Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: All Cards on the Table  (Read 10925 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: All Cards on the Table
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2017, 01:42:09 AM »

Finally we get to see this fabled list of names….Gotta say I’ve got blue balls...

Says the guy who took the 5-tails away from me using a combination of Kamui intangibility and Uzumaki hacks.  :P If you think you got the blue balls brah... My shade could make the sky look grey.

Don't go pointing fingers when you were instantly FTGing to any location you pleased, because there were clouds. Though I'm not sure how there is a connection between me taking the 5 tails forever ago, and my being mildly unimpressed with this list of names. Are you worried I'm gonna take it again or something?

It was a play on your blue balls joke, it was not meant to be taken as an accusation of any kind.

I was just teasing. Probably came off way worse/serious than I was going for so, apologies.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2017, 02:12:24 AM »

Bish don't make me strand you in the void next time you do the dive.

But really though

Finally we get to see this fabled list of names….Gotta say I’ve got blue balls. The only halfway exciting name on there is Miyuu. Neko is good, but I feel like the only reason he got anything is because he made that challenge. If it had been left entirely up to Athos it would have gone to Kirk. No offense to kirk, but I feel like he would have lost it to inactivity in the first few weeks. Nice guy, but he takes breaks. In my honest opinion I feel like this would land us exactly where we were a year or two ago with minor deviations, which I guess isn’t entirely bad. I just wanted to see a few more obscure names that could spice up the scene. Umehara, Chinote, Teostra, Ryujin, Vex, Kite, Jetstar and so on and so forth. People who are active enough, experienced enough, and notable enough for people enjoy seeking them out. Though those are just a few names off the dome piece with no real thought into what beast they would have gotten or if they even wanted the position. I would honestly like to see you get rid off all of the Biju related items aside from the nine and one tails. They are the only two being used, so there is no reason to keep everything else locked up on a shelf when the goal of this whole thing is to stimulate RP. That’s 3 more beasts back into circulation, assuming the 6 never got a name assigned. Though if we intend to do this, we need to assure that these people are going to RP being hosts. It’s not just going to be them hiding and waiting for masteries, otherwise what’s the point? I like Darts idea, because it’s almost guaranteed to take RP back from the Forum and return it to SL where it belongs. It will increase traffic in villages, and it could lead to potential wars or something interesting. Though if you guys want to see him distribute the beasts, we need to establish a limit first and make sure he abides by it. I think Athos was saying something earlier that he is somehow immune to the limit once it’s established or something, so we need to establish if that’s somehow a thing

Wut, I'm not good nor exciting enough? ;~;
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2017, 03:18:19 AM »

Quote from: Rusaku Ilink=topic=9406.msg236176#msg236176 date=1494027729

Finally we get to see this fabled list of names….Gotta say I’ve got blue balls...

Says the guy who took the 5-tails away from me using a combination of Kamui intangibility and Uzumaki hacks.  :P If you think you got the blue balls brah... My shade could make the sky look grey.

Don't go pointing fingers when you were instantly FTGing to any location you pleased, because there were clouds. Though I'm not sure how there is a connection between me taking the 5 tails forever ago, and my being mildly unimpressed with this list of names. Are you worried I'm gonna take it again or something?

It was a play on your bpractit was not meant to be taken as an accusation of any kind.

I was just teasing. Probably came off way worse/serious than I was going for so, apologies.

It's all good. I guess after awhile shadow imitation trixkery gets as old as sharingan around here. XD
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2017, 04:08:48 AM »

I say, instead of Biju, we have pokemon... >.> I'm just saying. That would be fun. ^.^ Or Yu-Gi-Oh... but like first Generation, cause Synchro Summoning >.>

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2017, 07:55:41 AM »

I say, instead of Biju, we have pokemon... >.> I'm just saying. That would be fun. ^.^ Or Yu-Gi-Oh... but like first Generation, cause Synchro Summoning >.>
I tried to summon Zapdos on Nanashi and people lost their shit <.<

-Jeffrey dahmer

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2017, 07:58:46 AM »

I tried to summon Zapdos on Nanashi and people lost their shit <.<

I enjoyed it ^.^ It's basically a Lightning Phoenix. I'm sure we can talk with Manji about adding them to the lore of the Phoenix world... We already have Articuno and Moltres... technically.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2017, 09:42:28 AM »

Iz ignored ;~;
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2017, 06:44:01 PM »

Iz ignored ;~;

It's gonna take a whole lot more for Senpai to notice you, Tomi. <3

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.