Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bijuu Council Question.  (Read 10041 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council Question.
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 06:58:23 AM »

uhhh, idk? His most recent thread says he is thinking about it, but I think he said somewhere he was leaving it. I don't remember the exact wording, so he could have thrown a maybe in there, idk. But if he did quit, I agree that he should have to be a nomination and get back in.

Yes, that is true, but by the end of the thread Kamui had reversed and wanted to make it a future biju rule. So no, it is not done. It won't have any impact on the prior fight as even he acknowledged, but the rule will be voted on for future use. Whether it will pass is an entirely different matter.

Oh ok I thought you meant the initial issue still needed to be resolved. I still say just make all future fights 1v1 only, in regards to that.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 03:27:25 PM »

Multi fights do get more complicated/require further scrutiny than the you versus me deal. If one were to consider allowing them, I think there should be several successful examples of such then go from there in building the format in which everyone could enjoy.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 05:20:08 PM »

Multi fights do get more complicated/require further scrutiny than the you versus me deal. If one were to consider allowing them, I think there should be several successful examples of such then go from there in building the format in which everyone could enjoy.

Define, "successful". If you mean by finished, then we already got one, the FFA, under belt. Now, add in all participants being defeated in battle or something like that and we would have to start digging for the occassional 2v2 that some hosts permitted.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 05:42:43 PM »

Define, "successful". If you mean by finished, then we already got one, the FFA, under belt. Now, add in all participants being defeated in battle or something like that and we would have to start digging for the occassional 2v2 that some hosts permitted.

I was aware of the free for all ultimately deemed a success. We can use it as a precedent to base further FFAs on if we so choose to.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2017, 05:46:25 PM »

I was aware of the free for all ultimately deemed a success. We can use it as a precedent to base further FFAs on if we so choose to.

As someone who actually participated in it I assure you any outward appearance of success does not go farther than skin deep.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2017, 07:43:08 PM »

There was no success here. It was 100% failure as anticipated. There's a myriad of reasons. No more fights going over 2 v 2.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2017, 09:52:45 PM »

I don't know, it was pretty successful for me

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2017, 10:42:16 PM »

Alright, guys enough about Biju fights being 1 v 1, make another thread for that if you want!

This is a nomination thread. Since most of the council members are mia right now, and this thread has been going on for awhile, I'm going to say nomination should end by Sunday, an election thread be put up the next day on Monday, last a week, and hopefully by March 6th, the new members can come in.

If anyone has a problem with me making that decision and wants a longer extension of nominations or voting, voice your opinion now or forever hold your peace! Hopefully by Sunday Kamui knows his decision as well.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2017, 02:16:54 AM »

If we wait till March we might as well hold general elections again altogether for the seats of the Council, since the 2nd Cohort's tenure will be nigh over by March 6th.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2017, 02:35:50 AM »

If we wait till March we might as well hold general elections again altogether for the seats of the Council, since the 2nd Cohort's tenure will be nigh over by March 6th.

Very true. Should elections be held on March 7th, or slightly before so there can be a quick transition?
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2017, 02:42:08 AM »

Very true. Should elections be held on March 7th, or slightly before so there can be a quick transition?

Before, we'll want to leave time for voting, about a week if it can be managed. The 2nd cohort was elected in December 12, so 3 months from then would be about March 9th - 15th range, meaning that the election topic should be open no later than about March 2nd.

A new thread exclusively for nominees (including incubents) should be made to make sure that is very clear cut when the election day comes around who is on the ballot and who isn't.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2017, 03:25:28 AM »

I just wanna be called in as a tie breaker. Das all. I make great jokes and can cook a mean filet mignon.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2017, 06:04:52 AM »

I just wanna be called in as a tie breaker. Das all. I make great jokes and can cook a mean filet mignon.

I +1 this idea.

Especially if he's bringing steak!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.