Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: More SWF Drama  (Read 5121 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
More SWF Drama
« on: February 14, 2017, 10:34:57 PM »

Fight slightly paused and judge was notified.

I have some issues to address with Athos post. First off, I counted some extra actions and the flow of actions have been limited to three on here; which we have been going by. Saiken maintaining the usage of Sage Mode count as an action and if you wish to dispute that, that's perfectly okay with me. I don't see anyone going past three actions throughout this FFA and I was certain that "maintaining something" counts as an action.

Another issue is that you state that the empowered(EGRF) pressurized air cannon wouldn't do any external damage based on your beliefs that your 7x buffs would save you from an attack that had more than 93x your buffs. You're no Juubi jinchuuriki, so you can't claim immunity from an attack that has already hit you with a even greater multiplier that overwhelms your own buffs. For the record, I don't know how precisely deep of a hole that was made through one punch alone by Might Gai and you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high up in the air. It would be plausible to say that I launched you out of the atmosphere with that punch alone at this rate.

I don't know if anyone else had any issues that they would like to addressed, since you basically broke out of genjutsu and still maintained Sage Mode. Which according to my count is five actions in your post that I've noticed. (Don't fret, man. I made this mistake too in another fight of mine and it eventually became water under the bridge.)

I would like a re-post to fix/address these issues, since it will actually effect the third and fourth paragraph of your posts or we could await a ruling from Eric to clear all of this mess up, that has generally confused the hell out of me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:17:52 PM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: More SWF Drama
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:13:36 AM »

Fight slightly paused and judge was notified.

I have some issues to address with Athos post. First off, I counted some extra actions and the flow of actions have been limited to three on here; which we have been going by. Saiken maintaining the usage of Sage Mode count as an action and if you wish to dispute that, that's perfectly okay with me. I don't see anyone going past three actions throughout this FFA and I was certain that "maintaining something" counts as an action.

Another issue is that you state that the empowered(EGRF) pressurized air cannon wouldn't do any external damage based on your beliefs that your 7x buffs would save you from an attack that had more than 93x your buffs. You're no Juubi jinchuuriki, so you can't claim immunity from an attack that has already hit you with a even greater multiplier that overwhelms your own buffs. For the record, I don't know how precisely deep of a hole that was made through one punch alone by Might Gai and you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high up in the air. It would be plausible to say that I launched you out of the atmosphere with that punch alone at this rate.

I don't know if anyone else had any issues that they would like to addressed, since you basically broke out of genjutsu and still maintained Sage Mode. Which according to my count is five actions in your post that I've noticed. (Don't fret, man. I made this mistake too in another fight of mine and it eventually became water under the bridge.)

I would like a re-post to fix/address these issues, since it will actually effect the third and fourth paragraph of your posts or we could await a ruling from Eric to clear all of this mess up, that has generally confused the hell out of me.

Well, getting technical, I have the Senjutsu Chakra in me already and have been saving up for several turns. o.o So basically what Shadow said about Tau and his Sage Mode. I didn't technically need to have it count as an action but I made it look like one because that is just cooler looking << The same with the Bijuu Chakra, both were already in but if you want to count it as an action.. I can just use that as one action and just use one action to put all the chakras into the attack as well o.o Then that settles that.
And breaking out of the Genjutsu isn't really an action for me, either, I just made it seem like it was for dramatic effect >> all it takes is for the Bijuu or whatever to run chakra into you and all to break chakra. Which Saiken is doing, with both Sage and Bijuu Chakras. Something that has been happening for several turns now.

Alright, so I'm going to pull some numbers up there. So I am no less than 225 meters in the air, going by your own post because when your barrier extends you personally make note that I am still outside of your range. So I want to say I'm at 300 meters and you'll probably want to say something like 250 meters so hopefully a compromise is 275 Meters. Now I am at 275 meters in the air which is, if I'm not wrong, over two whole football fields long. When you threw your punch at me, it is the second attack in a string of five attacks and each attack is faster and stronger. The first attack is capable of carving a massive and deep tunnel into the ground, but saying that is stretched that whole length from the ground(because you did that from where Jay was essentially) at full power seems sketchy. But, it is the Eighth Gate, so lets say that it does happen to hit me.

