重明, Chōmei The 7-Tailed Horned Beetle (七尾, NanabChallenge/Preferences Thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

Iburi Ray:
Oi, I am busy.

Uchiha Madara:

Sabumaru:
I’d also like to challenge lol

Iburi Ray:
I posted in the council inactive thread with options. More than welcome to pick either one.

Sabumaru:
Thanks Miyuu for the format, though a format inherently should just be something we all use and to thank the creator seems odd to me. The informality of not having a consistent format while still thanking one another for the ones we use/steal is hilarious.
Anyways,

Current Host: Sabumaru

Profile: Wiki / Forum

Affiliation: Himself

Preferred method: IC Hunt!

Preferred outlet: Forum because it's a bit more convient

Current Challengers:
Iburi Ray

Grace Period: Sealed on 01/01/19, ends on 01/15/19

Special Conditions:

-The match is IC. You must RP learning that Sabu is the host, finding him, and getting him to fight you. As this is part of an RPG, this is non-negotiable.

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight. Becquerel, Warren, or Yomi if they're willing are preferred judges.

-You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight. Should be obvious.

-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose.

-If you're rude or nasty at any point, I get to laugh at you. Also, you forfeit.

-Everyone gets one (1) repost, we all make mistakes.

Non-Negotiable Voids
- Any Custom Technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
- Anything that doesn't have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto Universe
- Anything that lacks a scientific foundation
- Anything that you can't reasonably justify your character having that they weren't born with (I.e. How they got it)
- If there are problems with your character we will discuss them prior to the match

Note: Blade Release, since it's super broken, has been reworked so it's going to be used.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version