Casual > Game Related Discussions

Those times when you PvP nervously, but then get dissapointed

(1/1)

Eric:
~ ~ ~ Fight ~ ~ ~

You have encountered ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer which lunges at you with 六道仙人 - Shakujō!

★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer (Level 15)
   Health:   
(123/225)
Nara Eric:
   Health:   
(150/231)
You hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer for 41 points of damage!
You try to hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer but are RIPOSTED for 1 points of damage!
★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer tries to hit you but you RIPOSTE for 18 points of damage!
Next round:
You try to hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer but are RIPOSTED for 9 points of damage!
★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer tries to hit you but you RIPOSTE for 18 points of damage!
Next round:
You try to hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer but are RIPOSTED for 9 points of damage!
You try to hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer but are RIPOSTED for 4 points of damage!
You hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer for 6 points of damage!
You try to hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer but are RIPOSTED for 5 points of damage!
★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer hits you for 2 points of damage!
★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer tries to hit you but you RIPOSTE for 12 points of damage!
★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer tries to hit you but you RIPOSTE for 13 points of damage!
Next round:
You hit ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer for 34 points of damage!
End of Round:
★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer (Level 15)
   Health:   
(-19/225) DEFEATED
Nara Eric:
   Health:   
(120/231)
The gods have restored all suspended enhancements.

You have defeated ★Ziggy Stardust ShinobiIceSlayer!
You receive 839 gold!
***Because of the difficult nature of this fight, you are awarded an additional 1 experience!
You receive 4 experience!

You have destroyed a person... strangely, it makes you more good.

You have destroyed a person... strangely, it makes you more lawful.

=====================================================

What...? I thougth he might be a sitter so maybe dangerous, but turns out he's got hardly a lick of XP. Those are almost as bad as the surprise sitters who just haven't been active in awhile. x.x

Raifudo Oppa:
Ice doesn't play anymore, yeah. I used to take advantage of that and just get free PvP targets since he'd always be in the same spot on the new day.

Eric:

--- Quote from: Raifudo Oppa on March 13, 2017, 08:35:56 PM ---Ice doesn't play anymore, yeah. I used to take advantage of that and just get free PvP targets since he'd always be in the same spot on the new day.

--- End quote ---

Ah, that's where all the XP went.  :eek: I'll have to make sure to avoid PvPing him in the future.

Old Man Xia:
You beat my 0 PvP kills. Forever rip

Eric:

--- Quote from: Old Man Xia on March 19, 2017, 06:40:12 PM ---You beat my 0 PvP kills. Forever rip

--- End quote ---

0 PvP? And you've been how long? How can you go so long in a reset without at least one PvP?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version