Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Acclimation Time  (Read 5372 times)

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Acclimation Time
« on: April 22, 2017, 12:06:11 AM »

How Long/How much RP does a person need to pass by in order to be able to use a new implanted Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? The timing seems to differ with different people so I figured I'd ask here to gather such things and attempt to get a consensus of sorts.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Acclimation Time
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 07:46:12 PM »

How Long/How much RP does a person need to pass by in order to be able to use a new implanted Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? The timing seems to differ with different people so I figured I'd ask here to gather such things and attempt to get a consensus of sorts.

If you're Madara with senju cells and as the host of the 10-tails, or have a near equivalent rate of healing and restoration there is no acclimation time from what I know. Other than that it typically does not take any longer than a few weeks from what I know.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 10:21:12 PM »

If you're Madara with senju cells and as the host of the 10-tails, or have a near equivalent rate of healing and restoration there is no acclimation time from what I know. Other than that it typically does not take any longer than a few weeks from what I know.

Intriguing, guess there's an extra added benefit to being married to Gyururu as her form of blood manipulation allows tissue regeneration and healing at crazy speeds. It wouldn't be too far out to have her create something which works specifically on the optic nerves and such.

Jestar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 11:50:03 PM »

Intriguing, guess there's an extra added benefit to being married to Gyururu as her form of blood manipulation allows tissue regeneration and healing at crazy speeds. It wouldn't be too far out to have her create something which works specifically on the optic nerves and such.

Shes your wife not your mother, wouldnt there be issues with compatibility? Besides, dont you already have eternal mangekyou?
Death and Taxes. Lots of Death and Taxes.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 01:50:44 AM »

Shes your wife not your mother, wouldnt there be issues with compatibility? Besides, dont you already have eternal mangekyou?

For those who are unaware and care enough, Gyururu role-plays with the ability to regenerate tissue stemming from her form of blood release. She injected Tomi with her blood at some point, and altered it in such a way she can actively regenerate damage done to Tomi in a seal of sorts depending on how close she is to the blood seal/Yondaime Hokage's body. This would extend to the optic nerves connecting the eyes to the brain and so forth. Depending on Gyururu's skill, she could hypothetically alter this blood seal to target the optic nerves and related tissue regardless of the distance, sacrificing the ability to regenerate anything else in Tomi's body.

I was fiddling around the idea of eventually having Tomi able to switch between two sets of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (and by extension their further evolutions) at will, using Tomi's own enhanced passive regen rate combined with Gyururu's blood related medical ninjutsu.

The opinions on doing such have varied, but the facts are Tomi has two pairs of mangekyou sharingan from legitimate characters in SL played by different people in the past. (Kylar Stern) who was a character role-played by the individual many known as Logan, and most recently  a new pair which were given to me by Kamui belonging to (Shinji) who was role-played by Hyuugan. I wished to test the possibilities of doing such in a fair and respectable way the vast majority would see as legitimate.

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 03:59:00 AM »

Well it all seems possible and RP legitament so I see no reason why she can't do that with her KG.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Jestar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 04:31:08 PM »

For those who are unaware and care enough, Gyururu role-plays with the ability to regenerate tissue stemming from her form of blood release. She injected Tomi with her blood at some point, and altered it in such a way she can actively regenerate damage done to Tomi in a seal of sorts depending on how close she is to the blood seal/Yondaime Hokage's body. This would extend to the optic nerves connecting the eyes to the brain and so forth. Depending on Gyururu's skill, she could hypothetically alter this blood seal to target the optic nerves and related tissue regardless of the distance, sacrificing the ability to regenerate anything else in Tomi's body.

I was fiddling around the idea of eventually having Tomi able to switch between two sets of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (and by extension their further evolutions) at will, using Tomi's own enhanced passive regen rate combined with Gyururu's blood related medical ninjutsu.

The opinions on doing such have varied, but the facts are Tomi has two pairs of mangekyou sharingan from legitimate characters in SL played by different people in the past. (Kylar Stern) who was a character role-played by the individual many known as Logan, and most recently  a new pair which were given to me by Kamui belonging to (Shinji) who was role-played by Hyuugan. I wished to test the possibilities of doing such in a fair and respectable way the vast majority would see as legitimate.

Wow, you took till death do we part a little too literally. I hope you never do something to tick her off, shes literally inside of you.  :o

Yeah, I gotcha though, that makes sense.
Death and Taxes. Lots of Death and Taxes.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 06:24:39 PM »

Wow, you took till death do we part a little too literally. I hope you never do something to tick her off, shes literally inside of you.  :o

Yeah, I gotcha though, that makes sense.

One of the risks of having someone else's regeneration ability in you.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 07:55:03 AM »

Just don't Bocchiere get a taste without her knowing. Might lead to some broken hearts on Valentine's day. Or puke. Lots of puke and debuffs.

#bachelorstruggles
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 10:04:29 PM »

Just don't Bocchiere get a taste without her knowing. Might lead to some broken hearts on Valentine's day. Or puke. Lots of puke and debuffs.

#bachelorstruggles

With Gyururu, the moment her blood is inside of you, you're kinda effed in the A, even with Jashinism. She could paralyze you without the Jashinist getting a chance to do self inflicted harm, and even then she has massive tissue regeneration capabilities. Could go either way.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 06:48:10 PM »

#bachelorstruggles

With Gyururu, the moment her blood is inside of you, you're kinda effed in the A, even with Jashinism. She could paralyze you without the Jashinist getting a chance to do self inflicted harm, and even then she has massive tissue regeneration capabilities. Could go either way.

She would probably make a good Jashinist, when put that way.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 07:23:40 PM »

#bachelorstruggles

She'd have to know that they digested the blood for that to work >w>
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 09:51:04 PM »

I can do both those things!!!  :D

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.