Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: 外道魔像, Gedō Mazō Demonic Statue of the Outer Path (零尾, Sealing Statue)  (Read 6047 times)

Eric

• View Profile

In accordance with the following rule:

A host must create a thread with the name of his or her bijuu in the title to the Bijuu Arena board, and use this thread to: state his or her preference for battle, keep a list of challengers, indicate if he or she is a new host and when his or her grace period will be over, and post any notices of absence.

The purpose of this thread is for the current host of the beast listed on the title to maintain a post of preferences for battle, grace period ending, challenger list, and a post regarding leaves of absence.

Challengers are also required to post here in order to formally challenge the host. Any challenges made outside of this thread for this beast are, from this point forward, are not considered official and should not hold up in a Council verdict as legitimate.

Each new preference listing starts as the beginning of a new preferences cycle; if, for whatever reason, a challenge is made before the preference goes up, then that challenge is still valid and must be included in the challenger's listing. Each beast thread will have this same notice as a reminder of how these challenge threads should operate.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Vail

• View Profile

Summoner
Tobias Augustus Keys
Affiliation
Uzushiogakure
Battle Method
1 v 1 OOC Death-match
Preferred Medium
SL Forums, though a zone is acceptable

Preferred Judges
Shadow, Athos, Bec

(Grace Period Ends 06/22/17)
Current Challengers
None

My Rules

Don't be afraid to get hit. I understand that this is a game of words and you're reading what's going to happen at any given time, but you cannot use that knowledge to give your character any sense of a way around it. If it's not IC revealed by a character's words or actions, then you cant IC act upon it.

You can't be aware of something that your character shouldn't be aware of. This ties into the last rule on a much more absolute scale. This means everything, Location, State of Being, Techniques used, Seals used, Sensing concealed Chakra.

If you want to trash talk in the fight, I'm for it, but please keep the cursing down to a minimum. I want an authentic fight, complete with strong emotions if they can be brought out. And leave my mama out of this >.>

If there's a technique or any piece of equipment that either party wants, they can put those on the line as well. Though seeing as how I have a Biju, you can only chose one thing, while I can attempt to get two things from you (If you don't have a Bjiu as well).

If you want to make the fight interesting, you can shoot your idea to me and we can talk about it in private.

Judge(s) Info

Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

The Challenger and Jinchuriki each have a one time ability to boot a judge. If the agreed upon judge makes a decision just so despicable that you need to get a new one you can say that after this decision you are requesting a new judge. Each participant can do this ONCE, and NOT while a decision is being made. Once a new judge is picked they are the set judge for the rest of the fight, or until the remaining boot is used on them.

Resets and Claims

You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight.

I do not enforce you to have in-game kg in order to claim kg in rp. The abilities claim to have must have been in your possession prior to issuing a challenge and must have been verified through RP in some manner.

Posting

If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost.

Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Even if you use clones or summons, you still only get 3 actions.

How to Challenge and Prerequisites

If the challenger has a bijuu(s) they will be putting said beast(s) on the line as well.

Because I'm in a situation where my techniques don't have separate pages, I'm not going to be an A-hole and force a challenger to have a page for their techniques. Even then, as shinobi/kunoichi, I expect aces up one's sleeve, as long as it's within the range of your character and you have a record of at least being able to do whatever it is you're attempting to do.

I would just like it to be known that you've used something before you send a challenge to me, so train up and get stronger, because I like a challenge. While I said I don't care about whether you have links to your techniques, but if you attempt to do something that's completely outlandish, I would like the link sent to my PM either on here or SL so that I can see it.

If you link to a weapon that says you can seal chakra into it that's fine. However if in the fight you try to say it can unseal chakra from it I will void that. It is not my fault you didn't write that into your weapons ability when you sent the link.

If you found a way to bring a technique from out of the Naruto world, I would like to know the logic you're using to claim it. I'm an understanding person, so I'm not going to be an A-hole about it.

Voids

Swift Release
Izanami
Izanagi
Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)
Uchiha Return
Hijutsu: Kirisame
Anything that we talked about in PMs that I or you are not allowed to use in the fight.
Claiming to be smarter than me / superior to me in anything related to processing speed or power of the brain. Also claiming to be better versed in technology than me. You're not.
Absolute Zero nonsense. I try not to let my science knowledge to interfere too much, but this is just one thing I can’t allow.
Moving at the speed of light. Same reason as above.
Other absurd scientific nonsense.

