hard, right? I mean, Jay will have a two week cool-down and you can challenge him back for the rights for it. It's that simple, man.

@Jay
Watch out for those Freudian slips, lol. ;)

(This topic needs to be locked once the discussion has concluded. Thank you.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:42:22 PM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile

Is there any reason you're making passive aggressive comments and trying to start another argument?

All participants are now Jay and I. Judges and rules have no inherent power and if all the people agreeing to them decide to stop, they can, was my point. I blatantly said he can take the win by time out if he wants, just that he doesn't have to.

But that's fine Jay, we're done here then.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Is there any reason you're making passive aggressive comments and trying to start another argument?

My fault, man. I totally forgot that telling the truth about a universal rule set counted as passive-aggressiveness these days. Please forgive my transgressions and let me into your good graces, once again.

Lock the topic once you read this, since I don't want any accusations that I abused my powers as staff by locking the topic myself.

PS:

Sarcasm is sometimes confused for passive-aggressiveness.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:00:48 PM by Camel »

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile

@Jay
Watch out for those Freudian slips, lol. ;)

(This topic needs to be locked once the discussion has concluded. Thank you.)

I don't know what that means.... *checks dictionary...* Heyyy, I was being sarcastic and whatever any plan was that you have evidence of, didn't play out in any sort of way in the fight. So there's no slip in action, since there was no cheating. Thy can lock this thread now.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile

My fault, man. I totally forgot that telling the truth about a universal rule set counted as passive-aggressiveness these days. Please forgive my transgressions and let me into your good graces, once again.

Lock the topic once you read this, since I don't want any accusations that I abused my powers as staff by locking the topic myself.

I doubt you see the irony in responding to me questioning your passive aggressiveness with more passive aggressiveness.

Locked.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.