Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: IC Rules  (Read 11316 times)

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: IC Rules
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2017, 12:05:46 PM »

At what point do the Biju become a forum exclusive mechanic? The RP must be done here. The fights are done here. The rules and preferences are here. The discussion is here. Seems like Biju are only relevant here on the forum, and nowhere else.

Uematsu Tomi for Jinchuuriki of the 8 tails, GUARANTEED TO GIVE A PERFORMANCE ON SL EVERY RL DAY!

*slow claps*

It is rather boring that these people will post about it on their bio, yet very very few use them in role play. If at all.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2017, 04:26:01 PM »

Yeah, the funny thing is I'd do it too. I'unno, perhaps a comical 4th wall breaking talk show in the gardens with a Gyuki puppet or something commenting on the going on of people in rp, discord chat, and so forth.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2017, 05:17:44 PM »

I guess the rough draft of the IC rules, once they are put together in a neat package, can be shipped to the voting stage soon, I assume? Or just ship the compiled ones to a new discussion thread and then ship to the voting thread? I'd sticky this topic but it's not an active discussion atm...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.