------------------------------------------------------- MISC -------------------------------------------------------
[|] For those who like to be cheeky [|]

No you cannot run away from the fight. Doing so will result in you being voided.
No you cannot have your chakra touch me and then FTG to me. You MUST emote placing a seal.
Attempts to escape Kamui will be voided. Opinions on the matter are varied and based solely on assumption. We can only go on what is known and that is it has never shown you can so you can't.

Basically keep an archive of everything you claim to have/use and rp in a normal manner. Do not try to bend the rules. The above extras are perfect examples of what not to try.

Subject to change anytime I feel like it

(Had to shamelessly rip off Jay's template who ripped off my template who ripped off Shadow's template because it was so nice. <3)
[/color]
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 10:32:09 AM by Vail »

Yomi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile

Summoner inactive for 181 days. I might as well... dibs.

I'm a straight up villain.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile

This message is pretty much self-explanatory. (I want a shot at obtaining that Gedou Mazou!)

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile

I throw my proverbial hat in the proverbial ring  8)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nekomaru

• View Profile

Four is better than three so if I may I'll toss my two cents in for this Statue. I'll put him on my shelf \^.^/
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Hazama

• View Profile

Objection 'cause I also want it.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile

Alrighty, its been two weeks since this was brought up. I will gladly take it into my possession if there be no objections.

Objection.

Inactivity means that there is a hierarchy of claimants, depending on the order in which there was a challenge or stated interest for the beast.

1) Yomi    [5/08/2018 at 2:50:59 am]
2) Camel  [5/08/2018 at 8:25:33 pm]
3) Uchiha Madara  [May 10, 2018, 04:01:49 pm]
4) Nekomaru  [May 12, 2018, 01:12:36 am]
5) Athos [May 22, 2018, 07:38:08 pm]

If Yomi doesn't want it, then it goes to Camel. If Camel does not want it then you get it Madara, with Nekomaru as your first challenger. That's the order of the challenge list, that's the order of the creature claim.

---------------------------------------------

5/24/2018

This post will serve as the "placeholder" to explain the transition of the beast from Vail to Yomi, along with Yomi's original claim post. The date and time of claim will be forum time and be next to each person's name in my original post above. As Camel pointed out this is not a priority list for challengers once grace period is up, new challenges will have to be issued after that time.

Yomi's post accepting the tailed beast after any uncertainty was cleared up has also been preserved for grace period related reasons, just in case there is uncertainty about that start date, there are 2 logical places for it to have started rather than just 1. If the grace were to start from the 8th it would already be over ( 14 days and all) so I am under the impression it will start on the 22nd (correct/challenge me on this if I'm wrong, in new thead please).

** Athos added post post script, had not noticed that he also issued a challenge at one point **
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:05:36 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Yomi

• Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile

I'll gladly take the Mazo. Dibs~

Yomi

• Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile

[Stolen from Miyuu]

Current Summoner: Yomi

Naruto Profile: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Yomi

Affiliation: Sunagakure

Preferred method: IC. That's all you're getting.

Preferred outlet: SL zones

Current Challengers:
None

Grace Period: Claimed on 5/23/2018, ends on 6/5/2018

Special Conditions:

-The match is IC. You must RP learning that Yomi is the summoner, finding her, and getting her to fight you. As this is part of an RPG, this is non-negotiable.

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

-You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight. Should be obvious.

-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose. Seems fair.

-If you're rude or nasty at any point, you forfeit. It's a game.

-Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Non-Negotiable Voids (since this is apparently something I can list. Lol)((Note: Some of these are negotiable)):
- Certain people. Just everything about them.
- Izanami
- Dust Release
- Kekkei Mora
- Custom KG without a reasonable explanation
- Tomoe Rinnegan
- Uchiha Return
- Chakra Edible Creation
- Rinne-Sharingan
- Truth Seeking balls
- Any Kaguya Outsutsuki abilities
- Body Revival Technique if used in conjunction with  the eight gates
- Any Custom Technqiue that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
- Anything that doesnt have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto Universe
- Strongest Shield (This is never used right)
- Anything that lacks a scientific foundation
- Anything that you can't reasonably justify your character having that they weren't born with (I.e. How they got it)
- Any canon techniques used in manner in which said use is not supported by canon sources.

