Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: More SWF Drama  (Read 5169 times)

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
Re: More SWF Drama
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 12:28:08 AM »

What's the point of having your cake, if you can't even eat it?

Meaning, Athos' Current Claim has been apart of his wikia, for however long it's been there, and generally hasn't been jammed up in any sort of way. Like he said, he's offered it up to the scrutinizing eyes of the participants and it's been okay'd. In all intents and purposes, it's not apart of the Universal Void List that has been established and agreed upon by said participants. And naturally, again, it was accepted last turn with absolutely no type of resistance, but now that he's ready to go through with it, there's a whoa nelly, rein pull? That's not how things are supposed to be. Kamui, more than sure, a former Jink and current if we go through alts, should have known that it was a TBB being charged up. So, as a Council Member, Global Moderator, SL Staff Member, and a prominent member on the actual wiki... damn that's some resume (totes jelly), well, he just should have filed his stop after the last post.

The rule should be for after Mastery is achieved and actively using a lot of the Biju's chakra to use it. Or, I guess, Athos can just consider the Rasenshuriken as just a very condensed and powerful version of itself, since one was modeled after the other. Instead of it being a TBB, it can just have all the chakra in it to be a bastardized version of it with about 75% of its destruction properties intact. That's how I'd change things.

P.S. Is the Space-Time Cancellation Barrier down? I don't remember that ever happening?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:45:10 AM by JayJay »

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 02:35:40 AM »

I like how I am being treated like the bad guy here when there was rules that were supposed to be followed as a jinchuuriki. What's the point of keeping your bijuu, if you don't abide by the rules and basically give everyone who is in your inner circle a free pass? We need some transparency here, not picking favorites. :-?

However, with all the vague descriptions that I had to endure. I guess I was supposed to assume that "charging your attack" meant that it was TBB? I don't see why everyone is afraid to put the attack description that they would be charging in their actions. It's not like that knowledge could be taken into consideration, because after all that would be cheating and meta-gaming or whatever you want to call it these days.

So that begs the question. Do you guys abide by the universal rules and forget about the bijuu rules or what is it? Universal voids =/= Bijuu rules.

So is there going to be a re-post or not? Because at the moment, I could just say that Athos is wasting time to overturn a ruling that wouldn't benefit him in any way. Which if that is the case, then I am going to count down from the time that the ruling was given. However I get the feeling that everyone will vote against continuing the timer, because of that "inner-circle" that I mentioned earlier.

P.S: Space Time Cancellation Barrier will be down. Just don't forget that Kamui and Jay were caught in a auditory genjutsu, so factor that in before you attempt to use a Space-Time technique, along the various other factors that made you exhausted on the battlefield. (No Sage Mode and what-not.)

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 02:55:07 AM »

I'm not breaking any rule you guys are just choosing to interpret that way.

Yeah obviously there's just a conspiracy against you because normally no one would ever disagree with you about things like trying to get me to time out when an argument that I had no part of was going on or trying to stop me from using a move you accepted before and during the fight.

The only one wasting time here is you, you're eliminated from the fight this round, so there's no reason for you to ask for a decision on a move I'm just going to tank the damage from with Healing Power or a move that you're going to be sealed and removed from the fight before it even goes off.

So if Eric is really going to ignore that you all already accepted my ability to do the thing you're arguing I will repost, and it will make no difference.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 03:10:03 AM »

Listen to yourself. You broke a rule and you choose to interpret it as not a "big deal" and we are interpreting in a wrong way.

No conspiracy? Oh, boy. You don't want to get me started on the mails that I've seen that pretty much collaborate with my suspicions. I could bring it up to council and that is when the storm will really start up, but if I did that would implicate a council member and at the moment we are short one. So, yeah. I think I will start bring that up in another thread, so be prepared to lose all of your bijuu. (Either re-post or I do it. Your choice.)

Are you daft, man? Go re-post! R-E-P-O-S-T! How hard is that? If you want me eliminated that badly, then go do it. Like I said before, I have one post left before you can consider me "eliminated", so thank you for trying to pull the rug from me as usual. SMH.

Empty victories are still empty. Having at that power your character can muster will eventually get boring when you can't have any productiveness in role-playing. Think about it, we are arguing about you going over the action limit and what-not, and you just declared yourself the winner in your mind. But then again this match was supposed to make it legitimate for the transition of GM into your hands, which I find hilarious. I was so much of a threat, that I had people conspire to quickly take me out of the match. <<

PS: Our judge seen those mails that I've mentioned above and no one can say that I making this up. The ammo that I have is unreal and I hope that you re-consider your future actions in anything that is bijuu-related.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:23:04 AM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 03:35:33 AM »

So here is Kamui in his natural habitat, pushed into a corner over a zone fight that was wildly out of his league and abusing his mod powers to try and black mail me.

