Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Curse Seal 2, after 9 years of SL (spoiler warning)  (Read 5570 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Curse Seal 2, after 9 years of SL (spoiler warning)
« on: March 20, 2017, 06:52:32 PM »

Sakon congratulates you, you have now attained Curse Seal Level 2!

" Do not overuse this! It is very dangerous and it will erode your body! Take this as a warning..." reminds you Sakon.

So happy that I didn't even notice that grammar weirdness at the end on my first read.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Curse Seal 2, after 9 years of SL (spoiler warning)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 07:01:14 PM »

*Uses it for the first time*

Your body erodes! You lose 1 permanent lifepoints...

That's... What... Why... I spent so much time getting that extra HP... Those gems... X_x
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 07:33:06 PM »

Now to lose it in the reset. :D

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 01:20:56 AM »

I will never reset again. This will count as perfect sage mastery ulta form. >_> As it was always meant to be.

Nevah, I will become a sitter or an eternal Oro killer. 9 years man... 9 years, and I am disappoint. This mark does kind of need some kind of buff to make that 1 permanent HP worth it.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 01:25:09 AM »

I will never reset again. This will count as perfect sage mastery ulta form. >_> As it was always meant to be.

Nevah, I will become a sitter or an eternal Oro killer. 9 years man... 9 years, and I am disappoint. This mark does kind of need some kind of buff to make that 1 permanent HP worth it.

I mean, it's more of an "oh shit" button than it is a "willy-nilly" use. SSTE is the same 1 perma hp, IIRC.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 01:52:38 AM »

I mean, it's more of an "oh shit" button than it is a "willy-nilly" use. SSTE is the same 1 perma hp, IIRC.

Yeah, I learned that 2 permanent HP and one attack point loss later. x_x SSTE has that same weakness? Hm, seems more balanced now, why do people say SSTE is stronger then?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:53:10 AM by Eric »

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 02:43:25 AM »

CS2 doesn't always take perma hp, you just had a garbage roll. Only by spamming it a million times in same game day will it start taking it guaranteed.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 03:14:07 PM »

Yeah, I learned that 2 permanent HP and one attack point loss later. x_x SSTE has that same weakness? Hm, seems more balanced now, why do people say SSTE is stronger then?

SSTE doubles your (previously doubled) chakra. To the majority (myself included), having 4 times your base chakra and being able to spam a mess of jutsu is much better than getting a stat boost. CS2 is essentially high-end Hidden Gates technique.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 03:21:02 PM »

Also you don't die when trying for SST. >>

---

Here's my account breakdown for chakra.

284 - Normal chakra points
568 - SST
1136 - SSTE

It's a shit ton and I don't have the energy to use it all or any more than for the dog. Plus the dog ensures I get 100+ FF's anytime I want to do turns. Using all my chakra would take hours unless I spammed level 25 kaguya techs.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 06:16:34 PM »

...high-end gate? XD That's cute. 5 already matches if not surpasses even my best CS2 rolls, 6-8 are like 3-4 times as big.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 11:29:59 PM »

Oh wow, thats some serious bs. What balances all that extra power when compared to CS2?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 01:53:28 AM »

Oh wow, thats some serious bs. What balances all that extra power when compared to CS2?

One's a KG. IIRC, 8 gates has a -1 perma and also brings you to a REALLY low hp state

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 02:10:00 AM »

10, pretty much no matter your HP. 3-5 times your stats, depending on mount, but you might just get one-shotted.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 11:28:17 AM »

I meant SSTE.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 08:09:16 PM »

I meant SSTE.

Generally, each alignment has different perks that offer different styles of play. There's no direct "balance".

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 16 queries.