Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Bleach - Interested in a game server?  (Read 19707 times)

Kieru

Re: Bleach - Interested in a game server?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 01:11:10 AM »

A Bleach game would be interesting. I would suggest something, but everything seems to have been already spoken for. =/

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 01:13:14 AM »

All I hear sounds reasonable. Though some details we must look into, but basically... OK.

We should be able to build a server on this.

I'll see when I get the new server and when it's setup I'll let you know.
Then, I think you (Gyururu) and Xaos will be the first ones to enter it... also I'll explain some stuff.

After this, both can "check out" some stuff... and then they can estimate how much work it will be...
those two then will decide how many people they need for what.

Should work in this way.

Ok, will do.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 06:04:08 AM »

I need help on this one. I can't come up with anything > <

Skills
Demon Art
Kin (binds target for 5 turns, cost 1 sp)
Byakurai (same as Dragon Fire Jutsu, cost 2 sp)
Raikaho (same as Chidori, cost 3 sp)
Kurohitsugi (binds target for 5 turns & does multiple minor dmg, cost 5 sp)

Zanjutsu
Spirit Force Pressure (same as Lion combo, cost 1 sp)
Release Spirit Force (same as Leaf Grand Spinning Wind, cost 2 sp)
Getsuga Tensho (does massive damage to target, cost 3 sp)
Bankai (does multiple medium/heavy damage to target, cost 5 sp)

Healing Skills
Minor Healing (same, cost 1 sp)
? ? ? ? (something like Chakra Absorption Jutsu, cost 2 sp)
Major Healing (same, cost 3 sp)
? ? ? ? (something like Ninpou Sozo Saize, cost 5 sp)

I know these aren't good but Bleach doesn't really provide me with enough data to come up with good skills & skill names > <

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 09:32:12 AM »

I need help on this one. I can't come up with anything > <

Skills
Demon Art
Kin (binds target for 5 turns, cost 1 sp)
Byakurai (same as Dragon Fire Jutsu, cost 2 sp)
Raikaho (same as Chidori, cost 3 sp)
Kurohitsugi (binds target for 5 turns & does multiple minor dmg, cost 5 sp)

Zanjutsu
Spirit Force Pressure (same as Lion combo, cost 1 sp)
Release Spirit Force (same as Leaf Grand Spinning Wind, cost 2 sp)
Getsuga Tensho (does massive damage to target, cost 3 sp)
Bankai (does multiple medium/heavy damage to target, cost 5 sp)

Healing Skills
Minor Healing (same, cost 1 sp)
? ? ? ? (something like Chakra Absorption Jutsu, cost 2 sp)
Major Healing (same, cost 3 sp)
? ? ? ? (something like Ninpou Sozo Saize, cost 5 sp)

I know these aren't good but Bleach doesn't really provide me with enough data to come up with good skills & skill names > <

I think Neji has plans with Bankai so I don't think you should really have it as an attack.

Hrmm, I don't think they actually have Healing attacks which is going to be the problem ^.^ They just heal. Well we could just come up with some names or just choose a different skill skill. I'll look for something.

Here are some I've located:

Binding spells

* 1. 塞 sai - obstruction, paralyzes the target's muscles.

* 9. geki- apparently engulfs the target in red light making them unable to move.

* 58. 摑趾追雀 kakushitsuijaku- summoning of the tracking sparrows, tracks and locates any spiritual force.

* 61. 六杖光牢 rikujōkōrō - six rods prison of light, binds the target with six beams of light.

* 75. 五柱鉄貫 gochūtekkan - quintet of 1 kan iron pillars, forms a cage made of five incredibly high and thick pillars.

* 77. 天挺空羅 tenteikūra - heavenly rickshaws in silken air, transmits messages to anyone within Soul Society.

* 99. 禁 kin - seal, binds the arms of the target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.
 * 99, part 2. 卍禁 bankin - great seal, The first song wraps the target in a strong fabric, the second song pierces it with metal blades, the final song smashes the target with an immense metal cube.

Destructive spells

* 4. 白雷 byakurai - white lightning, fires a straight bolt of lightning from the extended forefinger of the caster.

* 31. 赤火砲 shakkahō - red flame cannon , casts a red ball of spiritual energy at target.
          o Incantation: Ye Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, March on to the south!

* 33. 蒼火墜 sōkatsui- blue fireball, casts a blue ball of spiritual energy at the target. Similar to 31 but more powerful and accurate.

* 54. 廃炎 haien- waste flame, is able to completely burn and incinerate a target; has been used by Kaname Tōsen to burn an arm that was cut off.

* 63. 雷吼炮 raikōhō - thunder roar cannon, summons a huge energy wave that travels forward to annihilate the target.

