Casual > Game Related Discussions

Longest time on escaping Oro Hideout!

(1/2) > >>

Eric:

--- Quote ---Nara Eric made it out of the Orochimaru's former hideout alive! In 299 moves!
--- End quote ---

Well, I complained about a short Oro hideout with a trap at the end with no other path to go, and so next time I go in I get a really long one with monsters. What are the highest number of turns that people have had to go in order to get out of the Oro hideout alive?

Camel:

--- Quote from: Eric on June 08, 2017, 08:58:08 PM ---
--- Quote ---Nara Eric made it out of the Orochimaru's former hideout alive! In 299 moves!
--- End quote ---

Well, I complained about a short Oro hideout with a trap at the end with no other path to go, and so next time I go in I get a really long one with monsters. What are the highest number of turns that people have had to go in order to get out of the Oro hideout alive?

--- End quote ---

The highest number that it ever took me to get out of that dang hideout is a 128 moves. Now I usually avoid that event at all cost after that experience, lest I get your luck and RNG gives you a underground coliseum. 

Eric:

--- Quote from: Camel on June 09, 2017, 02:25:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Eric on June 08, 2017, 08:58:08 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The highest number that it ever took me to get out of that dang hideout is a 128 moves. Now I usually avoid that event at all cost after that experience, lest I get your luck and RNG gives you a underground coliseum.

--- End quote ---

I love that event, adds flavor to an otherwise boring routine, although it is terrible for leveling...

Ѕhadow:
We counting on purpose or not?

I messed around on Shadow with it once and got up to 800 turns before I got bored and left.

Eric:

--- Quote from: Ѕhadow on June 09, 2017, 06:49:43 AM ---We counting on purpose or not?

I messed around on Shadow with it once and got up to 800 turns before I got bored and left.

--- End quote ---

Counting on purpose? At the end it tells ya how many moves.

800 turns? What were you going in circles?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version