Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

How should it work?

You can combine Bijuu and Sage chakra pre-mastery.
You cannot combine Bijuu and Sage chakra till you've mastered the Bijuu.
You cannot combine Bijuu and Sage chakra. Period.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Can you combine Bijuu Chakra and Sage Mode Chakra Pre-Mastery?  (Read 9663 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Can you combine Bijuu Chakra and Sage Mode Chakra Pre-Mastery?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 12:55:09 AM »

That is true people can just flip-flop their opinions for whatever suits them. For instance if I had the Nine Tails and was a Sage Mode user, but then got stripped because I couldn't follow simple rules, I'd have no reason not to say you shouldn't be able to combine them at all, since getting that banned would only help me. Even if I had planned to do the same thing when I had the bijuu. Of course I would never personally do that since I'm actually good at zone fighting and don't need to resort to that sort of thing. I could see how someone less confident in their skills might though, in this hypothetical scenario we are detailing. 

Nerfing Rinnegan similarly would simply be a fairness thing since if we think stacking Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode is too much well once you master the bijuu you get to claim a chakra mode now apparently and most people say they are as strong as Sage Mode. So it would just let you have Rinnegan and Sage Mode effectively which sounds just as OP to me.

If you want to discuss setting out multipliers for other things you should make a topic and discuss it.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 01:27:31 AM »

I personally don't really believe in the multipliers, as it just makes things messy. I just generally go with a pecking order of what things are better than what. Easier than quantifying it. But other people like to use it and sage mode being x 3 is a common thing players like to say.

As for my vote on the current matter. I would say add it to the rules. It's shown you can't do both in the manga, and a rule needs to be added as it is not common knowledge. I wouldn't even know if Bocc didn't tell me about it a few years ago. You need mastery, or your biju has to be pretty pissed off at your opponent.

I don't agree that the rule should be applied to Rinnegan users, as they don't have evidence to support such a claim. But I'm also all for nerfing, so I won't exactly fight such a decision particularly hard >>
:good:
That is true people can just flip-flop their opinions for whatever suits them. For instance if I had the Nine Tails and was a Sage Mode user, but then got stripped because I couldn't follow simple rules, I'd have no reason not to say you shouldn't be able to combine them at all, since getting that banned would only help me. Even if I had planned to do the same thing when I had the bijuu. Of course I would never personally do that since I'm actually good at zone fighting and don't need to resort to that sort of thing. I could see how someone less confident in their skills might though, in this hypothetical scenario we are detailing. 

Nerfing Rinnegan similarly would simply be a fairness thing since if we think stacking Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode is too much well once you master the bijuu you get to claim a chakra mode now apparently and most people say they are as strong as Sage Mode. So it would just let you have Rinnegan and Sage Mode effectively which sounds just as OP to me.

If you want to discuss setting out multipliers for other things you should make a topic and discuss it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 04:32:01 AM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 01:53:03 AM »

We could just get rid of biju chakra modes in general and leave it to the standard red biju cloaks >> But that is perhaps another topic.

But yeah, I'll shush up and let others file in. My final opinion is that there needs to be a rule stated to match the manga so it is clear for everyone, and I'm neutral about whether rinnegan users can or cannot. I'll let everyone else decide that.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 03:02:39 AM »

Might as well add that you can't mix biju chakra with any other special chakra until mastery. Because senjutsu is not the only special chakra type out there.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 03:14:24 AM »

Might as well add that you can't mix biju chakra with any other special chakra until mastery. Because senjutsu is not the only special chakra type out there.

Yeah might as well.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 05:58:49 AM »

I wrote a good chunk of this to my Judge already, but I'll throw in here too:

In the canon, Kurama rejected them. Plain and simple. Sure the other bijuus have different personalities, but we only saw their personalities when they were mastered (and dead). So yeah, something tells me the other wild bijuu aren't going to let the toads share the same space.

So yeah, whatever the verdict here is.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 08:13:08 AM »

I think it's worth noting that at the point Naruto learned Sage jutsu, he was still actively trying not to just resort to using Kurama as an auto-win. So you have a combination of Kurama and the frogs hating each other and Naruto not actually trying to mix the two.

I'm not really advocating either side, but it's pretty gray, so it'd really be up to you guys how you'd want to implement or bar it outside of perfect mastery for both.

Just my worthless haypennies.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 09:40:55 AM »

I personally don't really believe in the multipliers, as it just makes things messy. I just generally go with a pecking order of what things are better than what. Easier than quantifying it. But other people like to use it and sage mode being x 3 is a common thing players like to say.

As for my vote on the current matter. I would say add it to the rules. It's shown you can't do both in the manga, and a rule needs to be added as it is not common knowledge. I wouldn't even know if Bocc didn't tell me about it a few years ago. You need mastery, or your biju has to be pretty pissed off at your opponent.

I don't agree that the rule should be applied to Rinnegan users, as they don't have evidence to support such a claim. But I'm also all for nerfing, so I won't exactly fight such a decision particularly hard >>

I just... really like this gif...  :oops: Like geez!! Ignore me!!! Nothing to see here, just keep on scrolling.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 12:24:38 PM »

I just... really like this gif...  :oops: Like geez!! Ignore me!!! Nothing to see here, just keep on scrolling.

Yeah I wonder what it said before if it was edited to a gif of someone giving me the finger. Maybe more homophobic slurs, like when he got stripped.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2017, 12:41:05 PM »

As for my vote on the current matter. I would say add it to the rules. It's shown you can't do both in the manga, and a rule needs to be added as it is not common knowledge. You need mastery, or your biju has to be pretty pissed off at your opponent.

I don't agree that the rule should be applied to Rinnegan users, as they don't have evidence to support such a claim.

Edited some parts of Trev's post. The rest reflects my opinion on the matter.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2017, 03:36:11 AM »

As for my vote on the current matter. I would say add it to the rules. It's shown you can't do both in the manga, and a rule needs to be added as it is not common knowledge. You need mastery, or your biju has to be pretty pissed off at your opponent.

I don't agree that the rule should be applied to Rinnegan users, as they don't have evidence to support such a claim.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2017, 06:54:03 PM »

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2017, 06:01:35 AM »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2017, 06:16:28 AM »

Added a poll to help keep track.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2017, 01:53:08 AM »

Canon wise it looks like.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.