The Troposphere is 8 to 15 Kilometers(5 to 9 Miles) and is the closest of the atmosphere from the surface of the Earth. I converted 275 meters into Miles and got 0.170877. Meaning that even at full force, you are claiming that the Eighth Gate enough force from where you are to strike me the other 4.829123 miles(7771.7201253 meters) and then even further? o.o No, I have to disagree. Maybe, MAYBE if it was the higher tier of the attacks, at closer range.. There are just a lot of variables here. But currently, no.

Even if I just say you did damage to me, again with the distances in mind from before, it wouldn't do enough damage to actually stop me from doing anything in my post. But if we really have to debate about it, I'd even go as far as saying your attack lost a lot of it's power on the way up towards me.

I think that pretty much answers what you said, if anyone else has a problems then hopefully they speak up before you reply or before Eric gets involved xD Or whatever.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 03:48:43 AM »

And there's the fact that Kamui's attack can only hit you because of the aid of the nonexistent sensory enhancements the 8 Gates give you. >>
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 04:00:12 AM »

Well, getting technical, I have the Senjutsu Chakra in me already and have been saving up for several turns. o.o So basically what Shadow said about Tau and his Sage Mode. I didn't technically need to have it count as an action but I made it look like one because that is just cooler looking << The same with the Bijuu Chakra, both were already in but if you want to count it as an action.. I can just use that as one action and just use one action to put all the chakras into the attack as well o.o Then that settles that. And breaking out of the Genjutsu isn't really an action for me, either, I just made it seem like it was for dramatic effect >> all it takes is for the Bijuu or whatever to run chakra into you and all to break chakra. Which Saiken is doing, with both Sage and Bijuu Chakras. Something that has been happening for several turns now.

If a bijuu/summon is gathering natural energy for you, yes. It will count as an action, since manipulation of that natural energy/senjutsu from an outside/inside source is something that I consider an action and if you disagree with that. Well, I can't argue you to death about it and that decision of it being an action or not will be up to our judge.

Alright, so I'm going to pull some numbers up there. So I am no less than 225 meters in the air, going by your own post because when your barrier extends you personally make note that I am still outside of your range. So I want to say I'm at 300 meters and you'll probably want to say something like 250 meters so hopefully a compromise is 275 Meters. Now I am at 275 meters in the air which is, if I'm not wrong, over two whole football fields long. When you threw your punch at me, it is the second attack in a string of five attacks and each attack is faster and stronger. The first attack is capable of carving a massive and deep tunnel into the ground, but saying that is stretched that whole length from the ground(because you did that from where Jay was essentially) at full power seems sketchy. But, it is the Eighth Gate, so lets say that it does happen to hit me.

That's the thing though. There is no precise elevation to where Athos is located and judging from your reaction from Jay's Ice Pulse that froze everything within the vicinity. You should more higher than what you stated just now or perhaps this will jog your memory: "He was of course above all the frozen clouds and rain and would just let the people below figure that one out on their own. For now he would watch with his Mind’s Eye, Sage Chakra Sensing, Way of the Fist, and all those other abilities to see how the situation turned out. "

Cloud elevation is at 6,000 meters, man. You stated that you're above that cloud cover, so your numbers are waaaaay off.

The Troposphere is 8 to 15 Kilometers(5 to 9 Miles) and is the closest of the atmosphere from the surface of the Earth. I converted 275 meters into Miles and got 0.170877. Meaning that even at full force, you are claiming that the Eighth Gate enough force from where you are to strike me the other 4.829123 miles(7771.7201253 meters) and then even further? o.o No, I have to disagree. Maybe, MAYBE if it was the higher tier of the attacks, at closer range.. There are just a lot of variables here. But currently, no.

Actually the Troposphere is from 0-12 km and if you stated that you were well above the cloud elevation then you should be well within the range of entering that upper atmosphere. Numbers are way off again, man.

