Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: See You Space Cowboy  (Read 3550 times)

Trev

• View Profile
See You Space Cowboy
« on: April 02, 2017, 07:49:44 AM »

Thread just to say I'm leaving. Gonna be graduating college soon and it's time to get my life fully on track and deal with my various issues/future. SL has been a nice home to me and I never would have imagined the bonds or community I found here. This place has provided comfort for the past seven years, but it's time to go. So my council seat is open, and this is my heads up. Sorry for bailing early and not saying my goodbyes in a more personal space.

@Shadow
Love ya Ben, you got me into roleplaying on this site and our relationship has always been great. Gonna miss ya pops. Obviously your name goes first.

@Athos
I know we didn't end well, but I hold no grudges. Had a great time over the years, wish ya the best.

@ Genny
You'll always be my favorite little noob that turned into an active and wonderful roleplayer. Sorry for not doing the rp I promised

@Eric
I feel like we could have been closer, but I've always had fun in our fights and I looked forward to your lengthy forum post even if no one else did. Stay golden

@Warren
Been nice chatting you up these past few months and slingshotting ideas. You're really nice, wish we had more time.

@Keito
The best second in command anyone could ever ask for. All the success Oto had would be nothing without you. You're also the easiest person to talk to since ya don't take this game seriously.

@Rus
*ruffles hair*  you're one of the good ones and I'm glad I met you

@Tsuyo
You da man

@Yujo (If still around)
My favorite temperament to try and calm. Just as stubborn as me and just the way I like it

@Jay
Didn't get to really know you, bust you always were pleasant when we did talk. Keep up the good work homie

@Kamui
I never once had a problem with you, so you'll always be the perfect camel to me

@Shinro
Thanks for doing my avys, teaching me how to properly rp by example, and being a listening ear if I needed it.

@Kay (if ever back)
Thanks for being kind and pulling me out of fighting rp's every once in awhile.

@Dart
One of my favorite people on SL. Thanks for showing me not all Kiri people suck (I kid)

@Kage
Thanks for also helping me with my avy and for guiding me so many years ago that ya might not even remember!

@everyone/ the numerous people I've forgotten:
Thanks for making SL the place it is. I hope everyone find what they are looking for in life.

See ya guys, it's been fun. >>

Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: See You Space Cowboy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 09:08:54 AM »

We didn't talk much, man. From what little we interacted, I enjoyed. Take care of yourself, please. We're all proud of your hard work and we hope you remember your time here, always, fondly.

If this is April fools: omfg.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 12:24:40 PM »

Would be mad if it was, but case it ain't, take care dood.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 06:33:19 PM »

Those first few years back in Oto when we were all noobs together were some of the best times on this site. You're also the only person who I think uses >> more than me.

Take care Trev, I'll be sure to hit you up at least a few times outside of SL to see how things are going. <3
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 06:48:25 PM »

You're the man Trev, I will miss you, hope everything treats you well from here on out. You'll be missed for sure but here's hoping your escape from SL is a successful one!
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 08:07:33 PM »

Thread just to say I'm leaving. Gonna be graduating college soon and it's time to get my life fully on track and deal with my various issues/future...

@Eric
I feel like we could have been closer, but I've always had fun in our fights and I looked forward to your lengthy forum post even if no one else did. Stay golden...

I still have what feels like soooo much time left on my degree. Had wanted to take this semester away from SL to really buckle down, but, you know how well that has gone overall. Been on SL since I was a young preteen looking to be a ninja and going gagah over Itachi (yes, the guy who has a character racist against Uchihas went gagah over Itachi punching Sasuke in his perfect little face). Indeed, we could have been closer, but much like with me and Athos, our RP paths just rarely crossed. I appreciate you looking forward to my lengthy forum posts, the grease from my fingers stain my laptop keys indefinitely from the many hours sometimes spent trying to put the post together. The occasional regret from saying too much or in the wrong way, it has been refreshing to see posters like you around who have no record of getting into squabbles over SL and player-player politics. Inspirational in your own way, you have been.

I have enjoyed our discussions and our here and there RP interactions together, and wish you the best of luck in your new life as a graduate student. As you go out into the world, maybe you have seen it now already, you will no doubt find that SL culture has often mirrored the culture in our own world and our own times. Maintain your composure there as you seem to do so well here and the Force will always be your guide.

Believe it Trev. :)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 03:38:29 AM »

Awww, Trev, you're make me cry! :smt022
Definitely gonna miss you man and I hope and wish you the best in everything you've set out to conquer. Early congrats on graduating and may your life be as easy-going and fun as you've been to RP and chat with!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 09:14:28 AM »

Ah Trevor....

I shall fondly remember the snake cavern RP and reading your words from my lurker's box on SL. now that you are graduating, do recall from time to time these sage words:

"If growing up means that you have to give up the things that you like, then you are doing it wrong!"

And thank you for never mussing my hair, patting me on the head, or bonking my nose!

Do wonderful things and take my good thoughts with you.

Em

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 05:36:43 AM »

Didn't talk much or something something, but have a great life.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.