Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Can you list a character that could beat Madara Uchiha?  (Read 5513 times)

Teostra

• View Profile
Can you list a character that could beat Madara Uchiha?
« on: February 09, 2017, 02:57:48 AM »

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Can you list a character that could beat Madara Uchiha?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 03:32:59 AM »

I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 04:11:22 AM »

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

So the power 90% of the SL populace claims to have?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 05:54:59 AM »

To have the skills and the power to beat Madara? If you consider SL nerfs that actually might be a little tricky, since none of the Naruto series characters except Zetzu were able to beat him. For any SL character to be able to best him would thus suggest that that SL character is more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke by the end of the series.

Which is not impossible knowing the way we do things around here. I'd say maybe Zenaku on a good day could beat him, but no one else that I can think of.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 07:42:16 AM »

To have the skills and the power to beat Madara? If you consider SL nerfs that actually might be a little tricky, since none of the Naruto series characters except Zetzu were able to beat him. For any SL character to be able to best him would thus suggest that that SL character is more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke by the end of the series.

Which is not impossible knowing the way we do things around here. I'd say maybe Zenaku on a good day could beat him, but no one else that I can think of.

Zenaku is basically just a Sage Mode user since he doesn't have the Nine Tails anymore. That's like suggesting Jiraiya could have beaten Juubi Madara. That's pretty unrealistic.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 12:39:21 PM »

Hold his pedestal too high imo.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 05:11:42 PM »

\

This guy right here can beat anyone in Naruto, Bleach and One Piece combined.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 09:24:21 PM »

If we're talking about anime, a lot. If we're talking about SL, a lot. Mads was a scrub.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 10:33:07 PM »

If Madara fought people from SL, he'd probably lose because he'd be tired of judges being called every time he does anything and just quit..

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 12:48:15 AM »

If Madara fought people from SL, he'd probably lose because he'd be tired of judges being called every time he does anything and just quit..

Yeah, that get your eye back for ascending to Rinnegan thing? Woulda totally called that out.

Zenaku is basically just a Sage Mode user since he doesn't have the Nine Tails anymore. That's like suggesting Jiraiya could have beaten Juubi Madara. That's pretty unrealistic.

Is that all Zenaku has at this point? I would have assumed he wouldn't have let the power creep get him that badly.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 04:10:21 AM »

In my personal opinion Madara was the greatest and most lethal shinobi to have ever lived. Relative to this question I have little knowledge of the "SL" "community" of which you speak. Since being here I've seen very little action or activity. Being honest. I don't think anyone could've best Madara in any form of combat without the element of surprise. It's very unfair for me to have an opinion based on the little knowledge that I have. But I've seen Madara in action and in the anime and his portrayal is like no other.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2017, 08:59:54 PM »

In my personal opinion Madara was the greatest and most lethal shinobi to have ever lived. Relative to this question I have little knowledge of the "SL" "community" of which you speak. Since being here I've seen very little action or activity. Being honest. I don't think anyone could've best Madara in any form of combat without the element of surprise. It's very unfair for me to have an opinion based on the little knowledge that I have. But I've seen Madara in action and in the anime and his portrayal is like no other.

If by "here" you mean the forums, that's because the majority of roleplay occurs on the game website.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2017, 12:17:36 AM »

When people don't realize this is a copypasta and take it seriously.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 01:17:59 AM »

Copy pasta or not, we can still have fun :) I think that there's a handful of characters that could beat Madara, but with all those buffs he is pretty broken. It's crazy to think that the First Hokage managed to beat him when he was in his prime as well. Personally, I think Kaguya was created as a kind of Deus Ex Machina because there was no real way for Madara to get beaten.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 01:58:10 AM »

When people don't realize this is a copypasta and take it seriously.

*Insert Navy Seals copypasta here*
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.