Casual > Game Related Discussions

Curse Seal 2, after 9 years of SL (spoiler warning)

(1/3) > >>

Eric:

--- Quote ---Sakon congratulates you, you have now attained Curse Seal Level 2!

" Do not overuse this! It is very dangerous and it will erode your body! Take this as a warning..." reminds you Sakon.
--- End quote ---

So happy that I didn't even notice that grammar weirdness at the end on my first read.

Eric:
*Uses it for the first time*

--- Quote ---Your body erodes! You lose 1 permanent lifepoints...
--- End quote ---

That's... What... Why... I spent so much time getting that extra HP... Those gems... X_x

Ѕhadow:
Now to lose it in the reset. :D

Eric:

--- Quote from: Ѕhadow on March 20, 2017, 07:33:06 PM ---Now to lose it in the reset. :D

--- End quote ---

I will never reset again. This will count as perfect sage mastery ulta form. >_> As it was always meant to be.

Nevah, I will become a sitter or an eternal Oro killer. 9 years man... 9 years, and I am disappoint. This mark does kind of need some kind of buff to make that 1 permanent HP worth it.

Raifudo Oppa:

--- Quote from: Eric on March 21, 2017, 01:20:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ѕhadow on March 20, 2017, 07:33:06 PM ---Now to lose it in the reset. :D

--- End quote ---

I will never reset again. This will count as perfect sage mastery ulta form. >_> As it was always meant to be.

Nevah, I will become a sitter or an eternal Oro killer. 9 years man... 9 years, and I am disappoint. This mark does kind of need some kind of buff to make that 1 permanent HP worth it.

--- End quote ---

I mean, it's more of an "oh shit" button than it is a "willy-nilly" use. SSTE is the same 1 perma hp, IIRC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version