Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Kayenta Replacement or Leave it Be?  (Read 6779 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Kayenta Replacement or Leave it Be?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 04:50:11 AM »

To be fair, I think the council believed Kamui had his challenge in before you, so we'd have to give it to him, even if it would create far less chaos to give it to Shadow.

But the council needs to be a little better about policing themselves, Athos shouldn't have to bring up our ratio is wack.

But yeah, I'm with Dato and Shadow. Wait until the fights are over and decide. There is no council decision that needs to be made, so we have the leisure of time. If people want to be proactive, they can spread the word on SL a seat is open.

Only thing that would call for an election sooner rather than later would be if Kamui unleashes his proposed can of worms that he allegedly has. Although if you have evidence of tampering, idk why Athos reposting would halt that from being released. You either have evidence people cheating or you don't. Don't use it as a weapon to make someone post. If it's an ethical concern, and it violates some sort of rule, bring it here. In which case, we'll need to find another member before the vote. If you're not planning on releasing it, then we can wait everything out.

But yeah, it's unrelated, but I didn't want to comment on the fight thread. There is evidence of tampering or there isn't. Don't use it as a bargaining chip, that's messed up and unethical to both the fight and biju council. >>

Exactly. +1

Adding the runner up to fill an opening is a rash decision? Vice-president to President if you will, seems pretty simple to me. Though honestly the community here seems to be under some condition where the simpler a decision is to make the more difficult making that decision becomes. So I fully expect this empty seat to cause more problems.

I'd like it filled as soon as possible, since leaving it open when the council could be called on at any time is really only asking for trouble, but that's just me.

@Trev: Gee does Kamui behave unethically? What a scoop! I'll get right on that one as soon as I finish this article I'm writing on this hot ticket new item called "Sliced Bread."

It is rash considering you would be another Jinchūriki being added to the council when we are already past our ratio.

It would also be rash that, if Kamui decides to make the post, that you would be at the center of the topic.

Having you on the Council will then muddle an effective decision being made about the subject. Just like having him on the Council will as well. So he would be forced from voting on the scenario as well.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 05:04:27 AM »

I guess we should at least wait for one of the fights to finish.

Only thing I'm at the center of is the temper tantrum Kamui is throwing over the FFA participants agreeing that he's bad at should be eliminated first.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 05:36:24 AM »

There should have been an small pair of interim council members decided for such a situation as this. At that moment, the interim would come in, cast in their vote and things would be peachy. But, it is true that the seat needs to be filled ASAP. Athos obviously shouldn't be the candidate considering the obvious status. Considering that Kamui did go and get a Biju, he should be put on time out. Eric can't be put on, because he's in the middle of Judging and it would just be a big no-no. Bec... is Bec on it? He's smart and unbiased... actually a lot of the Otokages are unbiased. Damn, that's weird. You guys will figure it out eventually.

This blackmail thing is weird, considering we're supposed to be shinobi, it should be right in our wheelhouse to be doing something like this. OH, TOMI'S BACK, don't really know who that is on a personal level, but he's a smart cookie, he can jump in the seat. Oh, back on the subject. Things like planning, alliances, betrayal/double crossing, that's just what we're supposed to be doing. We're not samurai, why would we worry about morals and honor?

Also, what's exactly happening for the fight anyway, cause I'm just about tired of waiting on knowing if I'm on the clock or not? Is Athos doing a repost?

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 05:38:03 AM »

*is apparently bad at should be eliminated first, derp.*

Meh, I already made the topic and all that jazz.

I guess we will hold off on this until those matches conclude themselves, I don't know how Eric feels about this. So I'll await his reply before we locked the thread and move onto something else.

@Jay, Athos is stalling for time with his re-post and doesn't want to re-post until he hears back from Eric. Which at this point I want to say that the clock is ticking for him.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:39:19 AM by Camel »

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 05:44:24 AM »

I guess we will hold off on this until those matches conclude themselves, I don't know how Eric feels about this. So I'll await his reply before we locked the thread and move onto something else.

@Jay, Athos is stalling for time with his re-post and doesn't want to re-post until he hears back from Eric. Which at this point I want to say that the clock is ticking for him.

But, if we're waiting on Eric, then the clock is stopped? Because, the topic is locked, so even if it was on either of us, we wouldn't be able to post.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 05:47:49 AM »

But, if we're waiting on Eric, then the clock is stopped? Because, the topic is locked, so even if it was on either of us, we wouldn't be able to post.

*offtopic* http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9287.0.html <- Please go through this topic. It has Eric's ruling on there. *offtopic*

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 05:54:38 AM »

*offtopic* http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9287.0.html <- Please go through this topic. It has Eric's ruling on there. *offtopic*

Oh, I thought I had read that already. I'm going to start writing my post and just assume that Athos changes it to just a Biju chakra/Senjutsu filled Rasenshuriken and just doesn't call it a Tailed Beast Ball.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 05:56:55 AM »

Oh, I thought I had read that already. I'm going to start writing my post and just assume that Athos changes it to just a Biju chakra/Senjutsu filled Rasenshuriken and just doesn't call it a Tailed Beast Ball.

Wait until Eric gets back on and clarifies it for Athos despite Eric already making his decision.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 06:07:01 AM »

No it's fine Jay you can go. That's what I was going to repost so just rp that. There's really no reason for me to change anything. I charged a Sage Art Rasenshuriken for a while that would be big enough to explode and hit all three other people, assuming you and Kamui havent been sealed since it hits after that would have happened. Don't really care if anyone uses the lack of details to avoid it.

I suppose I should consider the council's misinterpretation of this rule a step up from their usual stance of just forgetting rules entirely.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 06:08:22 AM »

Back the the point of this topic. You'll need a replacement for me as well.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 06:13:16 AM »

And you're a Jinchuriki so I could step in no problem (once the fights are over) since the ratio will be back to normal and as I said Kamui's issue was a non-issue so there's nothing there holding it up either.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 06:47:31 AM »

Ehhh, I don't even want to be on this council anymore. Might as well find a replacement for me.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 06:52:11 AM »

Ehhh, I don't even want to be on this council anymore. Might as well find a replacement for me.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 07:09:16 AM »

:oops:

At this rate we'll have a new record, and the 1st Cohort will have something else to brag about.  :P
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 07:20:39 AM »

:oops:

At this rate we'll have a new record, and the 1st Cohort will have something else to brag about.  :P

Gotta reach for the stars man.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.