Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: IC Rules (vote)  (Read 3515 times)

Eric

• View Profile
IC Rules (vote)
« on: April 29, 2017, 12:17:34 AM »

Linked are the IC rules as proposed by yours truly. Votes are Yay or Neigh, since the discussion on them has been left alone for as long as it has.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9382.0.html (first post)

Ratify (Yay): 1

Reject (Nah): 1

* voting closes on May 5, 2017
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 02:52:32 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: IC Rules (vote)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 09:37:28 AM »

Linked are the IC rules as proposed by yours truly. Votes are Yay or Neigh, since the discussion on them has been left alone for as long as it has.

Ratify (Yay): 0

Reject (Nah): 0

Alright, going down the list;
1. In the action terminology, it states that giving instructions or planning verbally counts as an action but I'd have to disagree with that O.o The only time I've ever heard of talking counting as an active, is if it is an attempt at a Genjutsu or an Ototon move. Otherwise, trying to work with my teammate costs me an action?
2. If the BGM is in charge of handling NPCs, how they defend the village and so on, what if that person doesn't give a damn? For example, let's say Tobi attacked me in Uzushio(unlikely because we love our village but still), and then Jay ends up as the BGM. But let's say Jay just got his Sasuke on, ran away, hates everyone, and now has the power to do this >> If the BGM is there to control any neutral parties that are NPCs(unless I'm misunderstanding how this works) what if Jay just ignores EVERYTHING about the village needing protecting and let's it get destroyed in the process? O.o Would seem a bit unfair.
3. Now the limit of people who can join is alright with me, sorta. Needs some clarification, I think. Like, if I am the Hunted and the Hunter comes with two support people, that totals four people and now I can't have a support? Or now one of them has to awkwardly back up and watch, or become a neutral party, so that I can bring someone in? O.o And does the limit of four people also include Neutral forces, cause I don't think they should but there shouldn't also be an endless amount of people who can decide to be neutral.
4. And finally, the last paragraph confuses me a bit o.o It basically sounds like you are saying, after all that, if people just randomly bump into each other and one decides to take the beast from the other, they can just ignore the rules and do what they want >> I don't think that's how it is suppose to be taken but that is how I am taking it xD
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 07:22:03 PM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 06:19:57 PM »

Ratify (Yay): 0

Reject (Nah): 0

Just a placeholder to let you know I saw this and am serious about replying o.o But I wanna look over the rules, I missed most of the second topic's discussion about the IC rules.

But assuming they were looking like last time, we should be good o.o

Just want you to know that you've been noticed, Kinsman <3

I suspect a good number of people will have to go through and read the discussion before making an informed vote. I can make the topic sticky again, since it can be an active discussion again.

I of course vote Ratify.

Vote count updated.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:20:24 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 10:48:59 PM »

This topic didn't get much discussion to begin with on the discussion page. You shouldn't be trying to get this ratified just yet.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 08:52:15 AM »

This topic didn't get much discussion to begin with on the discussion page. You shouldn't be trying to get this ratified just yet.

Then let's get involved in those talks, Dart! :D

Also, updated that placeholder post, wasn't sure where questions were suppose to go <<
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 03:03:03 AM »

That topic has been open and up on this forum for WEEKS. As far as I am concerned, that's a clear sign people were not interested in taking more about it unless there was a chance of it going into action.

Well this vote thread is that chance of it going into action, and I do not plan on retracting the vote thread.

Then let's get involved in those talks, Dart! :D

Also, updated that placeholder post, wasn't sure where questions were suppose to go <<

Those go in the discussion thread, which I linked. I will respond there. Otherwise this thread is for voting.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »

I reject for now until the discussion comes to a successful conclusion. Then I might change my mind.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 02:52:46 PM »

Vote count updated.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 01:31:40 AM »

Yeah this motion was put down awhile ago. It will return though, don't fret.  :twisted:

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.