Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Tomoe Rinnegan  (Read 5458 times)

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Tomoe Rinnegan
« on: April 06, 2017, 10:49:34 AM »

I created a page for it on NarutoProfileWikia
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tomoe_Rinnegan

It contains no extra powers beyond the base Six Paths Techniques and the Mangekyou Sharingan power the eye which it evolved from possessed ie Amaterasu/Kamui without need to implant/switch eyes out.

One obtains it by obtaining 'pure' sage of six path like chakra by further refining the Uchiha/Senju chakra mixture, yada yada yada.

I would like to gain a general consensus on my design for such.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Tomoe Rinnegan
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 11:23:22 AM »

Already done that with both eyes for like an RL year or two at the very least, if not more. Rikudou chakra is also more or less voided cause that's just asking for everybody and their mom to infuse everything they ever do with it, thus godmod the hell out of things.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 11:39:34 AM »

Already done that with both eyes for like an RL year or two at the very least, if not more. Rikudou chakra is also more or less voided cause that's just asking for everybody and their mom to infuse everything they ever do with it, thus godmod the hell out of things.

Eh, just wanted to give it an 'actual' reason for awakening, for the sake of things let's just say it's Rikudo Chakra but not in the same sense as the manga/anime. Just a 'cleaner' Senju/Uchiha mixture, doesn't add extra power to stuff, yada yada. Mind if I put Warren down on the user list?

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 11:48:25 AM »

Well I'm okay with it. Dosent make you super op like some people are and you gave yourself the backlash of over use. So how would you overuse it if I may ask? Three techs in a row or four even?
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 12:05:08 PM »

Well I'm okay with it. Dosent make you super op like some people are and you gave yourself the backlash of over use. So how would you overuse it if I may ask? Three techs in a row or four even?

Sasuke was shown to get backlash/actively showed him losing access to his Rinnegan/Mangekyou techs when using that eye specifically but yeah, in Tomi's case, I'm thinking he can't switch from something like Shinra Tensei, use an Asura Path modification, then use Basho Ten'in all in the span of one to two turns. For me, that works out regardless since I tend to use nothing but the Deva Path, and space out the usages turn wise anyways.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »

I don't think creating a separate page for it was necessary. Just amending the main Rinnegan page is enough. It's like the Mangekyou Sharingan, where it's an eye that has slightly varied different appearances and powers that varies from user to user.

But to bring canon lore into this, the original Rinnegan should be considered the "purest", since Hagoromo is the dude where it came from. The Tomoe'd Rinnegan is something that was granted to Sasuke after being given half of Hagoromo's Six Paths Chakra.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 09:23:17 PM »

Eh, just wanted to give it an 'actual' reason for awakening, for the sake of things let's just say it's Rikudo Chakra but not in the same sense as the manga/anime. Just a 'cleaner' Senju/Uchiha mixture, doesn't add extra power to stuff, yada yada. Mind if I put Warren down on the user list?

I don't mind Six Paths Chakra/Power being used. Sage Mode is a lot better on SL than Rinnegan so Bocchiere made a page for that to try and even it out and I think it's fine.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Power

Basically it's a power boost a third as strong as Sage Mode and lets you fuse techniques to do things like a Kamui Raikiri, but those jutsu take two actions to use. Seems fine to me as long as you don't try and pull ridiculous junk like combining Bansho Ten'in with Human Realm and just pull someones soul out.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 09:36:23 PM »

I don't think creating a separate page for it was necessary. Just amending the main Rinnegan page is enough. It's like the Mangekyou Sharingan, where it's an eye that has slightly varied different appearances and powers that varies from user to user.

But to bring canon lore into this, the original Rinnegan should be considered the "purest", since Hagoromo is the dude where it came from. The Tomoe'd Rinnegan is something that was granted to Sasuke after being given half of Hagoromo's Six Paths Chakra.

Main Rinnegan Page was locked from editing. I did consider trying to do so but was unable.

As for The Six Paths Chakra power listed by Bocchire, I'm not so sure about it. Mind you, I wouldn't complain getting increased chakra potency based on usage of it if the general population agreed to the notion but the usage of modifiers plus the potential abuse of what was combined makes me question it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:44:46 PM by Timothy »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 12:49:29 AM »

I don't mind Six Paths Chakra/Power being used. Sage Mode is a lot better on SL than Rinnegan so Bocchiere made a page for that to try and even it out and I think it's fine.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Power

Basically it's a power boost a third as strong as Sage Mode

I'm not sure how we can measure something like that.

Main Rinnegan Page was locked from editing. I did consider trying to do so but was unable.

As for The Six Paths Chakra power listed by Bocchire, I'm not so sure about it. Mind you, I wouldn't complain getting increased chakra potency based on usage of it if the general population agreed to the notion but the usage of modifiers plus the potential abuse of what was combined makes me question it.

I'd give this a big "no" to implement. As you said, Tim, the potential to abuse this is crazy good. As it stands, 6P is strong and there are other forms to combine and weave things "together" that isn't just upright fusing them and calling it a day.

As far as this being mangekyou with rinnegan powers, you're asking for Sasuke in the vs Kaguya fight minus the truth-seeker orbs, right?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 01:31:24 AM »

The 'rikudou chakra' is gone already, its just a combo-eye, rai.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 01:36:25 AM »

Yeh, that's what I hoped to get across with the butchered English. Being able to use both the Rinnegan and Sharingan without sacrificing two of the Mangekyou abilities.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 04:13:41 PM »

Can Mangekyou and Rinnegan powers be done at the same time and combined? Like Amateratsu and Almighty Push?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 05:54:25 PM »

Can Mangekyou and Rinnegan powers be done at the same time and combined? Like Amateratsu and Almighty Push?

I had that in mind when I agreed to it and see it as fine.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2017, 07:24:53 PM »

Not that there'd be any point to doing such, you'd just disperse your own amaterasu.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2017, 08:39:04 PM »

Not that there'd be any point to doing such, you'd just disperse your own amaterasu.

More effective means of combination might be  using Asura Path missiles and coating them with an Amaterasu shell via Kagutsuchi. Missiles hit a target within a couple seconds, go boom & spread the Blaze flames.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.