Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Indra/Asura  (Read 8522 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Indra/Asura
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 05:32:31 PM »

They could just take on the gender of their current or most recent host. Seems the reasoning behind the voice actors in the anime if I recall correctly.

I actually like that idea.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 07:50:08 PM »

Nope. Fu was a chick, Chomei was dude with voice like gravel.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 07:58:24 PM »

Nope. Fu was a chick, Chomei was dude with voice like gravel.

Maybe Chomei identifies differently than Fu?  :o
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 09:26:30 PM »

Eh Eric's way is better, sorry Warren but I enjoy the thought process here of dat boi Eric.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 05:38:32 AM »

Let's just have them be like the pokemon and you can pick and choose the gender, because... why not?

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 02:25:07 PM »

Let's just have them be like the pokemon and you can pick and choose the gender, because... why not?

Which pokemon game allows you to literally do that?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 08:47:09 PM »

Which pokemon game allows you to literally do that?

None allows you to choose the gender, but they have both genders. We, as word players, can just choose the gender. I probably should have added some commas in my statement to separate the ideas.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 12:06:11 AM »

Question, as Indra's reincarnation, could I RP getting the Sasuke Rinnegan which is allows Mangekyou sharingan and 6 path abilities at the same time so I don't have to keep switching between the two doujutsus? I seek no extra skills, and if you guys think it 'fair' to do so, how do you suggest I legitimately obtain it via RP? Again, I empathize this is just so I don't have to keep switching from rinnegan to sharingan/while keeping the ability to use susano'o and kagutsuchi.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:09:38 AM by Timothy »
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2017, 12:16:45 AM »

Question, as Indra's reincarnation, could I RP getting the Sasuke Rinnegan which is allows Mangekyou sharingan and 6 path abilities at the same time so I don't have to keep switching between the two doujutsus? I seek no extra skills, and if you guys think it 'fair' to do so, how do you suggest I legitimately obtain it via RP? Again, I empathize this is just so I don't have to keep switching from rinnegan to sharingan/while keeping the ability to use susano'o and kagutsuchi.

I always thought you could just have one active in each eye, like Sharingan in one, Rinnegan in the other? But, I guess, it's possible since I think I seen Misumi using the Rinne Sharingan. I could be wrong though. Ultimately, do whatever you want with your character.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2017, 12:26:41 AM »

I always thought you could just have one active in each eye, like Sharingan in one, Rinnegan in the other? But, I guess, it's possible since I think I seen Misumi using the Rinne Sharingan. I could be wrong though. Ultimately, do whatever you want with your character.

The Rinne-Sharingan kinda requires the 10 tails chakra. The Rinnegan Sasuke possessed with Tomoe was still technically a Rinnegan. Though Madara was apparently seen using Susano'o blind, right after he was revived, I don't like to use that as an argument. Plus, if you have a pure Rinnegan in one eye, and a Sharingan in the other, you lose the full power of the sharingan abilities. For example if I hypothetically took out an eye and replaced it purely with Rinnegan, I'd lose access to either Amaterasu or Kagutsuchi

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2017, 01:26:24 AM »

As I personally don't acknowledge reincarnations of Indra, Ashura, Naruto, etc. I would say no, but others probably have a different view on it.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 02:12:37 AM »

I don't either, because the whole reincarnation business is just an excuse for people to powergame and claim they are unsurpassably faster/stronger/etc than others.

Misumi's thing in turn is more or less same concept as Sasuke's, both abilities in same eye at once, not Rinne-Sharingan cause that's 10 tails host only. I would know, I made the thing and helped her get it lol, Warren has it too.

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 05:25:10 AM »

I would just say go for it, some people will void it others will not. Cause in the end it is your Character Tomi.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2017, 05:38:31 AM »

That's nice and all, but I'm the offspring of Shadow, so beat that ya losers.

The other 1/4th is the lightning bolt that inseminated Rai'.

Nathan is 3/4ths my son.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2017, 01:14:56 PM »

Guess I'm just stuck having to switch between the Rinnegan & Sharingan until if/when the community as a whole approves a way to get Sasuke's Rinnegan.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.