Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Biju Issues  (Read 2465 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Biju Issues
« on: February 13, 2017, 06:23:32 AM »

So, Idk if anyone else besides Kamui noticed. But in my fight with Athos (Kaze) he pretty much just claimed me dead, and locked the thread so I couldn't respond. Even though a mod is basically telling him he shouldn't do that. So yeah, he's claiming me dead, and locked the thread so I nor Keito could speak. So he's attempting to claim the win, the biju, and my IC life and the only outlet I have is this thread.

I just did what the judge allowed, as his ruling on the forum confused me, so I asked him for confirmation, cause I knew this would happen

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/trevasseur/media/SLKeito_zps5ux4ajox.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Let me know if the link doesn't work. So instead of leaving the thread open and asking Keito for confirmation as he should have, he just decides to call me dead and lock the thread.

So basically I'm asking the council and everyone else to not acknowledge the fight as over. And Idk what to really do from here >>
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Biju Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 06:49:13 AM »

Yes you ignored my attack and I struck you with a legal auto-hit as is my right.

I don't care what Keito said with you AFTER HE MADE A DECISION and went and got baked or something. There's nothing in his decision about the beam being in some nonsensical stasis while you meander out of the barrier, just that you'd have to deal with it, and you didn't. He made his decision, it meant you were dead, so you're trying to get out of it and that's all this is. Anything he said privately to you in pm's after making his call has no bearing on his decision.

I already said the beam would hit you under the effect of my own chakra absorption so why would you SUCKING IT TOWARD YOUR FACE make time stop for the attack so you could step around it?

That makes no sense at all, not that you care, since all you've been doing is nonsense and god-modding to avoid losing after I beat you back in the fight when you bathed yourself in poison that instantly kills you that you somehow built up an immunity to.

As I said if you want to talk to Keito and Keito wants to talk to me about it that's fine, I'll talk to Keito, Keito hasn't done anything in this fight to make me question if he's gone insane.

As I said before I'm not killing you, I'm taking your Bijuu and the Yata Mirror and letting you go because I have no reason to kill you.

I asked you to concede the fight and bow out gracefully and maintain some of your respect as a fighter, you didn't want that, you want a mud wrestling match, well here we are Trev you got what you wanted.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 07:05:24 AM »

With his hasty escape he would also have to worry about the incoming beam ontop of the Gentle Fist bearing Kaze. Given Kaze's own powerups I'm not denying he would have the speed to catch up to Trev, yet the idea that Trev remained idle in the barrier cannot be thought of. So in his own chase, I'll allow the attempt of Eight Trigrams 361 Palms to continue on a fleeing Trev. Perhaps if the Yondaime can only fend off the beam chasing him that Kaze would prevail or he would focus on Kaze and let the beam zap him. Or he can fend off both if possible. Again trying to restrict char controlling or forced hits so as to leave the matchup to the fighters not the judge

"TL;DR Trev barely escapes the Photon Barrier while a jacked up Kaze chases after him within miliseconds and unleashes his Hyuugan fury. For you both to be in Sage mode is an understatement since that would relatively even or cancel itself out in terms of power buffs but thats beside this decision. Although the intro to Gates and Lightning Release does affect speed. Which is why I would give Kaze an advantage in terms of who's controlling the battle field at this given moment since Trev hadn't much of a retaliation only an escape plan, meanwhile Kaze is on full assault."

Even though his post claims I escaped the barrier. How do I react to a photon beam inside the barrier, when I escaped it and am outside? Keito's ruling does say that. I will admit, it is somewhat confusing, which is why I bothered to get private confirmation.

Yeah, I'm the ridiculous one, when you've just been verbally abusive this entire match and continue to do so

Yeah, I want to avoid losing so bad I let another judge overturn Shadow's decision, when you wouldn't let me do it for Jay

Yeah, I'm so nonsensical, that you're allowed to repost and then in another post claim I don't allow reposting, so I can't do it conveniently after you have already done it.

I wanted a mud wrestling match so bad, that I haven't bothered you in about 12+ days, and I start a thread cause you don't like what the judge said, then just lock a biju match thread.  When you could have easily just asked Keito instead of just declaring yourself the winner and locking the thread.

No, you unlock the thread and ask Keito, or wait for a council decision.

