Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SWF - who's left standing?  (Read 6505 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: SWF - who's left standing?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 12:23:12 AM »

I done told that I would keep you on there until you were ready to apologize, which you are not going to do anytime soon. You broke rule one and two, which are GLOBAL RULES that apply on this forum as well. That's why I asked you to apologize for the insults, I would've let bygones be bygones and would've apologize on my behalf as well. But that damn pride of yours is really something, man.

All I ask was for an apology for the attempt at cheating and one for the insults that just delved into personal matters that were on no concern to you; like sexual orientation.

I'll get in trouble for enforing rules? That's a laugh. Bocchiere used to pull the same crap that you're pulling by blatantly breaking rules and when caught red-handed, it's the moderator's fault for pointing this out.

How hard is it to apologize for doing someone wrong in this fight? How hard it to say, "Yeah, man I tried to get everyone to gang up on you, but it didn't work out. My bad and sorry for taking the insults to a personal level." Food for thought, it isn't that damn hard. I would've raised your warning level and you would've been free to do what you want to do. But now I guess you want me to extend the mute that I gave you on the server onto here?

This is your last chance. Think before you speak, sir.

@Trev,

1: The majoirty of the insults came from our buddy Athos there.
2: Let's take a gander at the definition. ho·mo·pho·bic
ˌhōməˈfōbik/
adjective
adjective: homophobic

having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

So unless saying lipstick is a dislike or prejudice, then I missed that memo at the last staff meeting that covered sexism bias and phobias. (I suffer from mental disorders that is a result of a partially removed tumor. It causes me to stutter at times, you're not alone here.)
3:I might as well, man. Getting tired of dealing with assholes in my life and on here, it's getting more frustrating to deal with the assholes on here, when I can't do my damn job without someone complain about it.
4:Listen to our friend, Trev.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:31:40 AM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 12:28:21 AM »

You're continuing even now to blackmail and harass me, threatening me with punishments for a disagreement in a zone fight. I didn't cheat so I'm not going to apologize for cheating that didn't occur. I'm not afraid of you so if you feel the need to try and get me in trouble over that feel free.

As I already said in response to your message, I apologize for making things personal, that was immature, but you have been more than willing to go blow for blow with me. So stop. This has gotten out of hand but I am now trying to end it. So let's stop.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 12:40:50 AM »

You're continuing even now to blackmail and harass me, threatening me with punishments for a disagreement in a zone fight. I didn't cheat so I'm not going to apologize for cheating that didn't occur. I'm not afraid of you so if you feel the need to try and get me in trouble over that feel free.

As I already said in response to your message, I apologize for making things personal, that was immature, but you have been more than willing to go blow for blow with me. So stop. This has gotten out of hand but I am now trying to end it. So let's stop.

Apology accepted.

I hope you can forgive me for taking this whole issue farther then it should've went, but you have to admit that we can both be irrational at some times. Friends will fight at times and sometimes it will turn out two ways, one is that person apologizes and that relationship is mended or that person doesn't and they all go their bitter separate ways. I prefer the former then the latter. :oops:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:46:57 AM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2017, 12:45:14 AM »

Ok. Then we are done here. Deep breath everyone.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2017, 12:50:36 AM »

I guess I can lock this thread now?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 12:54:45 AM »

That sounds like a good idea.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 12:58:42 AM »

That sounds like a good idea.

Done.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2017, 02:42:39 AM »

Private messages have been sent.
No more now, for at least 6 more months, please  :roll:.

This is and will be solved. Next...

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.