Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Six Paths of Pain + Edo Tensei  (Read 1491 times)

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Six Paths of Pain + Edo Tensei
« on: March 06, 2017, 12:11:53 AM »

I noticed there is rules to both Edo Tensei and the Six Paths of Pain techniques but nothing that covers their combined use like how Obito & Kabuto put together.

Will the person controlling an Edo Path of Pain have to remain on the defensive? If used in conjunction, do the Edo Paths retain some of their old jutsu?

Ideally, I wouldn't mind Paths of Pain through the combination of Edo Tensei retain some of their old techniques, their respective path jutsu, & allow the user to move and attack freely themselves. It can still have the only 3 zombies per battle, I don't mind.

Just wanted to get this out there and see what the community will allow and why.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Six Paths of Pain + Edo Tensei
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 01:55:49 AM »

I noticed there is rules to both Edo Tensei and the Six Paths of Pain techniques but nothing that covers their combined use like how Obito & Kabuto put together.

Will the person controlling an Edo Path of Pain have to remain on the defensive? If used in conjunction, do the Edo Paths retain some of their old jutsu?

Ideally, I wouldn't mind Paths of Pain through the combination of Edo Tensei retain some of their old techniques, their respective path jutsu, & allow the user to move and attack freely themselves. It can still have the only 3 zombies per battle, I don't mind.

Just wanted to get this out there and see what the community will allow and why.

I don't see no problem with the concept, the only thing is you would have to give something on those zombies in order to implant Rinnegan.

The Six Paths of Pain can attack, defend and what-not, but the Edo Tensei rule will restrict the person who has summon them into only using defensive moves. So it's sort of double-edged sword and maybe this is why no one is privy to using both in combat. Now the rules of non-combat can actually work out, since I can see working better in IC scenarios.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.