Even if I just say you did damage to me, again with the distances in mind from before, it wouldn't do enough damage to actually stop me from doing anything in my post. But if we really have to debate about it, I'd even go as far as saying your attack lost a lot of it's power on the way up towards me.

I can't say that the attack will power along the way, since that would highly illogical. That's like saying that Daytime Tiger would lose it's attack strength from a far distance. However, that is up to the discretion of Eric to decide if you're right or wrong.

And there's the fact that Kamui's attack can only hit you because of the aid of the nonexistent sensory enhancements the 8 Gates give you. >>

Nonexistent? You're really something aren't ya? 100x buffs, man. Like I said before, if the body is moving at such high rate of speed from the EGRF then it's logical to assume that the brain is doing the exact same thing. You're having all of those gates open and two of 'em are located in the brain. The brain is technically a organ, but it acts like a muscle, derp.

Funny thing is that you didn't mention that breaking out of a genjutsu wouldn't count as an action, when you were going to have a problem with me doing it in the form of an action. I'm guessing you're okay with Jay breaking out of it, but not me because I am the competition. I don't know anymore.

Just a heads-up, that next post will be *probably* be the last and the five turn regeneration will start applying. The only variable that I would come back after EGRF is that you guys ignore sealing Kamui, which isn't likely to happen. :o

(If you won't re-post to address these issues, then we will have to wait for Eric's input on all of this and see if there is enough reasons to constitute a re-post. :P)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:04:29 AM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 06:05:14 AM »

Well, getting technical, I have the Senjutsu Chakra in me already and have been saving up for several turns. o.o So basically what Shadow said about Tau and his Sage Mode. I didn't technically need to have it count as an action but I made it look like one because that is just cooler looking << The same with the Bijuu Chakra, both were already in but if you want to count it as an action.. I can just use that as one action and just use one action to put all the chakras into the attack as well o.o Then that settles that. And breaking out of the Genjutsu isn't really an action for me, either, I just made it seem like it was for dramatic effect >> all it takes is for the Bijuu or whatever to run chakra into you and all to break chakra. Which Saiken is doing, with both Sage and Bijuu Chakras. Something that has been happening for several turns now.

If a bijuu/summon is gathering natural energy for you, yes. It will count as an action, since manipulation of that natural energy/senjutsu from an outside/inside source is something that I consider an action and if you disagree with that. Well, I can't argue you to death about it and that decision of it being an action or not will be up to our judge.

We can just get a decision on that to save us time of going back and forth :p More pressing things to discuss, anyway.

That's the thing though. There is no precise elevation to where Athos is located and judging from your reaction from Jay's Ice Pulse that froze everything within the vicinity. You should more higher than what you stated just now or perhaps this will jog your memory: "He was of course above all the frozen clouds and rain and would just let the people below figure that one out on their own. For now he would watch with his Mind’s Eye, Sage Chakra Sensing, Way of the Fist, and all those other abilities to see how the situation turned out. "

Cloud elevation is at 6,000 meters, man. You stated that you're above that cloud cover, so your numbers are waaaaay off.

Actually the Troposphere is from 0-12 km and if you stated that you were well above the cloud elevation then you should be well within the range of entering that upper atmosphere. Numbers are way off again, man.

I can't say that the attack will power along the way, since that would highly illogical. That's like saying that Daytime Tiger would lose it's attack strength from a far distance. However, that is up to the discretion of Eric to decide if you're right or wrong.

Nonexistent? You're really something aren't ya? 100x buffs, man. Like I said before, if the body is moving at such high rate of speed from the EGRF then it's logical to assume that the brain is doing the exact same thing. You're having all of those gates open and two of 'em are located in the brain. The brain is technically a organ, but it acts like a muscle, derp.

Funny thing is that you didn't mention that breaking out of a genjutsu wouldn't count as an action, when you were going to have a problem with me doing it in the form of an action. I'm guessing you're okay with Jay breaking out of it, but not me because I am the competition. I don't know anymore.

