Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: My First Title Defense: Be Gentle With Me, Senpai >///>  (Read 1975 times)

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
My First Title Defense: Be Gentle With Me, Senpai >///>
« on: March 20, 2017, 07:25:26 AM »

Jinchuriki
Jay Nara
Affiliation
Uzushiogakure
Battle Method
1 v 1 IC/OOC 15 Rounds of Fighting

Three minutes a round. One post a minute. One post to rest after a round, one minute max, no offense during this round. Not counting entrance post, 60 posts for a full 15 rounds of fighting.

After the third round, if injuries have been inflicted, full healing is no longer allowed. After the third round, it'll take two minutes to fully heal. After the sixth round, it'll take three. After the tenth, it'll take four. After the fourteenth round, pray.

Who can go the distance?
(Judge decides the fight in this instance)

Preferred Medium
SL Forum Only (Better and Easier to manage)

Preferred Judges
Shadow, Athos, Tobias... generally anybody willing

Current Challengers
It's general knowledge that challengers must post on this thread, before contacting the Container.
(Mastered)

Uchiha Madara

My Rules

Don't be afraid to get hit. I understand that this is a game of words and you're reading what's going to happen at any given time, but you cannot use that knowledge to give your character any sense of a way around it. If it's not IC revealed by a character's words or actions, then you cant IC act upon it.

You can't be aware of something that your character shouldn't be aware of. This ties into the last rule on a much more absolute scale. This means everything, Location, State of Being, Techniques used, Seals used, Sensing concealed Chakra.

If you want to trash talk in the fight, I'm for it, but please keep the cursing down to a minimum. I want an authentic fight, complete with strong emotions if they can be brought out. And leave my mama out of this >.>

If there's a technique or any piece of equipment that either party wants, they can put those on the line as well. Though seeing as how I have a Biju, you can only chose one thing, while I can attempt to get two things from you (If you don't have a Bjiu as well).

If you want to make the fight interesting, you can shoot your idea to me and we can talk about it in private.

Judge(s) Info

Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

The Challenger and Jinchuriki each have a one time ability to boot a judge. If the agreed upon judge makes a decision just so despicable that you need to get a new one you can say that after this decision you are requesting a new judge. Each participant can do this ONCE, and NOT while a decision is being made. Once a new judge is picked they are the set judge for the rest of the fight, or until the remaining boot is used on them.

Resets and Claims

You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight.

I do not enforce you to have in-game kg in order to claim kg in rp. The abilities claim to have must have been in your possession prior to issuing a challenge and must have been verified through RP in some manner.

Posting

If you take 7 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost.

Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Even if you use clones or summons, you still only get 3 actions, this will prevent wood/water/yo mama clones from being spammed.

How to Challenge and Prerequisites

If the challenger has a bijuu(s) they will be putting said beast(s) on the line as well.

Because I'm in a situation where my techniques don't have separate pages, I'm not going to be an A-hole and force a challenger to have a page for their techniques. Even then, as shinobi/kunoichi, I expect aces up one's sleeve, as long as it's within the range of your character and you have a record of at least being able to do whatever it is you're attempting to do.

I would just like it to be known that you've used something before you send a challenge to me, so train up and get stronger, because I like a challenge. While I said I don't care about whether you have links to your techniques, but if you attempt to do something that's completely outlandish, I would like the link sent to my PM either on here or SL so that I can see it.

If you link to a weapon that says you can seal chakra into it that's fine. However if in the fight you try to say it can unseal chakra from it I will void that. It is not my fault you didn't write that into your weapons ability when you sent the link.

If you found a way to bring a technique from out of the Naruto world, I would like to know the logic you're using to claim it. I'm an understanding person, so I'm not going to be an A-hole about it.

Voids

Swift Release
Izanami
Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)
Izanagi, because you want to survive a sure IC death on an OOC stage
Hijutsu: Kirisame
Tenseigan
Truth-Seeking Balls
Limbo
Anything that we talked about in Pms that I or you are not allowed to use in the fight.
Attempting to disprove what I can do because you're feeling salty that I can, especially since it's been legit since whenever I created whatever it is you're attempting to disprove.
Reacting faster than instantaneous actions without anything special to give you any sort of heads up.
Trying to nerf the Container, because you're so salty that you don't believe you can beat me as I am.

------------------------------------------------------- MISC -------------------------------------------------------
[|] For those who like to be cheeky [|]

No you cannot run away from the fight. Doing so will result in you being voided.
No you cannot have your chakra touch me and then FTG to me. You MUST emote placing a seal.
Basically keep an archive of everything you claim to have/use and rp in a normal manner. Do not try to bend the rules. The above extras are perfect examples of what not to try.

Subject to change anytime I feel like it

(Had to shamelessly rip off Tobias who ripped off Shadow's template because it was so nice. <3)

This is merely a placeholder until things can be decided down the line. When they are finished, I will edit this into my entrance post, because I know Madara wants an audience to his whole fireball from heaven shtick. Granted, this will be the only thing I'm doing, and if Madara doesn't actually contact me to put the discussions in motion then he runs the possibility of an L.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
Re: My First Title Defense: Be Gentle With Me, Senpai >///>
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 12:18:40 AM »

It's been a week, Madara hasn't even contacted me at all. It's his L, this topic can be unstickied. I'm locking it.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.