Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: It is me again, guys. You're favorite redhead >_>  (Read 8673 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: It is me again, guys. You're favorite redhead >_>
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 06:18:06 AM »

PPPS: That's a damn good pizza slice right above my post.  :shock:

I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement so much that I'm going to make a spam topic :P
It looks like a slice you'd get from the budget brand frozen pizza. Even Little Caesars puts it to shame lol

^ I'm cheap so I'd still devour the hell out of cheap pizza, but he's right.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2017, 06:44:10 AM »

Just for the record in case there is anyone still not in the know, each post that you make is timestamped. However, every single post on the forum is timestamped in the same zonage. In demonstrating whether or not someone went over time or not, keep it simple. The time of last post made vs a post made later (say, a warning post that time is about to spill over, or an accusation post).

In the upper right hand corner is also Forum time, regardless of your settings. 7 days and the exact hour, minute, etc. of the previous post is what 7 days is around here. You can't be that precise on SL so the second the post would be 7 days old that's a wrap, even if it's rounding.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2017, 03:35:32 PM »

I would like to point out that in Athos' one sentence post, he says he is wielding Oken. Oken was an agreed void before the match started, making his post invalid and in need of repost. Our activity rule says if you make a post on day 6 which would require a repost, then Wait days to make it, you are still at a loss. So he is still technically DQ'ed in my opinion. Though obviously that's up to everyone besides our judge apparently.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2017, 03:45:25 PM »

]For some reason Athos' one liner post was also deleted in the partial OOC cleanup. If that was an actual response to the fight then there is the issue of why it was deleted in the first place that I would like to see addressed.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2017, 04:04:16 PM »

He made no attempt to say it was an invalid post, or valid. Simply replaying that he still had time to make his entrance, and below it had a color coded entrance saying he walked in with various seals and Oken on his hip. That post should not have been deleted. None of the OOC should have been deleted if there was still discussion going on.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2017, 05:52:32 PM »

I thought we said you just didn't want me to use the Raiton no Yoroi effect it has. If we did say I'd void it completely feel free to ignore that it's there entirely, I won't use it. Like I said been very busy and obviously didn't spend a ton of time on that post. Funny you bring up the judge since he also said he made a mistake. :p
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2017, 05:55:33 PM »

Futon No Yoroi with its 3x speed boost with the risk of getting turned into an Amaterasu flame kebob.

Make Konoha Great again!
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2017, 06:16:45 PM »

Thanks Tim xD

Also, since it's relevant. The rule you are citing in attempts to get me DQ'd anyway, that's not how that works. First of all, obviously, we'd need a judge decision telling me to repost. You can't just declare I need to repost. That's not going to happen since as I already said you can just ignore the sword if we agreed to void it, no repost needed.

Second, if a judge decision was made that I'd need to repost it would mean I'd have two hours or so to make it. That part of the list really needs to be rewritten because it isn't very clear. What it should say is that if you wait 6 days to post, and then need to repost, you only have whatever time was leftover to make that repost. If you posted in three days and then a judge decision was called and decided you need to repost then you'd have 4 days to repost. Obviously it doesn't count the time the decision takes because then every fight would be decided the first time someone makes any mistake that could require a repost because it would be very easy to make the decision take however many days out of 7 are left and then go, "Oh well you took 7 days so stripped."

I only want to use Oken for the light related abilities it has, not what we agreed was voided, but like I said if it is that big a deal and/or I misremembered you can just consider the sword not there at all.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2017, 06:57:58 PM »

I said I void the sword, and cited why I wanted it void. I didn't say I was voiding that one part of its abilities.

I'm honestly just ready to either start this fight, or void it all together. All I've done since this started was ask around to see if people would take the Biju so I don't have to deal with it ever again. I've decided the reason I'm not having fun is because I only do this, and it's so volatile with half baked rules that no one is on the same page with. So you can decide, either we start over, or drop it and move on.

This whole situation has been a cluster duck. Yes...a cluster duck. I love autocorrect.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2017, 07:11:50 PM »

This whole situation has been a cluster duck. Yes...a cluster duck. I love autocorrect.

Move on to what exactly. The next of your 8 or so challenges? If that's what you mean we might as well just continue with this one. Also why start over? All we did was make entrance posts. So we could waste time and make the same entrances again if you want.

So basically, if you mean you don't want to fight me at all, not just with Rusaku, then sure we can stop, no harm to either side, and you can drop all your challenges. If you just mean you want to skip to Ryoji instead then no I'd rather just finish this fight and put you on cool down for 3 months.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2017, 07:28:23 PM »

I meant either drop all challenges, because I'm stopping Biju stuff after this, or continue. And by start over I kinda meant from the Entrance posts. Not really a point of remaking those.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2017, 08:00:31 PM »

Hmm. Well honestly I want to rip your head off, and that was before this latest episode. Let's let cooler minds prevail for a change though. We can call this fight off, no one loses anything, and you can of course drop all your challenges, that is fine with me.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2017, 09:05:59 PM »

Trust me, there were a few moments I wanted you dead IRL, and was considering ways to get it done. So yeah, cooler minds and all that. Consider challenges dropped. I'd rather focus on a story I have planned for the Otsutsuki anyway and enjoy this sites last days in peace.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2017, 09:09:01 PM »

Trust me, there were a few moments I wanted you dead IRL, and was considering ways to get it done. So yeah, cooler minds and all that. Consider challenges dropped. I'd rather focus on a story I have planned for the Otsutsuki anyway and enjoy this sites last days in peace.

You might find yourself enjoying it longer than you think.  Especially if people make up more often than they break up.  8)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2017, 09:35:55 PM »

So locked?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 18 queries.