Anyway, I won't be responding unless asked a question, as neither of us feel like going back and forth for a full night any more.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 07:19:26 AM »

It's already late for me and I will respond to this Pandora's box that Athos choose to open in the morning. (Keeping this post as placeholder and will delete it after I post in the morning.) Nevermind then.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:45:25 PM by Camel »

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 07:25:59 AM »

With his hasty escape he would also have to worry about the incoming beam ontop of the Gentle Fist bearing Kaze. Given Kaze's own powerups I'm not denying he would have the speed to catch up to Trev, yet the idea that Trev remained idle in the barrier cannot be thought of. So in his own chase, I'll allow the attempt of Eight Trigrams 361 Palms to continue on a fleeing Trev. Perhaps if the Yondaime can only fend off the beam chasing him that Kaze would prevail or he would focus on Kaze and let the beam zap him. Or he can fend off both if possible. Again trying to restrict char controlling or forced hits so as to leave the matchup to the fighters not the judge

"TL;DR Trev barely escapes the Photon Barrier while a jacked up Kaze chases after him within miliseconds and unleashes his Hyuugan fury. For you both to be in Sage mode is an understatement since that would relatively even or cancel itself out in terms of power buffs but thats beside this decision. Although the intro to Gates and Lightning Release does affect speed. Which is why I would give Kaze an advantage in terms of who's controlling the battle field at this given moment since Trev hadn't much of a retaliation only an escape plan, meanwhile Kaze is on full assault."

Even though his post claims I escaped the barrier. How do I react to a photon beam inside the barrier, when I escaped it and am outside? Keito's ruling does say that. I will admit, it is somewhat confusing, which is why I bothered to get private confirmation.

Yeah, I'm the ridiculous one, when you've just been verbally abusive this entire match and continue to do so

Yeah, I want to avoid losing so bad I let another judge overturn Shadow's decision, when you wouldn't let me do it for Jay

Yeah, I'm so nonsensical, that you're allowed to repost and then in another post claim I don't allow reposting, so I can't do it conveniently after you have already done it.

I wanted a mud wrestling match so bad, that I haven't bothered you in about 12+ days, and I start a thread cause you don't like what the judge said, then just lock a biju match thread.  When you could have easily just asked Keito instead of just declaring yourself the winner and locking the thread.

No, you unlock the thread and ask Keito, or wait for a council decision.

Anyway, I won't be responding unless asked a question, as neither of us feel like going back and forth for a full night any more.

Because my name was dropped, I appear like Beetlejuice, except it only takes one time.... and I have to notice it... MUD WRESTLING FOR BIJUS!!!!!! I'm gonna do that with someone, I swear.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 07:56:47 AM »

I'm going to explain this one time. I don't know why because even though you keep saying you could be wrong you never actually admit it.

Last we heard of my attack you were sucking it into your face inside my barrier and due to the absorption of your own chakra absorbing technique it was threatening to decapitate you in about one second by your own estimate, maybe two as you jumped back to try and buy even a single second more.

At the start of your post you are now outside the barrier and any explanation as to how you avoided decapitation is not there.

Do you see my problem? The fact that you paused time, erased my attack, walked out of the barrier, drew a new attack into existence and then unpaused time and blocked that instead? If you honestly think that is ok and aren't just arguing because you need to argue to not lose then I'm sorry but at some point you forgot how to zone fight and just started god modding.

You don't need a council decision because you can claim whatever you want. If you want to claim you killed me and took all my bijuu go ahead. Anyone whose sane is going to be able to read the fight and read what I just wrote and go, "Yeah that's common sense." Anyone who can't is a loon and you guys can have tea parties in Wonderland with all the bijuu for all I care.

I'd prefer if you'd lock this topic so I'm not tempted to respond to any of it anymore but if you need to petition people to join you in your fantasy for you to accept it then I can't stop you. If Keito needs to talk to me so he can break down why the fight is over to you then as mentioned I will do that. But the fight is done to me and there's nothing you or anyone else can say to convince me otherwise.

If it ends up the "council" makes a "decision" and awards you the bijuu from our fight that's fine with me, I have the Nine Tails, that wasn't on the line in our fight and after a while you're going to quit again and give those bijuu away, you're going to give them away or trade them to others who I am willing to fight and I'll get them all back that way.