Just a heads-up, that next post will be *probably* be the last and the five turn regeneration will start applying. The only variable that I would come back after EGRF is that you guys ignore sealing Kamui, which isn't likely to happen. :o

(If you won't re-post to address these issues, then we will have to wait for Eric's input on all of this and see if there is enough reasons to constitute a re-post. :P)

I wanna try the color thing everyone does....

Alright, so starting with this. I mentioned in my post before this that I thought your punch crossing 275 meters and still retaining all of it's strength that whole way was sketchy but your counter argument for that is that I'm actually at least 6000 Meters in the air and your attack travels that whole distance without losing any of it's strength and then also enough force to knock me out of the atmosphere(Over another 31 miles, or 49,889.7 meters)? No, I still have to disagree with you and think we'll need a judge if you're sticking to that o.o I'm gonna have to argue, going by either your logic now, that the attack would have not strength by the time it reached me at all. Before I thought it was cool and generous the attack hit but graahhhhhhhhh..... Shit happens >.> This just isn't my fight.

Maybe I'm wrong, but NASA also disagrees with you, Kamui. I used the following site to get my numbers and measurements >> Pretty sure it gives you the same numbers I was given you and this is kinda their thing.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/science/atmosphere-layers2.html

Reading it now, I may have been wrong in it starting around 5 Miles high and instead it extends to about 9 Miles high. But putting me at above cloud elevation and at least 6000 Meters in the air brings me back to your attack losing the force behind it.

That is another entire debate, seeing as they are two different moves. The Evening Elephant is punching forward and the pressure from your fist is extending outwards and affecting a wide area. The Daytime Tiger is a technique that causes you to create the pressure around you into the head of a badass tiger and throw the pressure with a quick punch forward that then explodes to be felt from far away or something badass like that(can't remember). But if you had used the Daytime Tiger, I would've probably argued that it would have exploded or something before it reached at least 6000 Meters in the air. Or that I could just launch my attack through the pressure since all it'd take is a large amount of weight to disrupt it.

But we aren't arguing if the Daytime Tiger would work o.o We are debating if you punching the air can reach me 6000 Meters in the air and strike with the same amount of force as if I was right in front of you. Nay, I say! NAY! I don't agree with that at all and I hope Eric doesn't either. I strongly believe at this point your attack would do very little, if nothing to me even if I didn't have Saiken Sage Mode active or anything O_O That is my final decision.

I didn't say anything about this before but I want to comment this time around because you willingly claimed to know exactly where I was over 6000 Meters(your number, not mine) with nothing but your brain power alone o.o The Eighth Gate doesn't give you magic sensing abilities like Sage Mode does. I don't disagree with you saying it increases your processing and all, or whatever but you really have me wondering how you knew where Athos was >_> You never looked up, ever to specifically note where Dart and I were. In your posts you actually make note of NOT knowing where we were and that was when you had your eyes, a sensing barrier, and Sage Mode sensing. So now I am also curious about what type of ability the Eighth Gate gives you that lets you sense an opponent at all O__O Because otherwise this argument is really pointless overall.

TL;DR: If you don't wanna budge on anything then there is no reason for us to really tit for tat about it, unless you see one of us giving in on either side :p Otherwise we can plead our cases to Eric and move on with our lives again~

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 07:02:46 AM »

Alright, so starting with this. I mentioned in my post before this that I thought your punch crossing 275 meters and still retaining all of it's strength that whole way was sketchy but your counter argument for that is that I'm actually at least 6000 Meters in the air and your attack travels that whole distance without losing any of it's strength and then also enough force to knock me out of the atmosphere(Over another 31 miles, or 49,889.7 meters)? No, I still have to disagree with you and think we'll need a judge if you're sticking to that o.o I'm gonna have to argue, going by either your logic now, that the attack would have not strength by the time it reached me at all. Before I thought it was cool and generous the attack hit but graahhhhhhhhh..... Shit happens >.> This just isn't my fight.

I guess we'll have to disagree to agree. Unless Eric says otherwise, then that is the game plan between us. :P

Maybe I'm wrong, but NASA also disagrees with you, Kamui. I used the following site to get my numbers and measurements >> Pretty sure it gives you the same numbers I was given you and this is kinda their thing.

