Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: 守鶴, Shukaku The 1-Tailed Tanuki (一尾, Ichibi) Challenge/Preferences Thread  (Read 5808 times)

Eric

• View Profile

In accordance with the following rule:

A host must create a thread with the name of his or her bijuu in the title to the Bijuu Arena board, and use this thread to: state his or her preference for battle, keep a list of challengers, indicate if he or she is a new host and when his or her grace period will be over, and post any notices of absence.

The purpose of this thread is for the current host of the beast listed on the title to maintain a post of preferences for battle, grace period ending, challenger list, and a post regarding leaves of absence.

Challengers are also required to post here in order to formally challenge the host. Any challenges made outside of this thread for this beast are, from this point forward, are not considered official and should not hold up in a Council verdict as legitimate.

Each new preference listing starts as the beginning of a new preferences cycle; if, for whatever reason, a challenge is made before the preference goes up, then that challenge is still valid and must be included in the challenger's listing. Each beast thread will have this same notice as a reminder of how these challenge threads should operate.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:30:29 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

Preferred Method: 1 VS 1 IC

Affiliation: Konohagakure no Sato

Preferred Zone: Plains, Valley of the End (Hokage Zones) or Empty Town

Preferred Judge: Genesis, Tomi, Shadow, Miyuu, Eric, Warren or Tobias (I really have no set preference when it comes to picking a judge, only thing that matters is our choice for judge isn't a council member due to the rules.)

Bijū Mastery: Full Mastery/Tailed Beast Mode

Challenge List: Uzumaki Naruto (Date of Challenge|10/18/18) [fight won't start until terms are discussed and vice versa]

My Rules

-The preferred match is to be a one versus one *IC* death match. However the match will be defaulted to OOC, if that player doesn't agree to *IC* terms of engagement.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC, unless such a term was agreed upon by both parties.

-Even if you use clones or summons, you still only get 3 actions. This rule is final and non-negotiable.

-I implore you, please don't metagame or retro-post, since doing so will result you in having to use your only repost to fix something that could've been easily avoided by simply proof-reading your posts beforehand.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of the participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP.

-Can only use skills that are known IC at the official start of the match. No borrowing from others. No immediate power ups within the match.

-Discussion of non-allowed techniques will vary by each challenger and can be discussed via PM only.

-Don't be afraid to get hit and I won't be afraid to get hit. I understand that this is a game of words and you're reading and responding to what's going to happen at any given time, but you cannot use that knowledge to give your character any sense of a way around it. I.E. If it's not revealed by a character's words or actions, then you can't act upon it.

-Inflammatory, racial, harassing, or abusive language aimed at each other in the match or in PM will result in an immediate void of the challenge. If this is done by the challenger, (s)he loses all rights to ever challenge the current Jinchūriki. If this is done by the host, he loses the match and bijū given to the challenger.

-I don't mind any sort trash-talking dialogue during the match, but let's keep it civil and strictly between our character(s). In case of a dispute during the match, no one should bring anything personal and off-topic into the matter. If found guilty of doing so in the match or in another thread, you will forfeit the match by default; this rule applies to both competitors.

-You can't be aware of something that your character shouldn't be aware of. This ties into the last void rule on a much more absolute scale. This means everything, Location, State of Being, Techniques used, Seals used, Sensing concealed Chakra. (IE: Don't ridiculous in terms of engagement, like having your eyes open while using Mind's Eye of Kagura.)

-If there's a technique or any piece of equipment that either party wants, they can put those on the line as well. Though seeing as how I have a bijuu, you can only chose one thing from me, while I can attempt to get two things from you (If you don't have a bjiu as well).

-If you found a way to bring a technique from out of the Naruto world, I would like to know the logic on how you're using to claim it. I'm an understanding person, so I'm not going to make a big deal about it, unless it happens to be truly a ridiculous technique that doesn't make sense in the Naruto/Boruto lore.

-In the event that the host is defeated, the new host has the cool-down challenge period time-frame to either accept the special regulations for the tailed beast or completely re-write and alter the special rules they inherited. If they do not post their own variant by the beginning of the next challenge, then it is to be assumed that they comply with the previous special regulations, which means they will inherit any challenge list that the former had.

-If host defeated in an *IC* manner, the challenger must allow the host to finish up any roleplay that may involve having the beast, then a reasonable RP will be concluded as to how the beast transferred hands.

Judge(s) Information

-A judge *must* be picked before or during the first round of initial entrance posting by both parties. If the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, the matter must be brought to the forums for a final decision by the community.

-If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 30 days then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (I.E. Both fighters MUST send a PM for this option.) If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a winner based on these criteria:

• Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

• What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

• Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. The judge's decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

-If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight either proceeds or a draw is declared. In the case of a draw, the challenger may rejoin the queue of challengers after the latest challenger without having to wait for cool-down (this circumvention for the benefit of the challenger for not technically being declared the loser, though by not succeeding the host can be considered a winner in this situation.) Keep in mind that this is a technical victory for the host, so unless the challenger truly believes that a restart is necessary to increase victory chances, then it is not recommended to settle for a draw without reviewing this process a second time.