Again I'd prefer we just stop talking about it and go our separate ways claiming whatever we think is right, if you can't accept that than I cannot stop you from carrying on with this.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 08:47:15 AM »

I'm going to explain this one time. I don't know why because even though you keep saying you could be wrong you never actually admit it.

Last we heard of my attack you were sucking it into your face inside my barrier and due to the absorption of your own chakra absorbing technique it was threatening to decapitate you in about one second by your own estimate, maybe two as you jumped back to try and buy even a single second more.

At the start of your post you are now outside the barrier and any explanation as to how you avoided decapitation is not there.

Do you see my problem? The fact that you paused time, erased my attack, walked out of the barrier, drew a new attack into existence and then unpaused time and blocked that instead? If you honestly think that is ok and aren't just arguing because you need to argue to not lose then I'm sorry but at some point you forgot how to zone fight and just started god modding.

You don't need a council decision because you can claim whatever you want. If you want to claim you killed me and took all my bijuu go ahead. Anyone whose sane is going to be able to read the fight and read what I just wrote and go, "Yeah that's common sense." Anyone who can't is a loon and you guys can have tea parties in Wonderland with all the bijuu for all I care.

I'd prefer if you'd lock this topic so I'm not tempted to respond to any of it anymore but if you need to petition people to join you in your fantasy for you to accept it then I can't stop you. If Keito needs to talk to me so he can break down why the fight is over to you then as mentioned I will do that. But the fight is done to me and there's nothing you or anyone else can say to convince me otherwise.

If it ends up the "council" makes a "decision" and awards you the bijuu from our fight that's fine with me, I have the Nine Tails, that wasn't on the line in our fight and after a while you're going to quit again and give those bijuu away, you're going to give them away or trade them to others who I am willing to fight and I'll get them all back that way.

Again I'd prefer we just stop talking about it and go our separate ways claiming whatever we think is right, if you can't accept that than I cannot stop you from carrying on with this.

And I'll attempt to explain my side one more time.

Yeah, I could be wrong, and all you had to do was say I misinterpreted Keito, have him say so and the fight is yours. Instead, you chose to lock the thread and just declare yourself the winner.

Yes, I'm aware that last we were, was your beam launching at me and I claimed to absorb it, while you claimed my tech didn't work. Keito stepped in as judge, and basically chose a compromise. Instead of negating both post, or choosing, he chose a middle ground. My Inhaling Maw disrupt the beam cause I put a hole in the barrier. I don't get to absorb as much chakra, or be airborne. But I get to be free.

On your side, I'm allowed to escape, but instead of just saying I'm right, he lets parts of your post go. Ie the light beam shoots at me after instead of being absorbed, and you get to be right on my heels and do your Hyuugan strike.

So either I'm misinterpreting Keito, which I tried to clear up with him before I posted cause I knew this would happen. So I either misinterpreted it, you're right and I lost, which I don't have a problem with. Or you just don't like Keito's decision. In which case you could have talked with him about it. So it's one of those, and if it's on me, go ahead and claim the win. I just had an issue with you locking the thread, claiming a win and basically telling me to sort it out with Keito, when you have the problem with it.

The point of this thread was to get a continuum of SL going. Of course, we both can pull a Hachibi from a few years ago, and both claim to have six biju. But that would create confusion of who people would challenge (Dart for example with the Sanbi). And I doubt everyone wants that. But if they do, I don't have an issue with each going our separate ways.

I'm not even attempting to get the council to give me the biju. I just want the council to acknowledge there is no winner, and you don't get to walk away claiming everything from me and create two separate timelines. So that's up for them to decide, but it pretty much comes down to whether I misinterpreted Keito, or you just don't like his decision.  If I'm wrong, you'll hear no more from me and the biju are yours. If I'm right, you can choose to post, or leave the fight since you're done with me. Or do it now since you just plan on waiting me out no matter what and the fight is over for you no matter what. You do you.

Also cut it out with calling me or implying that I'm insane, a loon, or having lost my mind. I'm pretty sure I've told you I suffer from mental health issues and it's a real low blow and I really don't appreciate it. So if you don't know, now you do. Now stop, it's not funny.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 09:12:15 AM »

I hear what you're saying but that isn't a judge decision that is an act of god. There is a laser beam coming at your face and you need to not be decapitated by it to get out of my barrier. Keito can decided I'm wrong and you absorb it or I'm right and it is coming at your face. That's what we are asking for when we ask for a judge decision, who is correct here? When I ask for a judge decision I'm not asking, "Hey can you completely ignore what's happening in this fight and just invent a scenario where nobody is winning or losing so nobody gets their feelings hurt by being told they lose?"