Hazama

• View Profile

Although your preferred method of battle is IC, I am challenging you for the Gedo Mazo due to inactivity. And calling dibs, as well!
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile

Summoner: Madara Uchiha

Affiliation: None

Preferred Method: OOC 1v1 or IC 1v1

Preferred Zone: Empty Town (Daylight)

Preferred Judges: Up for Discussion

Preferred Outlet: SL Forum

******************************Special Rules******************************

-The match is to be a 1v1 deathmatch, if the preferred method was agreed to be IC. However the match will be defaulted to OOC, if that players don't agree to a *IC* terms of engagement.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC, unless such a term was agreed upon.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP.

-*If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 30 days then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (I.E. Both fighters MUST send a PM for this option.] If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a  winner based on these criteria:

• Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

• What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

• Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. His(her) decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

-If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight either proceeds or a draw is declared. In the case of a draw, the challenger may rejoin the queue of challengers after the latest challenger without having to wait for cool-down (this circumvention for the benefit of the challenger for not technically being declared the loser, though by not succeeding the host can be considered a winner in this situation.)
Note, this is a technical victory for the host, so unless the challenger truly believes that a restart is necessary to increase victory chances, then it is not recommended to settle for a draw without reviewing this process a second time.

-Must post at least once every seven days (168 hours). Though if a pattern of postings persists (I.E. If either player stretches their posting to the full seven days each and every post without prior notification to the other), then the challenge will be voided. The cool-down will be initiated to challenger (if challenger is problem) and the host will be stripped (if host's activity is problem).

- A judge *must* be picked before or during the first round of initial entrance posting by both parties, if the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, a new judge may be chosen ONCE by either side. If the matter still can't be settled, it must be brought to the forums for a final decision.

-Everyone is allowed 1 repost. If you are found to be meta gaming, Retro posting, or God modding, the opposition is allowed to request your post be analyzed by the judge. If he/she decides the post contains any of those three things, your repost will be used to fix it. If your repost has already been used, then the actions effected by the illegal maneuver will be nullified and the opposition will be able to act accordingly. Example: If you try to counter an attack using meta game knowledge, the counter will have never happened and the opponent will be able to continue unhindered, likely resulting in a legal autohit.   

-Can only use skills that are known IC at the official start of the match. No borrowing from others. No immediate power ups within the match.

-Discussion of non-allowed techniques will vary by challenger and discussed via PM, only, If a technique is used in the midst of the fight that was not voided beforehand, and is still considered god mod, it can be voided at that point. People’s profiles are often unorganized, thus it’s easy to sneak past obviously broken techniques into a fight and we should not reward that type of behavior. The caveat, though, is that the technique in question must be an egregious violation to the fairness of the fight for it to be voided after it’s began. This is decided in a three way conversation between the judge and two combatants.

-Inflammatory, racial, harassing, or abusive language aimed at each other either in the match or in PM will result in an immediate void of the challenge. If challenger, (s)he loses all rights to ever challenge the current Jinchuriki. If host, he loses the match and Biju given to the challenger.

-In the event that a host is defeated, the new host has the cool-down challenge period time-frame to either accept the special regulations for the tailed beast or completely re-write or alter the special rules. If they do not post their own variant by the beginning of the next challenge, then it is to be assumed that they comply with the previous special regulations.

-If host defeated, allow host to finish up any roleplay that may involve having the beast. Then a reasonable RP will be concluded as to how the beast transferred hands.

Any questions, PM me please.

*************************(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids*************************

* Swift Release
* Rinnegan + Sage Mode or Tenseigan + Sage Mode
* Claims of immunity to Ototon
* Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon
* Body Revival Technique (when used to survive the Hachimon Tonko no Jin)
* Demon empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore
* Izanami
* Kotoamatsukami
* Most of the recent Rikudou powered abilities (this can be discussed)
* Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
* Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses
* Non Zetsu Mayfly
*8th Gate (In OOC)
*Izanagi (In OOC)
*Reaper Death Seal (In OOC)

**All of this is subject to any change at the host's discretion**

[Challenge List]: NONE

[Challenges Fulfilled]: NONE
_________________________________________________________________________________

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.