* 90. 黒棺 kurohitsugi - black coffin, surrounds the target in a building-sized black box of spiritual energy, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", resulting in extensive damage on all parts of the target. Reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

Other forms

* The demon art called "flash steps" (瞬歩 shunpo) corresponds to a "haste" or "boost" skill, allowing a shinigami to move his body within a certain distance at super-speed. Yoruichi Shihouin, the former Covert Ops commander, holds the title of "Goddess of Flash" (瞬神 shunshin) due to her mastery of the skill to the point of appearing to be in multiple places at once. It is speculated (based on the anime) that this art works in combination with foot combat (hohō).
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:39:59 AM by Xaos »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 10:28:36 AM »

yes, the zanpakutou handling should be a sword skill....

you will have (with the new system I hopefully have time for after 10/9) more than one "skill" ... like Rukia, you can have a certain skill in both sword and kidou.

Bankai is special, only a few achieve it... so it will be like the curse seal from the availablity.

Also, you won't know the name of your zanpakutou... I have special plans how to obtain it. you will probably not be able to choose it. It will "appear"... (no, the names will be unique)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 07:16:51 PM »

Neji...if you do clans in this server...

you should make the Gotei 13....13 clans representing the Gotei 13...and have players choose to join one of the 13...what do you think about that?

Consider me one of the first to join...I'll start playing immediately as soon as it's available..

What about Oro kills...Maybe have it where you face Menos instead of Orochimaru?

Also permanent attack and defense and HP...What about instead of it being attack points...what about Zanpakuto points?...so for example

attack -> Zanpakuto
defense -> Kidou
HP -> HP(what else?)
Turns -> ??

About the Oro kill -> Menos...I read through the first 2 pages twice..but didn't see it mentioned...if it got mentioned then sorry i missed it...>.>

Also, you won't know the name of your zanpakutou... I have special plans how to obtain it. you will probably not be able to choose it. It will "appear"... (no, the names will be unique)

So I won't be able to import my Zanpakuto and Bankai names from my Captain profile from another Bleach RPG  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is there someway to perhaps...Donate and have it changed to a name I want?  ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:29:11 PM by HatakeSakumo »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 08:12:46 PM »

First we'll start of by testing it and without clans...

if we make the specialties "squad xx membership" it should be covered. I don't know if I allow clans.

Hm, -> Menos... maybe... we could make it to fight different guys for different kills.

Yes, because the name of the zanpakutou is... something you discover.
But I can imagine implementing a donation-change... yet I don't know. The donation concept needs to be reworked for this too =)

(though the kyuubi here will be replace by something equal on the bleach theme, same with fights  etc).

No, Kidou will be used like it is in the series.

I think attack/defense should work out too as it is a martial anime.

You will also always have your zanpakutou, but your attack value may increase due to cast kidou...
so weapon=zanpakutou... and when you discover the name -> name of it.

bankai...well... would be like curse seal here. not buyable. =)
(most likely similar way to gain it... maybe)

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 08:46:02 PM »

Hey Hey Hey helping out also. Sure havn't watched the entire series , but up to Ep 71 so help out as well.

Remember everyone your zanpakutō. has two forms of releases   shikai ( Initial release) , and bankai ( Final release). Like everyone been mentioning that you'll have to train your Zanpakutō to even use these releases. Hmm so will it be certain rank like in Naruto to even use these releases in the first place.

Shikai allows the user to achieved by learning the sword's name. By speaking a command phrase to the sword  which will be unique to all Shinigami. I was thinking because Ichigo couldn't use his Shikai to a point maybe if going by ranks not until Jounin > Shinigami will you be able to use this. Maybe Chuunin > Substitute Shinigami be able to use it , but have a shorter time limit for it.

Bankai are hard to get , and in the manga/anime been heard take years to get it , meaning that Anbu Captain > Fukutaicho should be when first able to use it slowly.

Of cource gonna need an Academy Building or something to level up beating a Sensai , but the whole Bleach into a PVP base game could be something we test. Also think everyone will have unique Shikai , and Bankai meaning may need alot of thought for this.

Bankai should be the fact like a mount in a sence , like have 50 turns with it , but like in this game pay a certain amount of Gold to use it again , but only a thought as of right now.

Remember people like Renji Abarai and Ichigo Kurosaki  have been seen outside their Zanpakutō. Should turn them into your Sensai after Shikai , and should help you improve like Ichigo's Spirit in his Zanpakutō to even get the Bankai Release against Byakuya Kuchiki. Also to remember with your Zanpakutō have abilities to them , but the idea of Division instead of race be great , unless really want Quincy , Bount , and Hollows.

