Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Deja Vu: More Nine Tail's Problems  (Read 5527 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Deja Vu: More Nine Tail's Problems
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 02:51:23 PM »

You know what I think I've heard enough from you guys for a while. I relent, I'll take Genesis off my ignore list and we can discuss voids, or we can use the public topic if he wants, makes no difference to me. One week from today is the 19th so we have until then to start the fight.

I realize I could wait for the remaining majority of council members to chime in and tell you guys how crazy you're being saying not only that Genesis will receive no punishment for choosing not to follow the rules, but will be given exactly what he wants in reward. Honestly though I'd rather just not know on the off chance any of them actually agree with you, I'd like to maintain my current belief that they possess some amount of moral fiber.

So yeah three strikes and I am out of here. I will certainly make a concerted effort to not have to ask the council for a decision again we seem to have irreconcilable differences in regards to what exactly enforcing the rules means. So here's hoping the remainder of your term is quiet and peaceful.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting Council Action: Strip for General Incompetence: Genesis
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 06:05:41 PM »

I'll merge both of the topics for the time being, that way we can keep clutter to a minimal and I will post my thoughts on this subject very soon.

Edit: I went through the mails on pastebin and Shadow basically took the words right out of my mouth, well...almost. It seems that you were very eager to get this match over with and even though Genesis didn't agree to the starting of the match until you two discussed possible nerfs or voids.

However, Genesis was fully aware that the thread was already made from my knowledge and kept fanning the flames of your impatience.  Why do I say that? Well you both agreed to a judge beforehand and when Genesis was told to go post, the subject of a judge was brought up. Meaning that either Genesis forgot that this was the judge you two picked since the holidays came and went or he is just trolling you.

I don't think it's the latter, but the match should've started like a week ago. Ignoring someone during a bijuu match is only going to cause problems, since you have to keep contact with that individual just in-case an issue arises with their post. (Playing nice these days is starting to become the thing of the past, so it seems.)

Honestly, I would've suggested you swallow that bitter pill and unignore him for the time being until you *both* agree to start the match. (Which I saw that you did.)

Either way, that is my opinion on this subject. Whatever you guys do from here is what will make it or break it, so I hope you guys can get along until this match is over with.

I know a guy that wants a shot at Kurama and he is wondering if this match would possible be over by March. (Bad joke.) :oops:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:25:47 PM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 06:17:28 PM »

I'll merge both of the topics for the time being, that way we can keep clutter to a minimal and I will post my thoughts on this subject very soon.

... Did you miss the part where I said was going to do what Genesis wanted and so there's no problem anymore?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 06:25:12 PM »

... Did you miss the part where I said was going to do what Genesis wanted and so there's no problem anymore?

I'm sorry, I forgot that it is against the rules to post opinions as a council member. My fault! It will never happen again. *endsarcasm*

Calm down, man. If I don't participate in these council threads, it'll look bad on me. So you have to understand that I have to be actively within the thread, even if you guys had already resolved it. After all, it wouldn't hurt for my opinion to be thrown out there. :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:41:42 PM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 06:44:57 PM »

I'm sorry, I forgot that it is against the rules to post opinions as a council member. My fault! It will never happen again. *endsarcasm*

Calm down, man. If I don't participate in these council threads, it'll look bad on me. So you have to understand that I have to be actively within the thread, even if you guys had already resolved it. After all, it wouldn't hurt for my opinion to be thrown out there. :D

I was being serious I thought maybe you used it, your timing was a little uncanny. Whatever floats your boat though.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 12:45:03 AM »

Passive aggressiveness, a very good way to get what you want-- that was sarcasm, FYI.
Don't worry, there won't be another lecture from me.  :roll:

If you want to vent, feel free to send me a private message. Some of you know, I'm a very good punching bag! :D

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 05:59:37 AM »

I just want to post this here for the record of what I have to put up with in this fight. I am being told by my opponent that I am not allowed to agree with him and concede the point he is arguing, we have to wait for a judge decision on the matter. Nah though he's definitely not just trying to waste my time. Legitimate bijuu defender right here.

