Casual > Game Related Discussions

Escaping Oro Hideout Alive!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Raifudo Oppa:
I got 5 once. It was right next to me in a straight line.

Eric:
Wow, is there like, some sort of secret to picking the right path? Cause 5 seems so trollzy...

Raifudo Oppa:
AFAIK, all these are preset designs and populate based on RNG-- and ya gotta remember how much I've played this game/how many accounts I've leveled. I just go very blunt directions, towards the dots. In most cases, I can afford to fight off whatever attacks me and reap the benefits.

Eric:

--- Quote from: Raifudo Oppa on February 25, 2017, 04:15:23 AM ---AFAIK, all these are preset designs and populate based on RNG-- and ya gotta remember how much I've played this game/how many accounts I've leveled. I just go very blunt directions, towards the dots. In most cases, I can afford to fight off whatever attacks me and reap the benefits.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you've played this game even more than I have... Though that's nto saying much, after all these years and a few resets I have never managed to get CS 2. And that's the whole point of my character being evil too. >.>

Teostra:
Hell, I've been here since you only had four choices for jutsu specialty and never got full sst or rasengan. RNG hates me T_T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version