Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What to do with Isobu 3 Tails - Council  (Read 7023 times)

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
What to do with Isobu 3 Tails - Council
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:11:24 PM »

Both Iburi Ray and Misumi have shown interest in it as well as the challenger who would have challenged Nekomaru during the Voting period to strip him.

Iburi and Misumi have both shown a willingness to fight each other for the tailed beast to my knowledge.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: What to do with Isobu 3 Tails - Council
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 10:01:47 PM »

Since I haven't seen any further proof to solidify a claim on that beasts in the previous thread, it may just come down to fight between Ray and Misumi for Isobu.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 05:57:11 AM »

Do they have any communications with timestamps? Can someone prove who challenged first?

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 04:58:05 PM »

Do they have any communications with timestamps? Can someone prove who challenged first?

I asked for proof of communication with timestamps and I got no response in the other thread, so I assume that neither party has proof of this alleged communication. Saiteki put in the first challenge, during the process of stripping the bijuu off Nekomaru.

Ray never said that he had interest in it from his previous thread, but was addressing the fact that the host has been inactive for a set amount of period and this would constitute a strip, due to more than two weeks of inactivity. Saiteki issued her challenge right after censuses was met that a strip would be in order, so the matter now is this: Do they fight for the Isobu in their own terms or is there some hard evidence to prove communication with the former host, that is being withheld?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:59:30 PM by Camel »

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »

Technically my challenge was issued just prior to the councils decision, which can be verified via time stamp. As there is no rule (at least that I can find) that states challenges made during a strip vote are void, this makes my claim legitimate.

Whether or not Ray can substantiate claims of an earlier challenge is another matter.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 09:05:52 PM »

To my knowledge Ray didn't make a challenge, he said 'Nekomaru's in need of a strip due to inactivity, I want it if/when he's stripped'.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 10:10:33 PM »

What's confusing is that Nekomaru didn't keep up with his challenger's list nor did he post every fourteen days like the rules say. However, Saiteki's challenge was made an hour after Ray made his thread that addressed the inactivity of Nekomaru. Ray has as much interest in Isobu as Saiteki does. 

Which leads me to this next rule: "In the event that a host/summoner is stripped, and no challenger exists, the bijū council determines how to handle the reassignment of the beast in question"  Which is the likely path that council will be taking due to both parties using their own posts on the forum as timestamps, when I kindly asked for something more...concrete like private mails. (I had to prove my challenge for Zero-Tails, when Shadow brought up the inactivity rule and was going to claim it until I proved otherwise that I was the first challenger.)

It would be rather unfair to award the beasts without any hard evidence pointing towards the fact that there was some communication prior to the previous host's inactivity.

So the question is what path do we take? With only two people showing interest in Isobu, the options here are limited.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:13:59 PM by Camel »

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 10:18:27 PM »

I know I'm not a council member, but from the outside looking in then aren't you guys basically playing around with semantics when it comes to this whole situation? It'd be like finding a wad of money on the ground, saying "I found this money." and then having someone snatch it out of your hand saying, "I want this money. You just said you found it, not that you want it."
And even still, wouldn't this count as evidence in Ray's favor?
So how do I go about claiming said beast or what happens from here?
That predates
I would like to formally challenge, because why not? :P
Just because he didn't formally make a challenge, wouldn't that post be enough? I still think this whole bijuu thing is kinda silly, but just wanted to throw in the perspective of someone who's not involved at all with it. :P
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 10:34:18 PM »

I've been discussing this with Ray, and I think, making much more progress than anything here. I will let you know what we come up with.

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 12:51:02 AM »

I've been discussing this with Ray, and I think, making much more progress than anything here. I will let you know what we come up with.

Ray has withdrawn his request for Isobu.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 06:31:51 AM »

I would like for him to make this statement himself before I state my opinion on the matter.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 08:40:02 AM »

Yes. Due to a more favorable trade-off I said I would relinquish interest in the 3 tails.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Optimal Saiteki

• Chadley Chadwick, bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 04:26:49 PM »

I would like for him to make this statement himself before I state my opinion on the matter.
I love you too, Dart.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 05:22:12 PM »

Saiteki gets Isobu, she has a week to seal it and after that a two-week cool down will engage from the date of sealing. <- This is what will be happening if the other council members agree to it. (My vote is for Saiteki)

If anyone else has any more comments to input or grievances to address, please do so.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 08:22:20 AM »

Yes. Due to a more favorable trade-off I said I would relinquish interest in the 3 tails.

With this being said, then I agree that Saiteki gets Isobu.

Originally, I was going to go with Ray since he did voice interest in obtaining the Sanbi, hence his fabrication of the strip thread. Meaning, he was the "first challenger" despite it not being an "official" challenge.

I love you too, Dart.

And I love you! But, to be on the Council, one has to remain unbiased and make decisions based upon hard facts and proof.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 18 queries.