Reading it now, I may have been wrong in it starting around 5 Miles high and instead it extends to about 9 Miles high. But putting me at above cloud elevation and at least 6000 Meters in the air brings me back to your attack losing the force behind it.

If you're well above that cloud cover, it's logical to say that you're nearly approaching the stratosphere. That's why I said the numbers were either wrong or didn't add up to the posts that we all been following.*coughsRepost*coughs*

That is another entire debate, seeing as they are two different moves. The Evening Elephant is punching forward and the pressure from your fist is extending outwards and affecting a wide area. The Daytime Tiger is a technique that causes you to create the pressure around you into the head of a badass tiger and throw the pressure with a quick punch forward that then explodes to be felt from far away or something badass like that(can't remember). But if you had used the Daytime Tiger, I would've probably argued that it would have exploded or something before it reached at least 6000 Meters in the air. Or that I could just launch my attack through the pressure since all it'd take is a large amount of weight to disrupt it.

So you do know that both Daytime Tiger and Evening Elephant are in fact, punches? The minor difference between the two is that Daytime Tiger explodes on command, while Evening Elephant is basically a pressurized air cannon on steroids. So even if you were to argue that Daytime Tiger wouldn't reach you or explode before it could, I have canon information on my side that says otherwise.

But we aren't arguing if the Daytime Tiger would work o.o We are debating if you punching the air can reach me 6000 Meters in the air and strike with the same amount of force as if I was right in front of you. Nay, I say! NAY! I don't agree with that at all and I hope Eric doesn't either. I strongly believe at this point your attack would do very little, if nothing to me even if I didn't have Saiken Sage Mode active or anything O_O That is my final decision

You wouldn't take damage due to you having Saiken Sage Mode? Wait, what? You know how ridiculous that sounds, right? That's like me saying I could absorb your Tailed Beast Bomb and redirect it back at you, with no harm to myself. <<

I didn't say anything about this before but I want to comment this time around because you willingly claimed to know exactly where I was over 6000 Meters(your number, not mine) with nothing but your brain power alone o.o The Eighth Gate doesn't give you magic sensing abilities like Sage Mode does. I don't disagree with you saying it increases your processing and all, or whatever but you really have me wondering how you knew where Athos was >_> You never looked up, ever to specifically note where Dart and I were. In your posts you actually make note of NOT knowing where we were and that was when you had your eyes, a sensing barrier, and Sage Mode sensing. So now I am also curious about what type of ability the Eighth Gate gives you that lets you sense an opponent at all O__O Because otherwise this argument is really pointless overall.

If you acknowledged that EGRF would increase my brain's processing power then why are you so reluctant to agree that I would be able to find you. It would be entirely easy with that big beacon of yours that you are emitting. Think about it, all I have to do is pinpoint the source of the natural energy that you were gathering last turn; which oddly enough you counted as an action.   ;)

TL;DR

If we can't reach a general consensuses where you have to re-post to fix these discrepancies in your post then I guess *we* have no choice but to wait until Eric gives his ruling in the morning.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:15:48 AM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 07:13:33 AM »

I guess we'll have to disagree to agree. Unless Eric says otherwise, then that is the game plan between us. :P

If you're well above that cloud cover, it's logical to say that you're nearly approaching the stratosphere. That's why I said the numbers were either wrong or didn't add up to the posts that we all been following.*coughsRepost*coughs*

So you do know that both Daytime Tiger and Evening Elephant are in fact, punches? The minor difference between the two is that Daytime Tiger explodes on command, while Evening Elephant is basically a pressurized air cannon on steroids. So even if you were to argue that Daytime Tiger wouldn't reach you or explode before it could, I have canon information on my side that says otherwise.

If you acknowledged that it would increase my rain's processing power then why are you so reluctant to agree that I would be able to find you just by finding the source of natural energy that you were gathering last turn; which oddly enough you counted as an action.    ;)

TL;DR

If we can't reach a general consensuses where you have to re-post to fix these discrepancies in your post then I guess *we* have no choice but to wait until Eric gives his ruling in the morning.

