Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Clarification of Bijuu Rules  (Read 3781 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Clarification of Bijuu Rules
« on: March 26, 2017, 11:18:22 PM »

So for this rule here.

"The challenger and the host have 1 week to set up and begin their biju match."

What happens when that is not met? Madara has not been on he got timed out of the match we had started and it has been over a week since he challenged me for the other ones. Only thing I've heard from him was a message today basically saying, "Whoops guess I lose."

Do I declare him a loss by forfeit for the ones he challenged for too though? Basically I want to know if I can put him on three month cool down for all the bijuu he challenged for, other than the 9 tails, since he was pending challenger for all of them.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
Re: Clarification of Bijuu Rules
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 12:06:11 AM »

I think it's just, if he was the next current challenger. If he challenged for a beast, and someone else was in front of him, then he should be alright since it wasn't his turn. So, if your list has him as the next one in the line, cross him out, if not, leave him be. I hope that makes sense.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 12:11:11 AM »

I think it's just, if he was the next current challenger. If he challenged for a beast, and someone else was in front of him, then he should be alright since it wasn't his turn. So, if your list has him as the next one in the line, cross him out, if not, leave him be. I hope that makes sense.

Yeah but if he can just challenge again immediately there's no point. That's why I want to know if it counts for a loss or not.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 12:15:41 AM »

It does. He challenged, he lost. Cool down for three months. Simply pimply.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 12:31:59 AM »

It does. He challenged, he lost. Cool down for three months. Simply pimply.

That is my hope.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 12:32:24 AM »

I say apply the same rule.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 12:43:30 AM »

Mmm if he made the challenge then he should of kept up with them, I say put him on a three month cool down. If he has a problem with it he should make a case I would say.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 01:07:33 AM »

Speaking of, when is the thread for our fight going to be put up?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 01:58:40 AM »

If he made a challenge and is the current challenger in the biju fight and goes over time for setuping up the match, then for that biju match he would typically be removed from que and the next person in line steps up. No cooldown penalty would normally be applied since the match didn't even start.

The rule does not specify a punishment, however, so while I stated what I have seen and done as the norm from ages ago, there is nothing that says that it cannot be considered a loss and he be put on cooldown for the biju(s) that he challenged for. I would not object to him being put on cooldown for all the challenges that he made, but for a first offense I would have personally just removed him from the que without a cooldown applying.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 02:53:49 AM »

If he made a challenge and is the current challenger in the biju fight and goes over time for setuping up the match, then for that biju match he would typically be removed from que and the next person in line steps up. No cooldown penalty would normally be applied since the match didn't even start.

The rule does not specify a punishment, however, so while I stated what I have seen and done as the norm from ages ago, there is nothing that says that it cannot be considered a loss and he be put on cooldown for the biju(s) that he challenged for. I would not object to him being put on cooldown for all the challenges that he made, but for a first offense I would have personally just removed him from the que without a cooldown applying.

I'm kinda down to give him a chance, despite my obvious bias against it for personal reasons. If this is Madara's first offense, give him no punishment, if he does it again, we imply the full on loss penalty and add it officially to the rules so no new challengers can abuse it seeing Madara avoided a first offense punishment.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.