Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: A clammy palmed handshake  (Read 3635 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
A clammy palmed handshake
« on: March 01, 2017, 02:22:36 AM »

Current Host: Athos

Naruto Profile: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Athos

Affiliation: Uzushiogakure

Preferred method: 1v1 IC Deathmatch

Current Challengers:

Grace Period Started: 2/16/17

Special Conditions:

-The match is IC unless otherwise agreed upon.

-The match will be what I refer to as "staggered IC". That meaning we can rp whilst the match happens, but the end result of the match will still occur IC. Once a victor is decided the Jinchuriki and Challenger then finish whatever rp they are in and immediately post going to begin the fight, so that is when it happens chronologically. If you manage to get yourself killed before the fight happens it will be voided, but I'm not forcing you to rp elsewhere during the fight.

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

-You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight, even if it's OOC.

-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. If the fight was OOC that means you just lose. If it was IC that means the opposition gets to legally auto-hit you, likely meaning you die or are sealed. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose.

-Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Non-Negotiable Voids

-Swift Release
- Izanami
- Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)
- Uchiha Return
- Hijutsu: Kirisame and anything that is a rip off of it
- Tenseigan
- Barrier Shatter Technique when used to shatter barriers from a person, other than an object
- Retaining a custom bijuu mode or any other power after losing the bijuu. The only thing that may be retained is the bijuu special ability, if you had mastered the bijuu before losing it. Sand Control for Shukaku, Lava for the Yonbi, Ink for Hachibi, Negative Emotions for Kyuubi, etc.
- Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
- Chakra Edible Creation
- Amenotejikara
- Limbo: Border Jail
- Any ability unique to Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Tenseigan has received some agreed upon nerfs in order to be allowed in this match. While using my chakra cloak, my techniques are empowered to the same level as Sage Mode, while my physical capabilities are on par with Kyuubi Chakra mode.

Anything else agreed upon in Pm’s.

Judge is Tobias.

A deafening silence had settled upon the eidolic forest known as Sleepy Hollow, interrupted occasionally by the creaking of decayed wood as it sway in a chilling wind. For miles there were no animals to be found, all scattered to the 4 corners in search for a more habitable place to call their home; the blood soaked bark and contaminated soil lacking any nutrients for life to thrive upon. Rusaku was nearly heartbroken by this melancholy sight.

High in the sky, appearing as a mere blot on the horizon as it approached, a large black bird could be seen soaring with a man balanced upon it’s back. If one had the ability to distinguish such features, they would notice that the bird itself appeared artificial. It’s eyes spun unnaturally in their sockets, making sounds akin to a camera shutter as it blinked. A safe guess would be that it was a puppet, like those used in Sunagakure; but unlike the generic puppet technique, there was no visible connection between it and the Ninja. (It's about the size of Deidara's casual flying around bird)

Rusaku crouched low, maintaining a vigilant watch over the dotted forest. Despite the pale spotlight that emanated from the moon at his back, it was still the dead of night. Previously, he had been relying upon the Byakugan to find this location, but had since elevated his eyes to their more permanent variant, now using more generic sensory methods to search.

The Tenseigan’s gleaming hues were masked behind tinted visors that accented his combat attire. In addition to the visor, he donned a face mask and body suit fitted for harsh elements, and a cloak to mask it all. His equipment was standard issue: knives, stars, tags (Explosive or otherwise), wire, ration pills; everything he has is marked of course. Attached to his lower back was a pair of Trench knives, for when the fight get’s a little too close, and a small, loosely wrapped burlap pouch that contained several seeds.

“This is troublesome indeed...” Thought Rusaku as he searched for his target, “Someone has amassed a dangerous amount of her essence. I must put an end to it before they bring about destruction.” He doubted that whoever was doing this understood the gravity of the situation, but to have collected this much already means that they are going to be stubborn, and incredibly tedious to deal with.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Vail

• View Profile
Re: A clammy palmed handshake
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 11:46:57 PM »

It's been 7 days exactly since Rusaku posted his starter and Athos has failed to post. Therefore, Rusaku is the winner.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:59:23 PM »

It's been 7 days exactly since Rusaku posted his starter and Athos has failed to post. Therefore, Rusaku is the winner.

