Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Can I do this? :D

Yes
No

Author Topic: Kurama and a request  (Read 3966 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Kurama and a request
« on: May 02, 2017, 02:49:57 AM »

So I am coming in the last stretch of mastering my Bijuu and I have an idea but I don't want to implement it without talking to the community first.

As everyone knows, with Kurama you get Kurama Mode and all the variants but technically, Nine Tails Chakra Mode is the earliest form of the cloak, since it is Naruto using Kurama's chakra before their hearts are fully synchronized. Basically, to get to the point, I want to start using the cloak.

As the rules state, you can't use Sage Mode and Bijuu Chakra at the same time until master, so I want to use Nine Tails Chakra Mode as a x3 multiplier, the same as Sage Mode. I know people hate multipliers but canon-ly, it was shown that Kurama hated the fact that Naruto was relying on the Sage Chakra and with our relationship getting... Better, let's say, I was wondering if people would mind.

There'd be no stacking, obviously, and it'd be on par with Sage Mode in every way but just with the Cloak being the source, instead o.o I hope that no one minds. I'm going to add a vote to see what people think. Mostly just an aesthetic change and a change in abilities o:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 02:51:14 AM by Athos »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Kurama and a request
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 02:54:37 AM »

When I was his host I wanted to do something similar, so yeah I'm down. It's basically just sage mode, but cooler.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 02:57:07 AM »

Given other augmentations can give you heightened speed or strength, I'm unsure. Hypothetically, cloak v1 would be akin to the modifier of curse seal v2, and if you went to cloak v2, I'm honestly not sure what the consensus would be on actual modifiers.  Also, we don't know if these cloaks work off of your current abilities in forms of multipliers, or give you a set extra boost like 2+3 equals 4(4 being the cloak in this example) or 2x3 being 6.

I'd have to rewatch a lot of Naruto to figure out what seemed fair.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:00:20 AM »

Given other augmentations can give you heightened speed or strength, I'm unsure. Hypothetically, cloak v1 would be akin to the modifier of curse seal v2, and if you went to cloak v2, I'm honestly not sure what the consensus would be on actual modifiers.  Also, we don't know if these cloaks work off of your current abilities in forms of multipliers, or give you a set extra boost like 2+3 equals 4(4 being the cloak in this example) or 2x3 being 6.

I'd have to rewatch a lot of Naruto to figure out what seemed fair.

Well, Kurama is a whole lot different than the other beasts and honestly, any form before the Nine Tails Chakra Cloak is useless and everyone knows it. If you look on the wikia, the form I am talking about is the one where he doesn't have the cloak or anything yet, and it's just the chakra around him and all.

It does augment the user to a certain degree and some could even say it is canon-ly above Sage Mode, by a far margin since Naruto starts using it instead, which is why I am just suggesting putting it on par with Sage Mode. Like Rusaku said, it'll literally just be like Sage Mode but cooler xD

And I'm not trying to argue, just to clear things up o.o Obviously I've done my research on the topic.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 03:13:09 AM »

Oh, you mean the falls of truth one

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 03:14:58 AM »

Oh, you mean the falls of truth one

Yeah, yeah! The exact one. That's the first form o:

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 03:19:38 AM »

I don't personally mind a 3x modifier, as it's akin to sage mode in many respects. Main reason Naruto might of used it instead of Sage mode was because it's easier for him to gain access to its power for longer than conventional sage mode/it was his focus at the time.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 04:10:18 AM »

Sure. :P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 04:59:31 AM »

Seems good to me.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 05:30:03 AM »

I don't get the multiplier thingy, but I am fine with it being on par with Sage Mode.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 07:48:11 AM »

Sure mate.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.