See that? Calm and casual between us even as we disagree >> It can be done! XD

But anyway, yeah. I think we are just gonna keep disagreeing with each other in circles so instead of actually doing that we can wait for Eric :p That is fine with me. We tried, at least.

But really, really fast... Because I'll die if I don't mention this >.> I know that they are both generally punches but the difference is that The Evening Elephant punches give us a distance on how long they go. The first strike created a massive tunnel, not one that didn't have an end. And the second punch couldn't be doing much more than that, not double the damage and especially not the distance o.o

I didn't see the tunnel that was punched in the ground but I know for a fact that it wasn't 6000 Meters deep o: You can argue this and we can have a discussion but I just didn't think I was ignoring the point that you made or anything xD
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:16:23 AM by Athos »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 07:29:04 AM »

Looking back at that Might Gai vs Rikudo no Madara. I'll agree with you on one thing, that hole was deep, but not 6000 meters deep. The reason being is because that punch still met some resistance by traveling through the earth, which halted it from penetrating any further. These punches of mine will have no resistance, because one of them was at close-range(Sorry, Jay) and another was aimed directly towards you in the sky.

You could argue that other variables would slow it down, but at the moment that explosive ice storm is over and there isn't a cloud in the sky because Jay froze them all with his ridiculous range of a technique. <<

Eric will have his hands full with this one and we will have to wait until that ruling is made before we can conclude anything. I might as well mention to him that a bijuu rule was broken too, since Saiken Sage Mode isn't Tailed Beast Mode. You need to be in Tailed Beast Mode in order to use Bijuudama, man. Which is another main reason that I want a repost. You can charge in Saiken Sage Mode, that's fine with me. But the rule clearly says that you can't fire it off in that mode you are in. You would have to manifest that Tailed Beast in a chakra construct like Naruto did or just manifest that beast entirely. Which is sadly going to cost an action in order to go through with your attack in the next post, but hey! You could always say that I interrupted you and you didn't gather enough power to charge it fully. This way you do have an extra action slot open. ;)

Quote from: Mastering a Bijū Clause
*The Bijū Bomb can only be used while in Tailed Beast Mode.

Now if you'll excuse me, buddy. I am going to call it a night and catch some z's. Peace. <3
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:06:25 AM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 07:58:50 AM »

Looking back at that Might Gai vs Rikudo no Madara. I'll agree with you on one thing, that hole was deep, but not 6000 meters deep. The reason being is because that punch still met some resistance by traveling through the earth, which halted it from penetrating any further. These punches of mine will have no resistance, because one of them was at close-range(Sorry, Jay) and another was aimed directly towards you in the sky.

You could argue that other variables would slow it down, but at the moment that explosive ice storm is over and there isn't a cloud in the sky because Jay froze them all with his ridiculous range of a technique. <<

Eric will have his hands full with this one and we will have to wait until that ruling is made before we can conclude anything. I might as well mention to him that a bijuu rule was broken too, since Saiken Sage Mode isn't Tailed Beast Mode. You need to be in Tailed Beast Mode in order to use Bijuudama, man. Which is another main reason that I want a repost. You can charge in Saiken Sage Mode, that's fine with me. But the rule clearly says that you can't fire it off in that mode you are in. You would have to manifest that Tailed Beast in a chakra construct like Naruto did or just manifest that beast entirely. Which is sadly going to cost an action in order to go through with your attack in the next post, but hey! You could always say that I interrupted you and you didn't gather enough power to charge it fully. This way you do have an extra action slot open. ;)

Now if you'll excuse me, buddy. I am going to call it a night and catch some z's. Peace. <3

I'm going to reply, just once more, but because I want to just put my two cents on your newest point :p Goodnight though, man! And we'll see what happens in the morning.