Apparently 1+7 now equals 7. >> It's one week tomorrow, I will post today.

He posted on the 28th. The default setting of the forum is in the German time zone. After adjusting my settings to EST, the website corrected itself and showed that he posted on the 28th at 8:22 PM my time. It's been 7 days. Even adjust the time on the site back to the default, it's 11:59 PM there. So unless you can post in one minute, you still lose.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 12:05:17 AM »

Update your time zones, people lol.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 12:09:13 AM »

The default time zone setting on the forum is GMT+1. This is why it shows that Rusaku posted at 2 AM on March first. Using GMT+1 time (search time in Germany, for example), it's 12:08 AM. Meaning that it's been 7 days since Rusaku posted in BOTH time zones.

This isn't that hard to understand.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 12:12:16 AM »

So...do I make my post capturing Athos now? Because I really wanna get to cracking on cutting off all that hair and shooting his body off into space >.>

Also, I like how Athos is all of a sudden here and participating now that it's being decided that he timed out. I sent you a message yesterday, while you were online, that you read, saying you were running out of time and needed to throw literally anything up, but you didn't. You could have said "Athos was here, sitting under a tree" and it would have saved you. This is no ones fault but your own.   
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 12:14:59 AM by Rusaku »

-Jeffrey dahmer

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 12:30:39 AM »

My profile is currently on the forum default.

March 1, 2017. 2:22 am - Posted
March 8, 2017. 12:10am - Current

My computer says it's 6 pm on the 7th.

Pls halp am confuzed.

Do I need to change my forum time to get to the same decision you did? It's on the default right now.

You just posted saying it's been 7 days. Thanks Shadow, you're the best <3

the first through the eighth is 7 days.

I posted on a Tuesday, and it is now Tuesday once again. Though the forum is in German time, so it would be Wednesday to Wednesday, which is still 7 days surprisingly enough.

All it says on the rules is 7 days, not 168 hours. Though if Tobais is to be trusted (And we Both agreed that his judgment was sound, considering he was the judge WE picked), even he says it's been a full week. Hilariously enough, we lack any rules saying a judge can be booted if his ruling is not pleasing to one party, so his ruling is final here.

So this fight is concluded, and I will be making claims to the 3 tailed beasts we agreed were up for grabs, and will be making a legal Auto hit based off of that entrance post. Even though it's entirely invalid, its really all I have to work with. 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 12:36:04 AM »

7 days is also Tuesday to Tuesday tho

-Jeffrey dahmer

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 12:39:58 AM »

You two do realize that the time zones are different from here in the states, right? It's a day ahead over in Germany. How hard is that not to understand? Unless you want me to show you the math that 168 hours have passed from the time that Rusaku posted? I'll gladly do it.  :oops:

Don't worry about Camel. Our agreed judge ruled in my favor. It's literally just Bocc and his last henchman trying to fight this. If they wanna make a council topic, they are more than able. I already messaged Yomi about changing the wikia. 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 01:30:22 AM »

Isn't 24 hours 24 hours regardless of where you are on the globe? Like if I post right now at 930am for me and it's 230pm for someone else, it will still be 930am for me and 230pm for them when 24 hours pass. Why does time zones matter? Either it's been beyond 7 days or it hasn't.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 01:38:51 AM »

If a paper is due on your employers desk one week from the day you received it, and he gave it to you minutes before you left work, that does not say you can wait until minutes before you leave once again to give it to them. Unless they specify such a detail. A post was supposed to be in this thread one week after the day it was made, not some super specific time loophole that you guys are trying to work around. Tuesday the 28th through Tuesday the 7th is one week. 7 days. I'm almost 100% certain this is a concept we learned very early in the education system.

As the creator of this topic, I'd also like it to be locked. A judge decision was made by Tobias on the first page of this thread where any onlookers can refer to the outcome of this IC fight. Any additional grievances can be made in the council topic.   

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 04:31:24 AM »

Kamui and I have deleted our own posts from this thread.

Upon request I will delete the others if asked (to keep it clean) or until the fight resumes. (If it does)

x1: Removed Athos's posts
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 05:06:34 AM by Ѕhadow »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.