Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Council Member as Tailed Beast Judge  (Read 1640 times)

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Council Member as Tailed Beast Judge
« on: April 26, 2017, 08:02:44 AM »

I showed interest in being a judge for a tailed beast match, and was finally chosen as such for one but then remembered rules made it so Council Members couldn't judge for tailed beast matches. I looked for the 'why', found a few threads but couldn't find the specific of this rule. So I'm posting here, what was the rationale for this rule, who voted it in and when? If it has been some time, and there isn't a specific, glaring reason why a Tailed Beast Council member agreed to by both challenger, and host/summoner shouldn't be allowed to resolve disputes that might happen between host/summoner and challenger, I'd like to still be able to judge the current Reibi Match (re-open the discussion on said rule, if enough people are open to the idea of a council member being the primary judge for a tailed beast match, agreed upon by both challenger and host)

If there is, please list it and I humbly apologize and will continue to abide by the rule. Can't blame a guy for asking :P
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Council Member as Tailed Beast Judge
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 01:32:31 PM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8692.15.html (the vote)

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8681.0.html (the original Council rule discussion thread)

I am not sure which threads you have looked through, but the vote thread I assume is not one you found at the least. It was one of those topics talked about in bulk fairly early on, and since the vote has occasionally came up as a minor topic, but not as a major one.

If you want to re-open discussion, by all means. After all, once upon a time, no hosts were allowed on the Council, and look at where we are now.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Re: Council Member as Tailed Beast Judge
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 05:02:06 PM »

Appreciate it, I will do so.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 21 queries.