Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Bleach - Interested in a game server?  (Read 20174 times)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Bleach - Interested in a game server?
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 01:27:24 AM »

Locales

Human world

The human world of Bleach is modern Japan, or specifically, a Tokyo neighbourhood known as Karakura Town.[1] In this world, Ichigo attends school, fights hollows, and tries to avoid rumors that he is Rukia's boyfriend. Places of note are the high school, the Urahara Shop, the river where Ichigo's mother was killed, the cemetery, and Ichigo and Orihime's homes.

Soul Society

Soul Society corresponds to the afterlife, or heaven, in human belief systems. It consists of a giant walled city in the center, known as the Seireitei (Court of Pure Souls), and four regions (north, south, east, and west), each with 80 districts, outside of it. The districts outside of the Seireitei are known as the Rukongai (Town of Wandering Spirits) and are the place where non-shinigami and non-nobles live. The district number of the Rukongai also describes its conditions. District 1 is peaceful and orderly, while District 80 is filled with criminals and has poor conditions. A king resides in Soul Society, but no details about him have surfaced.

Hueco Mundo

Hueco Mundo is the area between the human world and Soul Society. Literally meaning "hollow world" (in Spanish), it is where hollows reside when not in the human world or Soul Society, and where they are nigh undetectable. The entrance to Hueco Mundo is a rip in the fabric of the human world.

Hell

Hell is the destination of those who committed unforgivably evil acts during their lives in the human world. Judging by the incident with Shrieker, when a hollow whose mortal soul is too wicked to enter Soul Society has its mask split by a zanpakutō, the gates of Hell (giant doors with a skeleton holding on to each) appear and begin to open, and a giant, laughing spiritual being with a blade will spear the wicked spirit and drag it down into Hell.

Crossing between worlds

It is known that shinigami and hollows alike can come and go between Soul Society and the human world as they please. Shinigami can cross from the Soul Society to the human world by way of a passage that may be unlocked by their zanpakutō. However, to safely cross over, they must be accompanied by a hell butterfly (a black moth created from soul burial that can perform a multitude of tasks). Hollows can cross over to both Soul Society and the human world by opening a rift in space, although they don't usually dare to enter Soul Society. Humans can also enter Soul Society, if they are able to enter a portal from the living world.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 01:29:03 AM by Xaos »

Sriracha

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2006, 01:57:15 AM »

Re:Crossing between worlds:

You'll need a "Soul Converter" to go to Seireitei depending on your race. It materializes the users soul to gain passage into Soul Society. So there might have to be a station to do so if you want passage to Seireitei.

Techniques:

I believe, the magic Shinigami use is called Kido, no? there's four techniques which I've come to memorzie and know.

1.First Restraint Obstruction
A demon binding magic that can bind anyone and can only be broken by someone of an incredibly high spiritual sensitivity level.

2.Destructive Art 4: White Lightning
This sends out a blast of lightning that is able to destroy hollows

3.Destructive Art 33: Blue Firefall
A medium level Shinigami attack that shoots a blast out of the hand and at the target.

4.Soul Burial
Sending a ghost to Soul Society or hell. It is a main duty of a shinigami.

Bankai/Shikai:

Seeing as Shinigami is going to be one of the most complex races, we should start at the root of a shinigami... his/her weapon. A Zanpaktou has two "releases" in it. Shikai, is the firts release, and Bankai as the second. I'm not expecting every player to start off with a bankai, but they should have a shikai. They should have a spot to fill in, in their bio or so that indicates it, and having to buy weapons may have to change. Something else has to be bought... I'm not sure of it yet but it can't be a brand new Zanpaktou. As for Bankai, it could be something along the lines of "Kekkei Genkei" since it's so damn powerful and has the tendancy to drain the user quickly of their Soul Power if used continously (you saw how Byakuya was after fighting Ichigo >.>)

Allankar/Arankaru/Hamen
As there is no exact term for them yet, they are Hollow-Shinigami hybrids. Hollows who have taken off their masks and have obtained Shinigami powers.

Could possibly be something gained through vigorous playing and through a series of events? I believe Ichigo is one. He has the hollow-side of him.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 02:26:35 AM by Sriracha »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2006, 02:38:39 AM »

I think we should just start by changing everything into Bleach. Don't worry about following the anime too much for now. If we can't even make the game playable, what use are these complex ideas?

The new server is based on Bleach, not "Bleach the MMORPG". It's like the Resident Evil movie that's based on the game with the same title. They just use the names & designs of the characters.

We should start simple and focus on turning the Naruto theme into Bleach first before trying to give the game more of a Bleach feel.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2006, 03:07:42 AM »

Already stated everything Sriracha about the Shinigami if readthe post. Even the shikai shouldn't be handed right away , because  it'll give the newbs alot of power. Like I memntioned should get it at a certain rank if we come up with them like Gyu put into ranks like Naruto.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2006, 06:37:18 AM »

I think we should just start by changing everything into Bleach. Don't worry about following the anime too much for now. If we can't even make the game playable, what use are these complex ideas?

The new server is based on Bleach, not "Bleach the MMORPG". It's like the Resident Evil movie that's based on the game with the same title. They just use the names & designs of the characters.

