Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Athos Sixes the Defend Tails Against Teostra  (Read 1942 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Athos Sixes the Defend Tails Against Teostra
« on: March 13, 2017, 02:05:06 PM »

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

-You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight, even if it's OOC.

-If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. If the fight was OOC that means you just lose. If it was IC that means the opposition gets to legally auto-hit you, likely meaning you die or are sealed. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited 6 days to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 3 days to repost, then you still lose.

-Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Non-Negotiable Voids

-Swift Release
- Izanami
- Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)
- Uchiha Return
- Hijutsu: Kirisame and anything that is a rip off of it
- Tenseigan
- Barrier Shatter Technique when used to shatter barriers from a person, other than an object
- Retaining a custom bijuu mode or any other power after losing the bijuu. The only thing that may be retained is the bijuu special ability, if you had mastered the bijuu before losing it. Sand Control for Shukaku, Lava for the Yonbi, Ink for Hachibi, Negative Emotions for Kyuubi, etc.
- Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
- Chakra Edible Creation
- Amenotejikara
- Limbo: Border Jail
- Any ability unique to Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

The fight is OOC.
The zone is zone 6 on a partly cloudy day at 3 PM.
I am going to make the first post.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:12:54 PM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Athos Sixes the Defend Tails Against Teostra
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 02:08:20 PM »

Athos would descend into the grassy plains, landing in their center. He had been running higher in the air with chakra platforms under his feet. His eyes were in their Eternal Mangekyo state and he seemed well equipped for a fight. His Tutumen were strapped to his arms and legs and his sword, Oken, was hung loosely across his back. His body was visibly covered in multiple Fuinjutsu, including a Hiraishin marker on his right wrist. He would stand in the area and await the arrival of his opponent, the ever-present wind causing his crimson hair to flutter as he did.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Athos Sixes the Defend Tails Against Teostra
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 05:46:00 PM »

Teostra has failed to post within the given time frame and since Madara has challenged me for my bijuu I have no choice but to declare this his loss by time out. This topic can be un-stickied.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.