Posting

-Prefers SL forum, as it is most useful for fights where long periods of time may pass between postings, serves as a record of the fight's progress for other challengers, and for that damned time-out option.

-Must post at least once every seven days. Though if a pattern of postings persists (I.E. If either player stretches their posting to the full seven days each and every post without prior notification to the other), then the challenge will be voided. The cool-down will be initiated to challenger (if challenger is problem) and the host will be stripped (if host's activity is problem).

-All measurement units to be used in U.S. Customary Units. (I.E. No meters, kilometers, etc. Use feet, yards, miles, and etc. This rule is default, unless it is agreed upon by both parties that the usage of the metric system will be acceptable in the match.)

-Everyone gets one re-post only. Re-posts are only made to fix an issue that was brought up by the judge, so proofread your posts beforehand, since the slightest mistakes will cost you dearly.

-Modifying an entire post to save yourself or completely change your character's strategy is an automatic disqualification from the match. (See inactive clause for consequences.) Edits are NOT allowed. An edited post is an automatic disqualification. A brand new "Reply" must be made so there is a full history of the entire fight for judge and other readers.

-Take this into consideration when posting your response, any little mistakes that I see in your post will be your Achilles' heel and I am not afraid to capitalize on these mistakes. This is a fighting-style role playing game, so it's only logical that I have priority to act upon this, when you make these small mistakes and I respond to them accordingly. (I.E. PROOF-READ YOUR POSTS)

~~~~~~~~MISC~~~~~~~~

-Running away from the fight will result in you losing the match, no if ands or buts about it.

-Using your chakras to FTG to my location, no you can't insta-transport anywhere without first placing/emoting a seal beforehand.

-Basically keep an archive of everything you claim to have/use and rp in a normal manner on the narutoprofile wiki or whatever custom page you prefer. Please do not try to create a technique during the match without some sort of description that details the effect of your "trump card". If you don't want provide a description for the technique, you will be given the option of using your only repost to rectify this, so I can respond accordingly. If no repost are available, the judge will make a final ruling and judge the match then and there as a whole. Sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids

* Swift Release.
* Senjutsu-enhanced Dust Release techniques.
* Rinnegan + Sage Mode or Tenseigan + Sage Mode.
* Tenseigan.
* Truth-Seeking Balls.
* Kekkei Mora.
* Custom Kekkei Genkai that hasn't a reasonable explanation in the Naruto lore.
* Custom Sage Modes that deviate from the standard three-times multiplier that is generally associated with Toad Sage Mode.
* Claims of immunity to Ototon or having a "special ear device" that can cancel out Ototon.
* Claims of immunity to Genjutsu through some nonsense, like having a special set of Ray-Bans that can block out the chakras from Yin Release.
* Body Revival Technique. (When used to survive the Hachimon Tonkō no Jin)
* Demon empowerment, soul empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore.
* Borrowing resets when you already have resets.
* Uchiha Return.
* Chakra Edible Creation.
* Spirit Transformation Technique.
* Any Yamanaka Clan techniques.
* Hijutsu: Kirisame.
* Anything that we talked about in PMs that are not allowed to be use in this fight.
* Izanami.
* Kotoamatsukami.
* Using the intangibility of Kamui more than twice in succession without having a cool-down post.
* If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.
* Using Izanagi to circumvent the negative effects of the Gate of Death.
* Any of the recent Rikudou powered abilities, which includes using Tomoe-Rinnegan or Rinne-Sharingan as a medium for using these techniques.
* Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack.
* Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses.
* Non Zetsu Mayfly.
* Strongest Shield (This ability is never used correctly.)
* Absurd scientific nonsense like: Absolute Zero, Traveling at or faster than the speed of light with no affiliation to Storm Release, Traveling at or faster than the speed of sound with no affiliation to Sound Release, Traveling at the speed of darkness with no affiliation to Dark Release, Regeneration from near-fatal attacks without the usage of Medical Ninjutsu, Using Nature Energy in it's pure form and coincidentally not suffering from the petrification effects of using such raw undiluted natural energy, and other nonsense like surviving without your brain/head due to some ridiculous custom ability that doesn't make sense.   

Any further questions, please PM me on Shinobi Legends, on the official discord channel or on here on the forums.

**Everything here is subject to change upon the Jinchūriki's discretion.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:52:05 AM by Camel »

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile

I challenge you!  :twisted:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

I challenge you!  :twisted:

Challenge accepted! :evil:

Terms will be under discussion in our private mails on the server. 8)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 07:47:52 PM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile

I challenge thee!
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

I challenge thee!

Challenge accepted. We'll work something out, after I get a response back in your other thread.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.