----
As for the punch, I mean, I'm glad you agree but the earth is about as much resistance as wet paper compared to that attack. But even without anything stopping it, I don't think it'd be able to go a total 6000 meters o.o

But what I wanna talk about is not being able to use the Bijuu Bomb o.o That doesn't make sense to me because, if anything, you should argue that I can't make it. Not that I can't launch it. And you accepted by posting last round that I had the ability to make and use it, by noticing the attack and not arguing it then. But for the sake of it...

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Mini-Tailed_Beast_Ball

That is basically what I did originally, condensing the ball over and over again to increase the weight and destructive force in it. And then I mixed it with this;

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beast_Ball_Rasenshuriken

Though it lacks the power that the above attack has since it isn't make with a Truth Seeking Ball or powered by any type of Six Paths Chakra.

All Saiken Sage Mode is two techniques combined in one name, to save space and time. Saiken Modo and Sage Mode, which I both activated separately and then went to use as my buffs for this fight after combining them.
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Six_tails_chakra_mode

I make mention on the wikia page, right at the end, that I can't manifest a chakra construct of Saiken like the Nine Tails host can do but that I can still use Tailed Beast Bomb based abilities. And that was one of the custom abilities listed when we were going over everyone's stuff, and it was okay'd by everyone in the fight o.o So that is my response to that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 08:19:15 PM »

1) Gathering natural energy counts as an action, even when done by a beast companion.

2) Kurama mode =/= Tailed Beast mode,  therefore Saiken mode =/= tailed beast mode. The 9-tails tailed beast mode that Naruto uses uses the 9-tails cloak, but tailed beast mode, by definition, is transforming into the tailed beast itself, and while in the canon would support using tailed beast balls in chakra modes of the beasts, the biju rules state that jinchurikii can only use tailed beast balls in tailed beast mode.

Tailed beast mode

vs

9-tails chakra mode

3) Presuming you both have agreed that Athos is at, what, 6K feet or something, I doubt that that Evening Elephant is going to cross that distance with full power. The One-Finger Nukite was capable of peircing the Ultimate Shield and it is considered a B-ranked technique. The Evening Elephant is considered an A-ranked technique, and each punch has the same strength as the last (though differing speed of execution) so the fact that it is on the second punch doesesn't mean much change in strength.

Up close, even with Saiken chakra mode and sage mode, one of these would indeed do a number on Athos, even moreso than he is likely used to at this point, but get past the skyscraper range and it is going to be weaker than seen in the anime. The air pressure is still F/A (force/area) so would still be affected by gravity and wind resistance. I think Athos' representation is a little weak, but not so much so that a repost would force him to have to take a large enough bit of damage.

On the matter of aiming it precisely on him, I don't think the word "precisely" is really accurate here. As a sage, yes, you could probably sense natural energy, and the Gates most likely increases perception somewhat (to account for the increase in speed) but not to the point of pinpointing precise locations.

Short version: Gathering natural energy is considered an action, Athos cannot perform a tailed beast ball dependent jutsu because of the biju rules (a regular rasenshuriken is fine), and Kamui's Evening Elephant is indeed greatly weakened by the great distances that separate Kamui and Athos at this point. As a result, Athos does need to repost in order to address the tailed beast ball rasenshuriken thing.

A single post of questions and/or comments and then all but the ruling can be cleared.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 10:34:21 PM »

Alright, comments, sorta of. My actions will just be, The Gathering, Insert all Chakras, then the attack. And that is cleared up.

As for the ability to use the attack or not, I want to point you towards the wikia page;

At the end of it all, under Saiken Modo, it is mentioned that I can use the moves without a chakra construct >.> It is an ability listed and I don't see it breaking any rules. I've mastered my beast several times over and if Kamui had an issue with me using it then he should've mentioned it last turn, not accepted it and then said something now that it is a threat to him.

This is Saiken's Tailed Beast Mode >> Something else also stated on the Bijuu Page. This technique was already okay'd by everyone at the start of the match, and I've been using it this entire time.

