Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Bleach - Interested in a game server?  (Read 19781 times)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bleach - Interested in a game server?
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2006, 12:23:43 PM »

Maybe the Shikai and Bankai should be developed through the titles that you get? 

Erm, well, like the curse seal, a starter won't be able to achieve bankai.

shikai, ok, that won't be too much of a problem.

But on bankai, you must work. Hard work. It's not "Heey, you are xyz, congrats to bankai" ...nope nope
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2006, 04:25:39 PM »

Player can have a chance at getting shikai at "Shinigami" level & Bankai at "Fukutaicho" level.

Shikai isn't something easy to get. Ichigo almost turned into a hollow trying to get it & went through many days of near death to get bankai.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 04:28:25 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2006, 05:06:47 PM »

Player can have a chance at getting shikai at "Shinigami" level & Bankai at "Fukutaicho" level.

Shikai isn't something easy to get. Ichigo almost turned into a hollow trying to get it & went through many days of near death to get bankai.

But he was a Human Turned Shinigami. You have to think that everyone else learned the name of their sword at a much lower level because most people were surprised he didn't even know his swords name.

Bankai though, as most of us agree on, will not be and shouldn't be an easy thing to get ^.^ And Bankai should able to be obtained before captain level if you want to follow the Anime somewhat. It was said that in order to become a captain of a squad you must know how to perform bankai.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2006, 05:16:49 PM »

But he was a Human Turned Shinigami. You have to think that everyone else learned the name of their sword at a much lower level because most people were surprised he didn't even know his swords name.

Bankai though, as most of us agree on, will not be and shouldn't be an easy thing to get ^.^ And Bankai should able to be obtained before captain level if you want to follow the Anime somewhat. It was said that in order to become a captain of a squad you must know how to perform bankai.

Have you forgotten Rukia? She is a shinigami but she doesn't seem to know the name of her zanbakuto. Most of the Shinigami in the story that have shikai are high ranked officers.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »

Have you forgotten Rukia? She is a shinigami but she doesn't seem to know the name of her zanbakuto. Most of the Shinigami in the story that have shikai are high ranked officers.

She lost her Shinigami powers when she transfered them to Ichigo ^.^ That's why her brother was mad. She's slowly regaining her powers but she rarely uses her Zanbakuto because she simply can't.

TwizzlrK

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »

Hmm, what about changing part of the skills that Inoue, Chad, and the others have? I mean, they gotta be like Shinigami's level or something since Ichigo gave part of his powers to them? Inoue's skills could be like Medical Ninjutsu with a little attacking skills, and Chad's skills could follow up with Taijutsu, since he just uses his fists to bring out spiritual blasts.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2006, 08:18:48 PM »

Hmm, what about changing part of the skills that Inoue, Chad, and the others have? I mean, they gotta be like Shinigami's level or something since Ichigo gave part of his powers to them? Inoue's skills could be like Medical Ninjutsu with a little attacking skills, and Chad's skills could follow up with Taijutsu, since he just uses his fists to bring out spiritual blasts.

Both are human, they don't have any other weapon to attack... they are... well, good "mounts" =) that's it.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2006, 09:07:39 PM »

People remember how Anbu , and Bad Anbu are hunting you down. Well I had a thought about how we could keep the same thing , but it'll change to a sence , but maybe just fix some words of when encounter them. Now if your a good guy here my idea. After having the run , or stand still choice Multiple Hollows teleport surrounding him/her cornering them.

They will be called  Shinigami / Quincy Hunters , though Shinigami make more sence ,but both races try to kill them. Maybe since they had a kaashi in the Anbu at times as leader the leader could be Menos Grande .

Now for the bad Shinigami / Quincy we could have  Executive Militia ninjas all around them , since they have the appearence of ninjas. If you meet their leader like Kakashi it'll be 2nd Division Captain , and leader of this group Soifon. If beat them you escape as usual.

Kabuto kills could be either Grand Fisher or Il Forte Grantz. Of cource if seen the series know what these creatures are.

The DK in this game should be the powerful creature in which Aizen is searching for called Vasto Lorde . The info says 10 of these could destroy Soul Society so these be the perfect creatures being used. Well thats everything for now.

Revolver

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2006, 10:00:23 PM »

The DK in this game should be the powerful creature in which Aizen is searching for called Vasto Lorde . The info says 10 of these could destroy Soul Society so these be the perfect creatures being used. Well thats everything for now.

I don't know about making the Vasterodes the equalivant of the DK.  Seeing as how the Espada might actually include a Vasterode and Aizen is stronger than the entire Espada, it should probably be Aizen himself.

But as far as the Shikai goes, it should also be relatively hard to get.  The only Shinigami that actually have Shikai would be Captains and Vice-Captains.  If everyone had a Shikai, then anyone could fill the requirement to be a Vice-Captain.  So it would probably be a bad idea if your trying to follow the way Bleach goes to let the Shikai easy to get.  However there are exceptions to the rule that Vice-Captains have Shikai and no one else.  The 11th Division's third seat has a Shikai that he can use...so I think it should be some what flexable as to when you get it exactily.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »

Dude certain ranks , or when you train get you Shikai. Everyone discuss in a way about these be like urse seals. Well the half hollow thing that Ichigo goes through can become a great curse seal or something. Now may we start discussing about the creatures , and lvl of them in the game , because have quiet a few myself.

Just need to know how my idea with the whole Anbu- Bleach world like?

anbumiko

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2006, 07:05:59 AM »

havinga bleach game would be really cool with certain bankai's would there be a option in costum naming your weapon like how ichigo has zangetsu and the rest

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2006, 11:50:33 AM »

Read the thread, please. I don't like to repeat me.

Revolver

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »

Oh Neji, I saw that the only type of character guaranteed at the moment is the Shinigami, but the Quincy was also most likely going to be a choice.  I also saw that you were going to use a Bounto character to choose.  I'm not sure if you wanted to keep this game as canon as possible but Bounto are only in the fillers and not in the manga (to my knowledge).  So if you were to try to keep it as close to Bleach as you could, then I don't think Bounto would be a good choice.  Maybe something like...an Arrancar might be a good choice.  But that still is a little off.  If you were to pick an Arrancar, you would HAVE to be evil...although I'm pretty sure most people would know that ahead of time, but it still limits the amount of freedom the player has.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

I also saw that you were going to use a Bounto character to choose.

Interestingly as I never put that in.

We are discussing here =) not more

the only fixed character will be shinigami, for the rest, we'll see.

Revolver

« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2006, 09:27:36 PM »

Well I know that.  I know nothing is set in stone...I simply saw that you were considering it so I voiced my opinion on the matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 20 queries.