Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Mystery of Fuinjutsu vs Fuinjutsu  (Read 6203 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: The Mystery of Fuinjutsu vs Fuinjutsu
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 06:49:45 PM »

I need to spend a couple weeks just reading on the different branches of techniques again. I've basically stop reading the manga and anime after the whole Path one-eyed Madara arc I'm just completely behind on everything. What does this have to do with Fuinjutsu? Nothing, I'm sorry.

As far as technique branch relationships go, senjutsu beating truth seeking ball stuff and the canon ability to synchronize space-time ninjutsu is about all you missed if you were fluent up to that point. Fuinjutsu and most other SL-applicable technique types did not change at all from there to the end of the main series.

Oh, well, the Tensaigan happened in Naruto the Last. I think that's about it though.

It's ... heavily speculated. Kishimoto never opened the flood gates on the exact specifications of sealing techniques/what rules they must follow.

We can go back and forth, but ultimately must decide for ourselves as roleplayers and as a community if a person's sealing technique is fair/doable without restricting creativity unnecessary.

My questions have been aimed at finding out what is the general consensus on all of this stuff here on SL. The canon is fairly unhelpful otherwise in determining the end of the original premise of fuinjutsu cancelling fuinjutsu cancelling fuinjutsu into infinity.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 06:55:32 PM »

What about techniques like the Uzumaki chakra chains? The game of tag gets real complicated real quick when there are lots of "its" (IE, Infected game mode in CoD) with varying degrees of movement and flexibility. Say hypothetically that I taught Athos how to use shadow curse and he combined it with his chakra chains. Would the two techniques stack like an equal sum or have a factor by which the two combined compares to the original?

Depends on how the technique is stacked. I believe that there would be some factors that would come along with the combination of Uzumaki chakra chains, but like I said. it'll depend on how the technique is stacked, you could have the shadows engulf the entirety of the chakra chains or use the shadows that the chains create as a medium for the shadow curse. Is one different from the other? I really don't know until I see someone test their theory out by performing both variations and come to a reasonable hypothesis that one is more powerful than the other.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 09:56:16 PM »

What about techniques like the Uzumaki chakra chains? The game of tag gets real complicated real quick when there are lots of "its" (IE, Infected game mode in CoD) with varying degrees of movement and flexibility. Say hypothetically that I taught Athos how to use shadow curse and he combined it with his chakra chains. Would the two techniques stack like an equal sum or have a factor by which the two combined compares to the original?

Depends on how the technique is stacked. I believe that there would be some factors that would come along with the combination of Uzumaki chakra chains, but like I said. it'll depend on how the technique is stacked, you could have the shadows engulf the entirety of the chakra chains or use the shadows that the chains create as a medium for the shadow curse. Is one different from the other? I really don't know until I see someone test their theory out by performing both variations and come to a reasonable hypothesis that one is more powerful than the other.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 11:46:40 PM »

I guess you're going to go test out both hypothesis and see what sort of conclusion that you come up with? I don't speak "meme" so I don't know much about your input on this subject. :oops:
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 19 queries.