Roleplay > All That Is Bijuu

外道魔像, Gedō Mazō Demonic Statue of the Outer Path (零尾, Sealing Statue)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nekomaru:
Four is better than three so if I may I'll toss my two cents in for this Statue. I'll put him on my shelf \^.^/

Hazama:

Objection 'cause I also want it.

Eric:

--- Quote from: Uchiha Madara on May 23, 2018, 12:15:09 AM ---Alrighty, its been two weeks since this was brought up. I will gladly take it into my possession if there be no objections.

--- End quote ---

Objection.

Inactivity means that there is a hierarchy of claimants, depending on the order in which there was a challenge or stated interest for the beast.

1) Yomi    [5/08/2018 at 2:50:59 am]
2) Camel  [5/08/2018 at 8:25:33 pm]
3) Uchiha Madara  [May 10, 2018, 04:01:49 pm]
4) Nekomaru  [May 12, 2018, 01:12:36 am]
5) Athos [May 22, 2018, 07:38:08 pm]

If Yomi doesn't want it, then it goes to Camel. If Camel does not want it then you get it Madara, with Nekomaru as your first challenger. That's the order of the challenge list, that's the order of the creature claim.

---------------------------------------------

5/24/2018

This post will serve as the "placeholder" to explain the transition of the beast from Vail to Yomi, along with Yomi's original claim post. The date and time of claim will be forum time and be next to each person's name in my original post above. As Camel pointed out this is not a priority list for challengers once grace period is up, new challenges will have to be issued after that time.

Yomi's post accepting the tailed beast after any uncertainty was cleared up has also been preserved for grace period related reasons, just in case there is uncertainty about that start date, there are 2 logical places for it to have started rather than just 1. If the grace were to start from the 8th it would already be over ( 14 days and all) so I am under the impression it will start on the 22nd (correct/challenge me on this if I'm wrong, in new thead please).

** Athos added post post script, had not noticed that he also issued a challenge at one point **

Yomi:
I'll gladly take the Mazo. Dibs~

Yomi:
[Stolen from Miyuu]

Current Summoner: Yomi

Naruto Profile: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Yomi

Affiliation: Sunagakure

Preferred method: IC. That's all you're getting.

Preferred outlet: SL zones

Current Challengers:
None

Grace Period: Claimed on 5/23/2018, ends on 6/5/2018

Special Conditions:

-The match is IC. You must RP learning that Yomi is the summoner, finding her, and getting her to fight you. As this is part of an RPG, this is non-negotiable.

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

-You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight. Should be obvious.

-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose. Seems fair.

-If you're rude or nasty at any point, you forfeit. It's a game.

-Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Non-Negotiable Voids (since this is apparently something I can list. Lol)((Note: Some of these are negotiable)):
- Certain people. Just everything about them.
- Izanami
- Dust Release
- Kekkei Mora
- Custom KG without a reasonable explanation
- Tomoe Rinnegan
- Uchiha Return
- Chakra Edible Creation
- Rinne-Sharingan
- Truth Seeking balls
- Any Kaguya Outsutsuki abilities
- Body Revival Technique if used in conjunction with  the eight gates
- Any Custom Technqiue that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
- Anything that doesnt have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto Universe
- Strongest Shield (This is never used right)
- Anything that lacks a scientific foundation
- Anything that you can't reasonably justify your character having that they weren't born with (I.e. How they got it)
- Any canon techniques used in manner in which said use is not supported by canon sources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version