Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

How should it work?

You can combine Bijuu and Sage chakra pre-mastery.
You cannot combine Bijuu and Sage chakra till you've mastered the Bijuu.
You cannot combine Bijuu and Sage chakra. Period.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Can you combine Bijuu Chakra and Sage Mode Chakra Pre-Mastery?  (Read 9666 times)

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
Re: Can you combine Bijuu Chakra and Sage Mode Chakra Pre-Mastery?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2017, 03:11:40 AM »

Canon wise it looks like.

Oh yeah, Naruto hadn't mastered Kurama at this point, yet he still managed to do it. I say, if pre-mastery, you get one turn. With it, the combination could last much longer.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2017, 03:46:24 AM »

The vote tally still stands. Unless one of you guys want to bring this up on the rules/foundation thread and have the community make an unanimous decision on this. From there the rule will be set in stone, after the votes are tallied in that thread.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:48:03 AM by Camel »

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2017, 03:58:42 AM »

Oh, one more thing of note... what if someone has Senninka and a Biju? Considering it's not through an Amphibian Technique style of combination, would it not still be possible. Hell, what if the Jinc simply went the Shadow Clone route to gather Natural Energy. This rule or vote that's going on, should be more specific in the route of combining that's going down. Through the Amphibian Technique, there's the third party influence, but that's the only time that's happening.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2017, 04:22:20 AM »

Oh, one more thing of note... what if someone has Senninka and a Biju? Considering it's not through an Amphibian Technique style of combination, would it not still be possible. Hell, what if the Jinc simply went the Shadow Clone route to gather Natural Energy. This rule or vote that's going on, should be more specific in the route of combining that's going down. Through the Amphibian Technique, there's the third party influence, but that's the only time that's happening.

Well you wouldn't need the bijuu to gather natural energy for you, when you have a passive ability that does it for you. If you tried to have the bijuu gather natural energy for you, while you have that ability active; both simultaneous actions will negatively effect you in the long run. In retrospect, you would have too much natural energy to balance and that would mean that you're well on your way to becoming a stone statue.

The method of using Shadow Clones is acceptable, but in a bijuu battle it would be tricky. You would have to perform the technique after the entrance post that you made, since doing so in your entrance post would be considered metagaming.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2017, 04:47:38 AM »

Well, I didn't mean, trying them together. I meant, if you had one or the other. But, you answered those questions. While I don't see the Shadow Clones being used in the entrance post as metagaming, since it's merely preparation and planning. I'd allow it, but that's just me and not everybody shares my mindset... this site would be a lot different if that was the case... but thems the rules.

The Biju gathering Natural Energy? That should only be possible through mastery, since a friendship would be needed beforehand... Biju might gather more than you can handle and turn you into a statue.. and just wait for itself to respawn.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2017, 05:52:36 AM »

My personal opinion for SL isn't to mix them because I don't like the stacking multiplier stuff. This is unrelated to if it's actually possible or not.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2017, 10:53:10 PM »

Rinnegan isn't attained by mixing Senju and Uchiha. Summoning a Biju does not actually limit a character to defensive actions. Edo Tensei can create clones. Tenseigan chakra mode is on par with Senjutsu Kurama mode. SL is about understanding that the canon is sometimes overpowered when trying to translate it into a fair game format, so rules must be applied that can make those things fair. Sure, Naruto got pissed and accessed Kurama chakra while in sage mode, but at the same time it's not allowed to have a Biju take control during a fight even when an extreme emotional response is provoked. There was a vote, and it spoke for itself. 
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2017, 02:38:04 AM »

I'm aware that those manga scan exist. But two things.

1. Kurama was also pretty pissed, hence he had no reason to not allow Naruto in Sage Mode. Hence why in my prior statement, I said one needed mastery, or the biju had to be pissed at an opponent. Since you can't rp control over your biju until you have mastery, rping it as pissed is useless. Only in two scenarios it could happen.

A. The host just let the biju take control, and unless you pull a Naruto hack and have Minato seal it back up, you pretty much have lost.

B. In a really specific scenario it could work. Like the Hachibi hates Trev, so the host of the Hachibi without mastery could potentially do it in a fight against me if Trev were still kicking.

2. Or you could interpret it that biju chakra and sage mode is allowed. Certainly possible since the anger thing is just my logical assumption, and not fact. What is certain though if that you can't use the amphibian tech without mastery. Biju won't allow it.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2017, 04:58:28 AM »

Okay so when I went through this topic for post votes, I got:

Yes: 3
No: 7
Cannot Combine: 1`

While the "no's" would still have it, I want to clear it with folks before adding it, because I know Kamui mentioned making a formal vote topic for it. Not sure if that would be better or just going ahead and having this thread be a messy vote thread.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2017, 02:42:26 AM »

Okay so when I went through this topic for post votes, I got:

Yes: 3
No: 7
Cannot Combine: 1`

While the "no's" would still have it, I want to clear it with folks before adding it, because I know Kamui mentioned making a formal vote topic for it. Not sure if that would be better or just going ahead and having this thread be a messy vote thread.

I wasn't sure if Jay or Athos would bring it up for a vote, since I was the one that suggested that a vote thread be made. But for now, Eric I consider everything here to be a discussion topic. I rather not go the unorthodox route of making this both a discussion and a vote thread all in one go, since it isn't formal to do so.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2017, 05:54:28 AM »

I've just gone ahead and started operating that I cannot mix them/use Amphibian Technique till I master the 9 tails. If someone wants to make a vote topic so it can be officially made a rule that's fine. As far as I'm concerned a decision has been made though.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2017, 07:39:53 AM »

This, doesn't really affect me with either way it goes, so...

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.