And each time Naruto uses the Rasenshuriken, or the Tailed Beast Balls, or Mini Tailed Beast Bomb he is in Nine Tails Chakra Mode/Kurama Mode O_O So if he can do it in his cloak form, I can, even if the fact that the technique is meant to work without a chakra construct isn't enough proof.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 11:45:40 PM »

Alright, comments, sorta of. My actions will just be, The Gathering, Insert all Chakras, then the attack. And that is cleared up.

As for the ability to use the attack or not, I want to point you towards the wikia page;

At the end of it all, under Saiken Modo, it is mentioned that I can use the moves without a chakra construct >.> It is an ability listed and I don't see it breaking any rules. I've mastered my beast several times over and if Kamui had an issue with me using it then he should've mentioned it last turn, not accepted it and then said something now that it is a threat to him.

This is Saiken's Tailed Beast Mode >> Something else also stated on the Bijuu Page. This technique was already okay'd by everyone at the start of the match, and I've been using it this entire time.

You can get a Biju Council decision on whether it's a violation or not if you choose to, but to my understanding:

The Bijuu Bomb can only be used while in Tailed Beast Mode.

The rule itself trumps customizations of this sort.

In principle, all jinchūriki can fully transform into the tailed beast sealed within them when the seal breaks and they entirely lose control over the beast. However, doing so results in the jinchūriki's death. Tailed Beast Mode (尾獣モード, Bijū Mōdo), also called Tailed Beast Transformation (尾獣化, Bijūka, English TV: Tailed Beast State),[14] is a way to avoid this. By either subjugating their tailed beast or learning to work in unison with it, a jinchūriki can become a full-scale replica of the beast with complete access to its natural strength and abilities. If they choose, the jinchūriki can pass control of this form to the beast itself.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki_Forms#Tailed_Beast_Mode

If you are not transforming into your beast, then you are not in tailed beast mode/tailed beast transformation state. It's against the very definition of tailed beast mode not to turn into a full scale replica of the tailed beast, be it shrouded in chakra cloak or flesh and bone.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 11:57:36 PM »

"For all intents and purposes, Kurama Mode is a completed version of Nine-Tails Chakra Mode: Tailed Beast Mode without the full transformation, meaning that Naruto is able to use Tailed Beast Balls."

Just like my Saiken mode. The point of the bomb rule was so people couldn't use it before they mastered their bijuu, not to arbitrarily limit when it could be used.

My ability and the move were already accepted and this whole decision is just Kamui wasting more time so he can think of some other ability to make up to avoid losing this round. >_>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 12:11:53 AM »

"For all intents and purposes, Kurama Mode is a completed version of Nine-Tails Chakra Mode: Tailed Beast Mode without the full transformation, meaning that Naruto is able to use Tailed Beast Balls."

Just like my Saiken mode. The point of the bomb rule was so people couldn't use it before they mastered their bijuu, not to arbitrarily limit when it could be used.

My ability and the move were already accepted and this whole decision is just Kamui wasting more time so he can think of some other ability to make up to avoid losing this round. >_>

Naruto and Minato are able to create full-size replicas of Kurama. Whereas other jinchūriki's Tailed Beast Modes cause them to fully transform into their respective tailed beast, Naruto and Minato's are only an alteration of their earlier chakra cloaks, changed, to resemble Kurama: the replicas are the same translucent orange colour and have similar dark lines all across its body.[23] Minato is able to enter this form directly from Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, while Naruto must initially first enter Kurama Mode.[29]

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tails_Chakra_Mode

If the two are equivalent, then why is a distinction made between the two? I understand, it reads "for all intents and purposes", and that canonically Naruto could use tailed beast balls in Kurama mode. But the biju rule explictly states that one must be in tailed beast mode to use the tailed beast ball.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 12:21:07 AM »

Because one is a giant construct all the time and one isn't. I could just make a construct head of Saiken appear and do the same attack. I know what it says I'm telling you you're misrepresenting the intent. The rule was not made with custom bijuu transformations in mind. It was back when Bocch had every bijuu and voided them. The point of the rule was so you couldn't go 4 tails out of 8 and use a Tailed Beast Ball. It should be editted to "You can't use a Tailed Beast Ball until you've completely mastered the bijuu." to avoid this confusion.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.