Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Hero of the Hidden Leaf?  (Read 2886 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Hero of the Hidden Leaf?
« on: March 14, 2017, 12:21:47 AM »

If Nagato wouldn't have revived everyone he killed in Konoha, then would Naruto have still been as big of a hero as he would have been? What other likely changes to the story arc would have occured?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Hero of the Hidden Leaf?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 01:05:43 AM »

Naruto still would have been a hero for taking him down, but not near as much praise as he got for doing God's work. The series would have ended with the villain win because with Kakashi dead Tobi would have been unbeatable and likely would have snagged the 8 and 9-Tails before Madara even got there. Kamui is broken.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 01:27:57 AM »

As Nathan said, he still would've been a hero. Just not as much if everyone stayed dead.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 01:35:25 AM »

If you mean just people inside the village, then no. But globally yes.  The fewer survivors, the more legendary the feat becomes. 

Things would play at normally until we get to the ninja war, where Naruto would ultimately lose horribly without Kakashi.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 01:56:17 AM »

Minato was able to beat Obito, I imagine between all the minds they had in the War someone would have figured out a way to snag him. Although, it would have certainly been much more difficult without the convenience of using his own jutsu against him.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.