We should start simple and focus on turning the Naruto theme into Bleach first before trying to give the game more of a Bleach feel.

What complex ideas? Neji said he wanted ideas for races, cities, and the basic layout of things (Specialties and other concepts). That's what we've been doing.

The other thing is, if we want the game to be an enjoyable bleach game then we need to attempt to follow the anime/manga as much as possible. We can't have it so Banka are the easiest things to obtain and Bounto help out the Shinigami and stuff of that sort. People would expect the game to be like the anime/manga. Following the anime/manga would be a smart move.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2006, 09:31:04 AM »

Trust me if we don't this idea should just be locked now , because no one will join up.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2006, 10:22:18 AM »

Yes they are Sriracha-san this is correct. Remember how we have 3 free travel points , and we get 2 locations to travel.

Now if we get the different races like Quincy , Hollow  , and  Bounto.

If that happens places like the Hollow World Hueco Mundo , which is between living world and Soul Society.

erm, did you read all the posts.

I won't give out a race "hollow"... there is not much play value being on. you'll be shinigami only. quincy would be the next one who *might* be playable. but basically they have a completely different view and are normally enemies to the shinigami.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2006, 11:52:41 AM »

Quincy & Shinigami might work since they both can travel to the spiritual realm & have hollow & bount as their enemies. But the ranks?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2006, 01:02:39 PM »

Quincy & Shinigami might work since they both can travel to the spiritual realm & have hollow & bount as their enemies. But the ranks?

Yes, might work... could do that.

Also Quincy need an access to Soul Society...a gate (Urahara)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sriracha

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 11:23:22 PM »

*marks his last post as "reference"*

The quincy's could always use that portal that Kariya introduced in episode 93 (not sure). They do obtain the ability to bend and recreate spirit energy which they needed to fully function it. Just have some text in the travel screen saying a few words on how you (if a quincy) traveled?

The only way to rank Shinigami is by officer (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. although it'll get very boring) and captian. There is also Captian-Commander which that old guy (I fail to remember his name) is. So basically...-->

Officer

Lieutenant

Captian

Captian-Commander

I heard there's some sort of academy for them. I think Gyururu knows. Shinigami student? or Apprentice would work nice, although it sounds more Quincy
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 12:03:07 AM by Sriracha »

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2006, 01:50:31 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinigami_%28Bleach%29

This Explain alot Sriracha.

(I'm posting here becuase I don't want to spam)

Sriracha:

I know of Bleach ^^ I've watched every episode out on the series.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 01:56:21 AM by Sriracha »

Revolver

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2006, 03:28:17 AM »

I've been reading through some of the ideas for the Shikai and Bankai and I think that you guys are thinking about it in the wrong way.  I personally don't have the cursed seal but I understand how hard it is to get.  It seems to me that the equalivant of the cursed seal would be the ability to gain and use a Vizard if you were a Shinigami.  For a Quincy it would be something along the lines of surpassing the limits that the human body has.  Maybe the Shikai and Bankai should be developed through the titles that you get?  Just a suggestion.  I've seen up until the fillers in the anime (I hate fillers), but I've read a good way through the Vizard arc in the manga.  So I know a bit about Bleach so if I can be of any help I would be glad to assist in any way I can.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2006, 06:36:05 AM »

Ranks/Titles (Shinigami)
Academy Students > remains the same
Genin > Shinigami Trainee
Chuunin > Substitute Shinigami
Jounin > Shinigami
Hunter Nin > Junior Officer
Anbu > Senior Officer
Anbu Captain > Fukutaicho
Sannin > Taicho
Kage > Sotaicho

Ranks/Titles (Quincy)
Academy Students > Apprentice
Genin > Quincy Trainee
Chuunin > Amateur Quincy
Jounin > Quincy
Hunter Nin > Full-fledged Quincy
Anbu > Hollow Hunter
Anbu Captain > Master Quincy
Sannin > Superior Quincy
Kage > Quincy Leader

Are these ranks okay?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 11:41:53 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2006, 11:05:49 AM »

Ranks/Titles (Shinigami)
Acedemy Students > remains the same
Genin > Shinigami Trainee
Chuunin > Substitute Shinigami
Jounin > Shinigami
Hunter Nin > Junior Officer
Anbu > Senior Officer
Anbu Captain > Fukutaicho
Sannin > Taicho
Kage > Sotaicho

Ranks/Titles (Quincy)
Acedemy Students > Apprentice
Genin > Quincy Trainee
Chuunin > Amateur Quincy
Jounin > Quincy
Hunter Nin > Full-fledged Quincy
Anbu > Hollow Hunter
Anbu Captain > Master Quincy
Sannin > Superior Quincy
Kage > Quincy Leader

Are these ranks okay?

Your missing 2 titles but it's ok ^.^ . We don't need to have title substitutes for EVERY title we have now ^.^ Some can just be erased but the more the merier =)

And psst >> << >> It's academy Student ;)

Maybe the Shikai and Bankai should be developed through the titles that you get? 

They probably will. They aren't going to be obtained the EXACT way the curse seals are, Neji just said they're going to be as rare and as hard to come by as the curse seal which is the way it should be.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2006, 11:47:02 AM »

*Academy Student* fixed =p
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.