If in a Division like 11th your the battle division (specialization in swordsmanship), 12th Division is the research/scientific division , and  4th Division is the medic/supply division. We do need to know if we use these what things will be added like the type of jutsu you choose , but doult have a home village that affects your stats.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:00:35 PM by Demonic Sanoci »

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 08:56:15 PM »

Shikai = Curse seal level 1
Bankai = curse seal level 2

How about that?

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 09:02:25 PM »

Shikai = Curse seal level 1
Bankai = curse seal level 2

How about that?

Edited more things in my post please read it , and no offence , but Shikai , and Bankai could be like that , but remember your training to get them , so most likely we shouldn't. The Hollow-Ichigo thing though be perfect for a curse seal , but not sure their be a curse seal lvl  version , unlike Neji thinks of something.

Remember Soul Society has 3 armies Gotei 13 (Thirteen Court Divisions), Demon Arts corps, and the Special Forces.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:17:22 PM by Demonic Sanoci »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 09:41:39 PM »

bankai won't be paid with gold.

there are other...well, hidden plans.

before we talk about that *how* it is in detail, let it be a special ability that comes later on.

currently we should talk about the layout of the things...like places, races, etc.

more we don't need to go, I only need a *basic* outline =)

dude no.1

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 09:44:23 PM »

for monsters you can still add naruto enemies the same way you put bleach enemies in shinobi legends.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 10:00:50 PM »

Tell me the Hollow Ichigo thing bew a good Curse Seal idea?

May I ask how in your mind Neji will we get Bankai , because gold or gems shouldn't be used for it , though the Spirit of your Zanpakutō training you for Bankai seem like a grand idea right Neji?

Oh here Karakura Town , since like Konoha in  sence being the main setting.

Karakura

Karakura High
Karakura High is the high school where much of the beginning events in Bleach take place. All of the original protagonists of the series study at Karakura High.

Karakura Hospital

The Karakura Hospital is owned by Ryūken Ishida (Uryū Ishida's father). In the anime, it is the battle ground between the protagonists of the series, and the Bount Hō and Ban.

Kurosaki Family Clinic

The Kurosaki Family Clinic is a clinic run by Isshin Kurosaki. It is also the home of the Kurosaki family. Sora Inoue, Orihime Inoue's brother, died of his injuries in this clinic. Yasutora Sado was also a patient, after being attacked by a hollow.

Mashiba Junior High

Mashiba Junior High (Mashibachū) is the junior high school where Yasutora Sado came from. It is located in the Mashiba district.

Urahara Shop

The Urahara Shop (Urahara shōten) is the candy store belonging to Kisuke Urahara. It also sells shinigami wares and serves as a paramilitary base for the protagonists of the series (especially the open underground area constructed by Urahara).

Rukongai

Rukongai (流魂街 lit. wandering soul city) is divided into 320 districts (80 in North Rukongai, 80 in West Rukongai, etc.), each numbered in descending order on how far they are from the center; this results in the higher-numerated (and farther) districts decaying into slums. Thus, while District 1 is peaceful and lawful (and in many cases resembles the antiseptic lifestyle of early-Edo era Kyoto), District 80 is a hardscrabble, violent, crime-infested area that more depicts Heian era Kyoto. There is no indication that the shinigami or any other agencies patrol the streets of rukongai, and as a result, the citizenry are mainly responsible for their day-to-day welfare.

So far, only four names of Rukongai districts are known:

1 - Junrinan (潤林安), part of West Rukongai
Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Momo Hinamori, and Jidanbō, the West Gate Keeper, came from here. When he comes to Soul Society, the spirit of Yūichi Shibata, the boy who inhabited Chad's parakeet, also comes to reside here. According to Sōsuke Aizen, West Rukongai is also the "headquarters" of Kisuke Urahara.
78 - Inuzuri, the South Alley of Flowing Spirits
Both Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai grew up here.
79 - Kusajishi (草鹿), the North Alley of Loitering Spirits
Yachiru Kusajishi was found here by Kenpachi Zaraki.
80 - Zaraki (更木), the North Alley of Loitering Spirits
Kenpachi Zaraki came from here.

Their two cities at least.

Sriracha

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 12:17:57 AM »

Err is the idea to split the world into two areas? Karakura and Seireitei (sp?) are earth and Spirit Worl, no?

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 12:41:05 AM »

Yes they are Sriracha-san this is correct. Remember how we have 3 free travel points , and we get 2 locations to travel.

Now if we get the different races like Quincy , Hollow  , and  Bounto.

If that happens places like the Hollow World Hueco Mundo , which is between living world and Soul Society.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.