Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

What is the multiplier for Tenseigan Chakra Mode?

3x
- 7 (70%)
4.5x
- 1 (10%)
6x
- 0 (0%)
Other
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 05, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Questions about Tenseigan  (Read 7973 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Questions about Tenseigan
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 09:57:59 PM »

I still vote for sealing it away and making him cry like a discount fish
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 11:01:24 PM »

Why not just void the Tensaigan in exchange for some of your stuff being voided? How much could he really void of yours that would make as big of a difference? And just to be sure:

Sage mode is 3x multiplier, chakra cloaks are, what, 3x as well? What are the multiplier comparisons?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 11:18:55 PM »

Why not just void the Tensaigan in exchange for some of your stuff being voided? How much could he really void of yours that would make as big of a difference? And just to be sure:

Sage mode is 3x multiplier, chakra cloaks are, what, 3x as well? What are the multiplier comparisons?

I'd be fine with that since he's made it clear he wants to void several things of mine but I doubt he'll go for it.

That depends what you mean, do you mean like Lightning Chakra Mode or a Bijuu Cloak? Those don't have numbers (other than the Nine Tails Chakra Modes).

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 01:08:41 AM »

I'd be fine with that since he's made it clear he wants to void several things of mine but I doubt he'll go for it.

That depends what you mean, do you mean like Lightning Chakra Mode or a Bijuu Cloak? Those don't have numbers (other than the Nine Tails Chakra Modes).

The stuff that does have a multiplier attached, what are those multipliers?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 01:36:42 AM »

No they don't because multipliers are an SL invention and completely arbitrary. The x3 thing for Sage Mode is just something some users decided to say and it stuck. Not everyone uses multipliers and some multipliers even differ between players.

Which is why I believe abc logic works better

Tenseigan = Rinnegan = Sage Mode in terms of power

Lightning mode = biju cloak (the basic red one)

Biju chakra mode pretty much over everything.

If people really wanted, we could compile a list of what beats what, etc. But I think that's unnecessary. But Athos saying those techs don't have a specific number, but eric saying it does, but does not know said number is why multipliers should not be used in such a manner. Too much variance and unnecessary confusion.

So unless a thread list every single multiplier and it's exactness, just use abc logic. Most people know what enhancement is better than others.

Just put Tenseigan on par with Sage mode/ Rinnegan instead of on par with Senjutsu enhanced Kurama mode and the problem is solved in my opinion

Just my old man complaint for you youngster >.>

Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 03:23:43 AM »

No they don't because multipliers are an SL invention and completely arbitrary. The x3 thing for Sage Mode is just something some users decided to say and it stuck. Not everyone uses multipliers and some multipliers even differ between players.

Which is why I believe abc logic works better

Tenseigan = Rinnegan = Sage Mode in terms of power

Lightning mode = biju cloak (the basic red one)

Biju chakra mode pretty much over everything.

If people really wanted, we could compile a list of what beats what, etc. But I think that's unnecessary. But Athos saying those techs don't have a specific number, but eric saying it does, but does not know said number is why multipliers should not be used in such a manner. Too much variance and unnecessary confusion.

So unless a thread list every single multiplier and it's exactness, just use abc logic. Most people know what enhancement is better than others.

Just put Tenseigan on par with Sage mode/ Rinnegan instead of on par with Senjutsu enhanced Kurama mode and the problem is solved in my opinion

Just my old man complaint for you youngster >.>

+1

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 03:35:54 AM »

I kinda like Trev's idea of it being equal to Rinnegan/Sage Mode rather than dealing with multipliers.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2017, 04:57:28 AM »

My internet is currently down, so I'm using my phone for this.

This is a gross misunderstanding of just exactly how Tenseigan is applied in combat when it comes to SL.  Tenseogan chalra mode is the only technique granted by Tenseigan of any worth after SL nerfed it into the ground. Unlike Sage mode and Rinnegan, I am unable to mix either gates, or Elemental chakra modes with my armor, because it was noted in the thread that it would be unfair,. So right off the bat I am unable to access a significant number of stat boosts that someone like Bocc has access too. If Tenseigan chakra mode is to be considered equal to sage mode, then the rules need to change in regard to what Resets I'm allowed to claim, and what chakra modes I'm allowed to stack.

What Athos has refused to even mention were the two very reasonable compromises that I gave  in order to appease Bocc who is obviously running the show here. First was lowering the boost to 3x while gaining access to the other techniques that were voided or nerfed, and the second was a 4.5x boost and the techniques remained voided and nerfed as originally ruled. I am aware that having a larger multiplier is unfair, but unlike Tenseigan, Sage mode and Rinnegan don't get perminantly femoved from your body if you sustain enough damage. It wasn't even a fatal attack that was received, and the eyes were removed from him. Now that seems like an outrageous weakness that neither of the other options have, so once again why should my thing be so significantly weaker when you actually compare them and how they mix with other techniques in the naruto world. Seems unfair.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 05:00:14 AM »

And if we are going to nerf my cloak down from 6, then we need to nerf Kurama who is the exact same power boost, but can be used with sage mode, Rinnegan, and gates for literally free.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 05:37:34 AM »

My internet is currently down, so I'm using my phone for this.