That is the opposite of why we ask for a judge we want a decision so the fight can end not go on forever. If that's what Keito thinks a judge decision is I hope he can admit he is wrong and make a real call. If that is indeed what is happening because it is a total copout and basically refusing to make a real decision.

And I apologize, if you told me that I didn't remember. So I am sorry and I will not make any further comments like that.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:14:44 AM by Athos »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 09:33:01 AM »

I hear what you're saying but that isn't a judge decision that is an act of god. There is a laser beam coming at your face and you need to not be decapitated by it to get out of my barrier. Keito can decided I'm wrong and you absorb it or I'm right and it is coming at your face. That's what we are asking for when we ask for a judge decision, who is correct here? When I ask for a judge decision I'm not asking, "Hey can you completely ignore what's happening in this fight and just invent a scenario where nobody is winning or losing so nobody gets their feelings hurt by being told they lose?"

That is the opposite of why we ask for a judge we want a decision so the fight can end not go on forever. If that's what Keito thinks a judge decision is I hope he can admit he is wrong and make a real call. If that is indeed what is happening because it is a total copout and basically refusing to make a real decision.

And I apologize, if you told me that I didn't remember. So I am sorry and I will not make any further comments like that.

Well, I'm glad we are seeing the issue instead of just going at one another. If I have been inflammatory or annoying throughout this fight, I apologize. I really do, I try apparently unsuccessfully not to.

I can agree that Keito's decision is an odd one. Which is why I got feedback from him after via pm, cause like you, I thought it strange and wanted to get the situation straight. I didn't purposefully write my post to reverse the order of things, and then make your attack happen after. I wanted to make sure I do things right, cause I didn't want my head blown off for not understanding him, "points to photobucket link >>" (Which is exactly what you claimed happened xD)I was just going by what Keito said, which is why I took a day or two to not post, in case you had an issue. But you too may been confused by the ruling and if you didn't ask for clarification, I can see why you think I'm suddenly flipping the table.

I also expected an all or nothing from Keito. I expected to either have my head shot off, or inhaled it all up just like you and was fine with either. But there is no standard judge method and Keito seems to go with the forced compromise method. Not necessarily right or wrong, but I can see why you dislike it.

So if you want to go from here, and want to back of locking the thread and declaring the fight over. I'm willing to lock or delete this thread. Then Keito can clear everything up, and either say I misinterpreted it, or I was right. In which cause you can try to convince him to make an all or nothing ruling, which I'm not completely opposed to, even though is decision as his suits me fine. Up to you, I'll check back within an hour or so and will lock/ delete this if you agree.

Also thank you, apology accepted. It means more to me than you know.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 09:41:45 AM »

I get that there are no "rules" for how to be a judge but if all the judge for a fight is going to do is break every disagreement down to a wash where no one wins or loses the fight is NEVER GOING TO END which makes me want to hit myself with something heavy. Because that means one of us will have to actually admit defeat and we both know that isn't going to happen.

Ok, I'll unlock the thread and we will let Keito settle what is going on.

You are welcome, I wish you weren't making it so hard to love you sometimes but I know I'm doing the same.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:44:26 AM by Athos »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 10:07:08 AM »

I get that there are no "rules" for how to be a judge but if all the judge for a fight is going to do is break every disagreement down to a wash where no one wins or loses the fight is NEVER GOING TO END which makes me want to hit myself with something heavy. Because that means one of us will have to actually admit defeat and we both know that isn't going to happen.

Ok, I'll unlock the thread and we will let Keito settle what is going on.

You are welcome, I wish you weren't making it so hard to love you sometimes but I know I'm doing the same.

Roger that. You can message Keito if ya want and explain the situation to him, since I don't think I misinterpreted him, since I tried to clarify with him over messages already and you can explain your grievances better than I can, If I didn't make a mistake. If not, I'll do so in the morning and he'll likely message you anyway. Just shoot me a small message of SL saying if you did or not.

As for this thread, I'll lock it so our compromise can be seen and recorded. Since there is no council member's opinion on here yet, this thread can be moved to spam I suppose?

Love you too homie, two stubborn people like us shouldn't be allowed to fight. >>

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.