Oh if any of you were wondering he still doesn't have his preference page set up. No preference, no voids, no list of challengers, Eric made the topic but he never made the list.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9226.0.html

If I had to guess it's probably because, in your infinite wisdom, you made it painfully clear he would be punished in no way for choosing to not follow that rule.

My passive aggressiveness was noted last time so I figured this time I'd just drop the passive part and note that I'm mad at the council for doing literally the opposite of their jobs and forcing me to put up with this. Thanks again.

---Original Message from Fallen King,  Genesis(2017-01-19 04:33:56)---
lol, you can't just "drop it". I never accepted that 'offer' you gave me.

I just pm'd Trev and I'll wait on what he says.

Oh dear, I hope that ruling comes soon.
---Original Message from  Uzumakiwarrior(2017-01-19 04:30:42)---
No, I don't need to. I just told you I drop it. I enter Sage Mode on my own instead and since the bijuu chakra is also dropped my post is Sage Mode, Raiton, Light Beams. No problems.

Not sure enough

"During a match, hosts and challengers must make a post to the match once every 7 days. "
---Original Message from Fallen King,  Genesis(2017-01-19 04:27:03)---
Talk to Trev and see what he says. He pointed me toward the thread in the forums. And I'm pretty sure it's like 14 days.
---Original Message from  Uzumakiwarrior(2017-01-19 04:24:42)---
#1 It doesn't matter, I can still enter Sage Mode immediately and kill you.

"In order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Sage Mode, the user must remain perfectly still, leaving them vulnerable. Users have at times been shown entering Sage Mode without this preparation."

#2 No, you can't pause the fight because of a discussion going on along the forum that you want to see the result of, that could take weeks. If it bothers you I can drop the claim of Amphibian Technique, still enter Sage Mode, and still kill you the same way as my post details.

So anything else? So far as I know I'm already counting the seven days to strip you for not posting, just waiting for Trev to tell me when he told you his decision.
---Original Message from Fallen King,  Genesis(2017-01-19 04:18:55)---
No, you're fine in sharingan and the actions aspect. But I asked Trev about the amphibian technique despite your bijuu mastery and he pointed me to the thread where there a ruling will be made. I'm waiting on that.
---Original Message from  Uzumakiwarrior(2017-01-19 04:15:19)---
Rule change? Trev told me I am correct about my claim regarding your Sharingan and that there is no rule, only a preference, about the actions per summon thing. Of course since you still have no preference list you can't claim that.

So what else needs to be decided?
---Original Message from Fallen King,  Genesis(2017-01-19 04:11:50)---
They aren't settled, I'm waiting on the offical rule change. I'm not accepting your 'offer' to void the bijuu chakra.
---Original Message from  Uzumakiwarrior(2017-01-19 04:10:14)---
Again, I was under the impression you had those three issues and they were settled, are there more?
---Original Message from Fallen King,  Genesis(2017-01-19 04:08:11)---
I'm not accepting your offer
---Original Message from  Uzumakiwarrior(2017-01-19 04:07:13)---
I already said I'll drop bijuu chakra and Trev said he already decided on my claim about your Sharingan and my beetle having its own actions, what else is there?
---Original Message from Fallen King,  Genesis(2017-01-19 03:52:44)---
I'm waiting on that ruling
---Original Message from  Uzumakiwarrior(2017-01-18 23:08:32)---
How's that post coming along?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2017, 02:02:33 AM »

The "ruling", if and once made, would not affect the current situation any as, wait for it........, it would be an ex post facto ruling.

For the match itself, if Trev is the judge, then his word is what will go, hands down. And for, that unfortunately Athos dear, you're gonna have to wait for. Unless you repost or reset the match real quick.

As for Genesis not making a preference list and posting it to the correct thread, then I will follow through on my prior statement:

Genesis, if and when you read this, this is an OFFICIAL WARNING from a Council Member. Comply to the rules or you will be stripped via the Council. You have until the 21st to comply, that's in 2 days and when your post in the match would be due.

I shall always PM this information as well.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.