I also love the repeated references to this fantasy of yours where people think you're a threat. As if anyone has thought that since the first time Bocch stomped you. Speaking of which didn't you try and ban Bocch the first time he beat you too? You losing a zone fight, abusing your mod powers, funny how history repeats itself.

Like I said if Eric confirms that he is going to ignore that fact that you already accepted this move then I'll repost, just waiting to here that.

Then we can have another decision about whatever ability you pull out of thin-air to not be effected by Tau's Genjutsu and avoid losing.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 04:04:35 AM »

Yes, really. I have mails that were sent by a third-party that pretty much has serious implications of someone trying to fix the match in their favor. Crazy thing is this individual tried to get everyone on board with it, which includes you, Shadow.

So I'll provide a ultimatum here, if I don't see a re-post by the next hour from Athos. I'll make the thread and you guys can deal with the Pandora's box that I will open that will probably result in the bijuu council getting involved.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:05:07 AM by Camel »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 04:06:48 AM »

Seems I'm in the minority for locking the topic so now it's unlocked. Go crazy.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 04:24:21 AM »

If blackmailing me makes you feel like a bigger man Kamui do whatever you need to do.

I don't know why, knowing you're a terrible zone fighter, you subject yourself to these fights, get your butt kicked, and then act like we're victimizing you because no one agrees with the nonsensical things you claim. That's not how I get my jollies but what do I know?

Apparently Kamui thinks that I can be stripped of my bijuu for asking people to focus down him and Yujo (when Yujo was still going to be a part of this) because I figured they would be the two biggest problem children and wanted to get rid of them first. I didn't know how bad Dart was or I wouldn't refocused my attention to be sure. Have you ever seen a free for all pro-wrestling match, or specifically WWE's Royal Rumble? As they say there alliances are made and broken through out the course of the match. That's just something you have to expect in a fight of this nature. That's the only thing I can imagine he is talking about.

So if Kamui is really butt hurt enough to try an open and inquisition on that he can feel free. Like I said if Eric confirms I can't use my move you already accepted me using then I'll repost. Why you can't wait for that I don't know.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 04:50:47 AM »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 04:57:43 AM »

You can always tell that the salt has hit a high level when gifs start making an appearance.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 04:59:08 AM »

The move was only "accepted" because you circumnavigated in calling it a Bijūdama right from the get-go. Which leads one to think that you knew about the rule and tried to loophole your way through it.

It is now being addressed because you have explicitly stated that it was indeed a Bijūdama based technique wherein lies the violation of rules.

This issue is no longer about the fight or the participants.
This has now become an issue that the Council can get involved in.

The Council can be involved because you, Athos, are in flagrant violation of the Bijū Rules.

It doesn't matter that your custom technique was ok'd.
It doesn't matter if your custom variants were ok'd.

That does not allow you the privilege to violate the Bijū Rules.

The Bijū Rules supercede any and all Void or Preference Lists.
That is an absolute. There is no arguing against that or them.
There is NO misinterpretation of the rule that you are violating.
It explicitly states exactly what it means.
"Tailed Beast Mode only".

Saiken Chakra Mode =/= Tailed Beast Mode
It is a unique transformation that you have achieved by being in harmony with Saiken. Just how it was for Naruto and Minato. It is a Jinchūriki Form, but it is NOT Tailed Beast Mode as stated in the Official Wikia.

Continuing to violate or argue against compliance can and will result in a warning. Which can then lead to you  getting stripped of all your bijū. Further contesting the Council's decisions can result in a permanent ban from all things Bijū.

I am not saying this as a threat. I am saying this as a potential reality.
Are you really willing to continue to fight and argue when you have all that on the line? Seriously?

-----------------------------

However!
Eric has already stated that you are to repost. The JUDGE has already made his decision on this matter. All his bickering is useless nonsense.

It would be advised that you take the repost and make a post that complies with both his ruling and the Bijū Rules so none of the aforementioned punishment is administered and this entire situation can move on.

Also, WWE is completely scripted. Every match is scripted. They are paid athletic actors. That was a poor example in an attempt to justify your logic on the dishonorable way of handling this fight.

--------------------------

Also, both of you knock off the insults and belittling.
It's uncalled for entirely.

Kamui, it's completely unethical of you to use "blackmail" to create an ultimatum against Athos in that manner.

At this point, if you are feeling super strongly on the matter, just create the topic already.

Furthering fanning the flames by bringing it up is making this situation way worse than it needs to be.

As such, I am in agreement with Shadow that this topic needs to be locked to prevent further bickering. It also needs to be split to keep the fight unmarred from the extra drama.

So I am going to split the topic and lock it.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 19 queries.