This is a gross misunderstanding of just exactly how Tenseigan is applied in combat when it comes to SL.  Tenseogan chalra mode is the only technique granted by Tenseigan of any worth after SL nerfed it into the ground. Unlike Sage mode and Rinnegan, I am unable to mix either gates, or Elemental chakra modes with my armor, because it was noted in the thread that it would be unfair,. So right off the bat I am unable to access a significant number of stat boosts that someone like Bocc has access too. If Tenseigan chakra mode is to be considered equal to sage mode, then the rules need to change in regard to what Resets I'm allowed to claim, and what chakra modes I'm allowed to stack.

What Athos has refused to even mention were the two very reasonable compromises that I gave  in order to appease Bocc who is obviously running the show here. First was lowering the boost to 3x while gaining access to the other techniques that were voided or nerfed, and the second was a 4.5x boost and the techniques remained voided and nerfed as originally ruled. I am aware that having a larger multiplier is unfair, but unlike Tenseigan, Sage mode and Rinnegan don't get perminantly femoved from your body if you sustain enough damage. It wasn't even a fatal attack that was received, and the eyes were removed from him. Now that seems like an outrageous weakness that neither of the other options have, so once again why should my thing be so significantly weaker when you actually compare them and how they mix with other techniques in the naruto world. Seems unfair.

1. Don't call Athos Bocc. I don't even care if it was somehow truth, you and others either have proof or you don't. Don't start a mudslinging contest, we just got through with one, and I doubt Ace is going to continue to tolerate it. Just warning you since you've been got for a bit, but tone it down or you'll get slammed by the popo >.>

2. Multipliers are still silly >>

3. Your first compromise seems nearly identical to the one Athos proposed. Except he disputes an unerfed Golden Wheel Reincarnation. Which means this is the only thing holding this topic up. Blowing up the whole moon is too much even in SL terms. My suggested compromise is move it from planet busting to mountain busting/ village. That seems fair, and I don't think Athos would disagree with mountain busting, as even Madara's Susanoo could do that.

4. That's a silly weakness for Tenseigan to have, you shouldn't be able to lose it like it. So if it's strengths are rapidly nerfed, I would get rid of that weakness personally.

5. I would personally ban all enhanced biju cloaks if it were up to me. But I would argue Kurama mode is different in one has to earn the 9 tails, which is normally held by someone strong, then has to survive challenges long enough to master the beast. Lot of effort, rather than just claiming the Tensiegan or Rinnegan or Sage Mode.

So Tenseigan :
All five elements
Deva path
Chakra mode
If you all really must insist on a dang multiplier, 3
Nerfed jutsu (Golden Wheel to be discussed by you two)
Can use the Tenseigan eyes like Byakugan, meaning all Hyuugan techs are still in play.

That's a whole heck of a lot, especially if it's supposed to equal Sage Mode or Rinnegan. So you're sacrificing stacking stuff up, but you're gaining pretty much a mix of Rinnegan, Sage Mode, and a biju cloak. That's more than fair.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 06:13:49 AM »

Golden wheel is a big sword so as long as it takes some large amount of chakra like a Bijuu-dama or Perfect Susano'o to use I'm fine with it being on those levels.

So yeah I'm fine with what Trev said, reiterating that it would not include Truth Seeking Balls.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 11:49:20 AM »

I'm down with getting rid of multipliers but I'm still a firm believer that the cloak should be at least the same level as Nine tails chakra mode. The version before the Kurama chakra mode where you sync your heart with him. It was one step above lightning chakra mode just like Trev suggested, but a mastered Kurama is still significantly stronger.

I'll accept the golden wheel nerf, and any others, if that means I can use that chakra mode as an example of my scaling.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 01:12:37 PM »

Uhh, slightly off topic but wasn't the 8 tails also showed having two version shrouds or is Trev just saying except for Kurama he personally thinks there shouldn't be a V2 for the sake of keeping things scaled down?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2017, 05:36:44 PM »

Uhh, slightly off topic but wasn't the 8 tails also showed having two version shrouds or is Trev just saying except for Kurama he personally thinks there shouldn't be a V2 for the sake of keeping things scaled down?

No! Every biju can do the basic red cloak, which comes in version 1 and version 2. However, people with the Kyuubi can go Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Kurama Mode which is very different. V2 is nice is all, but it doesn't make you faster than lightning chakra mode for example, etc. People on SL have custom chakra

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Two-Tails_Chakra_Mode

and I think one was made for the Hachibi and Rokubi too? I was just saying I think this ability to do a biju chakra mode and not just a biju cloak should be reserved for the jinch of the 9 tails only. Cause that's what we see in the canon, makes the 9 tails more valuable on SL, etc. But it's just my opinion however, nothing more. If you want to discuss it more, open another topic so one of the mods don't smack us around for going off topic >.>

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2017, 05:41:59 PM »

No! Every biju can do the basic red cloak, which comes in version 1 and version 2. However, people with the Kyuubi can go Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Kurama Mode which is very different. V2 is nice is all, but it doesn't make you faster than lightning chakra mode for example, etc. People on SL have custom chakra

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Two-Tails_Chakra_Mode

and I think one was made for the Hachibi and Rokubi too? I was just saying I think this ability to do a biju chakra mode and not just a biju cloak should be reserved for the jinch of the 9 tails only. Cause that's what we see in the canon, makes the 9 tails more valuable on SL, etc. But it's just my opinion however, nothing more. If you want to discuss it more, open another topic so one of the mods don't smack us around for going off topic >.>

Ah fair enough, yeah I don't see the need to have a 4 Wars Cloak except for the Kurama just to simplify things. I was just confused as to what you were referring to earlier.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.