Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Motion for potential strip: 1 tails  (Read 3310 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Motion for potential strip: 1 tails
« on: May 19, 2017, 12:54:02 AM »

Athos, under the account of Belphegor, has not posted in over 14 days. The account was last logged on 10 days ago. He was in an IC RP with Rusaku in Otogakure which he had not replied too in some time which spurred my interest in his activity as a host.

So he has not replied to our RP, and after searching the various zones and villages, he has not made a post anywhere else either. As an obligatory note, it was his turn in our RP, so he was not being locked away from being able to post. Mind you it was his turn 28+ days ago.     

I request the council look into this and if they decide that his inactivity is a strip-worthy offense, that they take control of the one tails and distribute it out.

IF BEL ACTUALLY HAS MADE A POST THAT I WAS UNABLE TO FIND, DISREGAURD THIS, OBVIOUSLY.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Motion for potential strip: 1 tails
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 12:55:27 AM »

Warren informed me that he has in fact made an IC Post in zone 1, but it directly conflicts with the IC RP he was participating in with me in Oto. So this can probably be ignored? Idk how the council feels about IC continuity.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 01:55:06 AM »

Was it under the Clan Oto boards or the Village boards? Since in the village boards I didn't see you guys really interact at all.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 02:12:39 AM »

Maybe he dropped the RP with you.

He has clearly been fulfilling his posting responsibilities as seen in Zone 1 and not responding to the RP with you at all.

Who knows.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 02:27:15 AM »

Yup, that is likely the case. I'll inform him to remove some claims from his page then. Like I said, this can be ignored, he clearly made his post in zone one. The length of that particular "RP" was so short that I glanced right over it. Easy mistake to make.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 11:22:19 PM »

Bump. The Bel account has now been offline for 15 days. With Umehara as the challenger, they should be getting the 1 tails, probably.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 03:44:53 AM »

Bump. The Bel account has now been offline for 15 days. With Umehara as the challenger, they should be getting the 1 tails, probably.

I am confused, a bit ago the Bel account had done some RP, but now less than 10 days later it has been offline for 15 days? Which is it?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 03:55:28 AM »

I had been on but I had posted several days before that. I double checked since Rusaku's methods of telling time are tenuous at best but he's right I last posted some 15 days ago. Should be pretty apparent I'm busy right now so that's fine, Miyamoto can have Shukaku.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 05:30:39 AM »

Locked then

-Jeffrey dahmer

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.