Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kayenta Replacement or Leave it Be?  (Read 6680 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Kayenta Replacement or Leave it Be?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 07:24:43 AM »

You guys have fun with the council going the way of the do-do bird. That's what is going to happen at this rate and the 1st cohort could brag that it was pretty much pointless to formulate it in the first place. Everyone remember what happened to the first council? I did, because I was on it and it wasn't pretty to witness. :oops:

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 07:48:00 AM »

I know I'm going to. Without having to remind you guys of all the rules you keep forgetting to enforce I'm going to have way more free time. Might take up knitting.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 09:00:43 AM »

With both Kamui and Shadow stepping down, that leaves 1 open Jinchūriki spot to balance the ratio.

With Kamui and Shadow both stepping away from the Zero-Tails, then it goes to Maya.

Maya is my alt account. Thus, I now fulfill the Jinchūriki quota.

That disqualifies Athos from stepping in for now.

If both Nekomaru and Keito are voted in, that resolves the absence of Kay and Shadow. We need an additional *non-Jinchūriki* member to fill in the seat that Kamui is leaving behind.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 10:28:15 AM »

With both Kamui and Shadow stepping down, that leaves 1 open Jinchūriki spot to balance the ratio.

With Kamui and Shadow both stepping away from the Zero-Tails, then it goes to Maya.

Maya is my alt account. Thus, I now fulfill the Jinchūriki quota.

That disqualifies Athos from stepping in for now.

If both Nekomaru and Keito are voted in, that resolves the absence of Kay and Shadow. We need an additional *non-Jinchūriki* member to fill in the seat that Kamui is leaving behind.

+1 for being so slick with that

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2017, 10:36:37 AM »

Except my fight with Trev just finished and I won, meaning Trev no longer has any bijuu, and me joining doesn't throw off the balance.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 10:38:06 AM »

Except my fight with Trev just finished and I won, meaning Trev no longer has any bijuu, and me joining doesn't throw off the balance.

OJ still did it... just saying.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2017, 10:39:35 AM »

Quit with the passive-aggressive posts. That's a warning.

As it stands, you still have to be elected in.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 10:40:06 AM by Dāto Terumī »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2017, 10:44:33 AM »

There was nothing aggressive, passive or otherwise, about my post.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2017, 02:41:11 PM »

Um, does he or Neko have to be elected in? If we have more volunteers than slots or just enough, an election would kind of be pointless wouldn't it? A formal induction maybe, but a full blown election would be pointless since all of the seats need to be filled eventually. We still have a month left to go on the 2nd Cohort's ticket.

And for the record, the 1st Cohort had folks stepping down as a result of Council duties being stressful or conflicting with their lives. Not becuase of non-Council related matters. That's what the Cohort would brag about, if any light could be found in the dark veil of last night.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2017, 05:52:25 PM »

I assumed that Nekomaru would have to be voted in like the rest and a vote will be taken place sometimes soon.

Eric, for the record. That shit that I have to endured last night was bijuu council related. Because it involved deliberately setting up bijuu matches in that other player's favor, which would constitute to getting the council involved. The 1st cohort is going to have more than just bragging rights, they can say that council didn't take something bijuu-related as seriously as they should've. Which is true, because everyone made it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal. This is one the reasons that I am leaving the council, because if you guys don't want to do your job then why should I be a part of something that says this sort of issue isn't that big a deal?

You guys have fun corrupting yourselves like me and Ace predicted.

I know I'm going to. Without having to remind you guys of all the rules you keep forgetting to enforce I'm going to have way more free time. Might take up knitting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a laugh and coming from a guy that deliberately broke a bijuu rule and tried to defend his illegal actions in the most pathetic way possible. Oh boy, this new council is going to be exciting to watch. I can't wait until you pull something like you did on someone else and they report it to council, you'll probably use your position to pardon your actions and vote that no punishment occurs for that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:07:15 PM by Camel »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.