Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Reword the rules?  (Read 4107 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Reword the rules?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 02:40:33 AM »

The rule was also there before jinch had to accept all previous challenges. So the rule was put in to place to be fair to those that wanted to challenge. So it wasn't so and so happened to be logged in at the time there was a new jinch and got first challenge cause they were online and nobody else was. The 2 weeks no challenges would give ample time for the information to spread on SL and have multiple people informed.

But the rule is pretty much outdated now since challenges don't go away for a new host.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 02:52:46 AM »

Is it really that big of a deal? I feel like if you were interested in a bijuu you'd be keeping your eye on it already.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 02:58:54 AM »

Is it really that big of a deal? I feel like if you were interested in a bijuu you'd be keeping your eye on it already.

It used to be. Say you challenged a host in the old days, and were fifth on the list or something. Wake up the next day and the host has either lost a fight or gave the biju away and the new host already has like six challengers. So you lost your challenge and now have to take spot 7. The two week freeze gave ample time for people to find out and not be screwed without at least a chance.

But with the advent of inherited list, I don't think it's really needed anyway, unless people go with the reason Dato said.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 03:08:19 AM »

It used to be. Say you challenged a host in the old days, and were fifth on the list or something. Wake up the next day and the host has either lost a fight or gave the biju away and the new host already has like six challengers. So you lost your challenge and now have to take spot 7. The two week freeze gave ample time for people to find out and not be screwed without at least a chance.

But with the advent of inherited list, I don't think it's really needed anyway, unless people go with the reason Dato said.

Oooooooooooh, right. Wasn't thinking about it in the context of old rules. That does make sense. But like you said it's really not needed anymore.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 03:11:07 AM »

My proposal (mind you, I only skimmed the first page of this thread):

2 weeks grace period. If beast is gifted, remaining grace period also is passed to the new host. The new host receives a minimum of 4 days, however. I.E., grace period ends in one day, we give the receiver 3 more days.

Bijuu cannot be re-gifted until x days (I'm gonna say 4 weeks here, minimum.)

I agree with being able to challenge a host before the grace period ends, the host can choose whether or not to take on fights before then, but they must make a public(!) wait list at the very least. I don't know why that was scrapped, that used to be a thing. You didn't need to wait 2 weeks until you can challenge.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.