Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Orientation (LoB)  (Read 2315 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Orientation (LoB)
« on: February 18, 2017, 02:15:48 AM »

Orientation

Mission Act: Act #2, The Bird is the Word

Mission Participants:
Eric (Eric Drago Nara)
Jestar (Jestar Holrew Nara)
Robin (Robin Nara)
Tamao (Tamao Fuma)
Alucard (Alucard Nara)
Shinta (Shinta Fuma)
Nathan (Land of Birds NPC's)

Estimated Time of Completion: 2 weeks

Mission Synopsis: Several potentials have come together in the Land of Birds in order to recieve a briefing on the on the situation. They also are to get a general Lay of the Land and work together, as they are going to be forming a team with only one objective in mind, to stop Tomi. To that end, they are using this time to get to know one another, do some team training, and doing general team activities. They do not have to form just 1 unified team, but are on the same side in the upcoming conflict.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:18:00 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Orientation (LoB)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 11:43:07 AM »

Any participant in the Land of Birds Event who wants to be involved on the Bird side of the conflict should post here or PM me (on SL or here, doesn't matter) so that we can get organized and figure out a plan of attack (or defense rather).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Orientation (LoB)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 01:19:15 AM »

Jestar, Robin, Alucard, Tamao, Shinta, and Nathan (as GM) have been added as participants.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.